It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar bill... I noticed something - MDCCLXXVI...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Ok i have an idea regarding the sentence:

The year, 1776, is the Beginning year in which man is placed above God through exceeding sinfulness of sin.

The illuminati see themselves as enlightened ones and if i recall right met in secret to study what the church forbid back when they were formed (adam weishaupt etc please correct me if i am wrong).

So lets suppose this is true, could it be that

"The year, 1776, is the Beginning year in which man is placed above God through exceeding sinfulness of sin."

translated to normal language would/could mean that:

From 1776 on man put themselves above the church(god) by thinking that what is deemed sinful by the church is not sinful and thus exceeding sinfulnes through sin (by studying what was forbidden)?

So in my opinion it doesnt have anything to do with hell or lucifer and such, but with the casting out oneself and being enlightened by stopping to follow the doctrins of the church.

What do you think?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

you mentioned that you would like more information on the origins of freemasonry, if this is true and you are so inclined do a search for William Cooper on youtube or google or whatever you prefer. William Cooper devoted alot of time and energy to finding Books and publications from secret societies that aren't available in your average bookstore, i.e. they were never reprinted, few copies were made. Mr. Cooper gives some excellent insight into the possible origins, agenda and basic ideas of these secret orders. His Youtube videos read verbatim from these books and you can see the books for yourself as he gives a nice presentation of the books on the vids. You seem sceptical and almost arrogant in your assertions. If you truly are interested in this topic then I suggest you give William Cooper a little looky-loo. Peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Just thought I would toss in another detail that may apply here. British Israelism. It was a bit new in 1776 but I thought the founding fathers were aware of it though. Literally they thought that Britain and the US were the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. As the prophecy of Genesis 48 and 49 states that the tribes of Israel were all eventually to become nations. Except for Ephraim which was to become a multitude of nations. They literally thought they were descendants of Israel. The stars are the stars of Abraham. Whose descendants would be as numerous as the stars of the sky.

And that is why the 13 stars are in the formation of a star of David. It represents the 13 tribes of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some things here related...

Orange Order

We have the Eye here, in God We Trust and some other symbols, key..ect. Anti-RCC.

See William of Orange and the Glorious Revolution...its likeness and relationship to the American Revolution....rights, finance ect.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

From 1776 on man put themselves above the church(god) by thinking that what is deemed sinful by the church is not sinful and thus exceeding sinfulnes through sin (by studying what was forbidden)? So in my opinion it doesnt have anything to do with hell or lucifer and such but with the casting out oneself and being enlightened by stopping to follow the doctins of the church. What do you think?

Hi Impetus.

Thank you for your reply... Got me thinking. And I completely understand what you are saying- I find myself alarmed though, because I too am curious about what was taught before churches indoctrinated people into specific belief structures...( to be honest, I don't trust them or religion)...

And to be frank, I don't see anything wrong with learning whatever information is out there- no matter what it is. Why can't I know? What are they(religious structures) hiding that is so important?

So, I guess I am committing that act (exceeding sinfulness through sin) but I 'don't get what's wrong with it'...that is key point in the act mentioned above - when you don't feel/think you are sinning.

My feeling though, is that- I don't feel I'm a bad person for doing that, I am a genuinely good person & I don't see how that can deem me as a sinful or bad person....for wanting to know whatever this information is.

The same thing goes for the 'Illuminati' - We see them in a bad light, for what they supposedly do or are planning to do. And whatever information they have or are striving to learn, can imo only deem them 'sinners' if they are using it to destroy the balance of life/nature or are manipulating it for their own gain at the expense of others. In other words, using people or humanity as a set of pawns to profit in some way or another.

*Typo*

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Welcome, i find this a very interessting aproach on the context.

I too am curious about what was taught before churches indoctrinated people into specific belief structures

I think before that there were a load of religions being practiced, each one with their own gods and deities and belief systems some similair to each other and some completely different.

If u take the greeks or the romans before the catholic church for example.

So in my view the roman catholic church was formed around 0 bc/ac or after 0 ac and went on from there( i dunno that for a fact).

But i know that certain views like a round earth or the earth rotating around the sun in opposition to the churches view that the earth is the center and everything else is rotating around it got for example galileo galilei into prison.

And to be frank, I don't see anything wrong with learning whatever information is out there- no matter what it is. Why can't I know? What are they(religious structures) hiding that is so important?

So, I guess I am committing that act (exceeding sinfulness through sin) but I 'don't get what's wrong with it'...that is key point in the act mentioned above - when you don't feel/think you are sinning.

I think the answer is pretty simple:

Power

The church controlled mostly everything back then and had enormous power over leaders and the people.

Imagine you are a new religion with a certain belief system and certain opinions etc

If u would allow people to know/study things that would when spread let people see what you are promoting is just false / lies then you would loose that power.

The sad thing is that through this indoctrination by the church which was formed by people with a book that was written by people to controll the other people, turns a human being into a blind believing sheep not daring to question the authority held by "The holy father" ( the pope) who is supposedly the one in command right under god himself.

I mean if u think about it, the illuminati did exactly the same as people do today when they declined to follow the churches teachings and to find their own answers through science and studies.

If people like them wouldnt have existed with the original idea of finding truth (enlightenment) in study and science then i think we wouldnt be close to being advanced as we are today.

So to get to your key point, there is nothing wrong with it.
The only thing wrong is in the eyes of the church what you are doing is not following their lies to controll you.

In other words you are doing the right thing and the church is the wrong doer

Just beause the church says what you are doing is a sin and wrong, it doesnt mean that this is true.

I mean only because its the church not everything they say is right, take for example the churches advice promoted not to use condoms while we have hiv and other diseases... or the stance against abortion when we have 15 year olds not able to make a living for themselves not to mention to cover for the baby that would be born... do you see my point?

I hope so hehe

Greets

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2050cff078.jpg[/atsimg]

It should also be noted that the Eagle has 32 feathers right wing, but 33 in its left wing. The 32 feathers representing the number of ordinary degrees of the Scottish Rite, and the 33 feathers representing the 33º of Freemasonry. (32+33=65) The tail feathers number 9, the number of degrees in the York Rite. The eagle itself is a prominent icon of Masonry, being used extensively in the Scottish Rite.

The centrepoint of the 'pyramid' can be determined as the central sonnet in the central row. This is the 5th sonnet in the 9th row. It is sonnet 113 and it holds a commanding position, visually towards the top of the triangle. What does Shakespeare put here?

Since I left you, mine eye is in my minde,
And that which gouernes me to goe about,
Doth part his function,and is partly blind,
Seemes seeing, but effectually is out:

This is a perfect description of the Eye of Horus. In Egyptian mythology the Eye of Horus was plucked out by Set in a fight, but later restored by Isis. Thereafter it remained partly blind and represented the waxing and waning of the moon. This eye is also known to the Masons as the All-Seeing Eye - the Eye in the Pyramid.

The geometry of the sacred vesica piscis joins both symbols. A vesica with a width of 65 (wing feathers) will have a height of 113 and a perimeter of 273 (value of 'Hiram Abif' and 'The stone which the builders rejected' in Hebrew - ChVRM ABIV and ABN MASV HBVNIM). The vesica was originally emblematic of the Eye of Horus.

www.masoncode.com...

The number 17 lies at the base of both pyramids. In the Sonnets triangle there are 17 sonnets along the base. The Great Seal has a 17 letter motto, 'Novus Ordo Seclorum', inscribed beneath the base of the pyramid. The number 17 is also the number of pinion feathers on each of the eagle's wings.

Both allude to themes of resurrection and immortality. The Sonnets aim to achieve this for the poet's beloved. The Great Seal originally bore the image of a Phoenix, not an Eagle, and the Phoenix is a symbol of rebirth and immortality.

SUM 1..17 = 153

The number 153 is connected with both symbols. The Sonnets triangle is made from 153 sonnets. The Great Seal was inaugurated in 1782, but not until precisely 153 years later, in 1935, did both faces of the Great Seal become united on the dollar bill.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
MDCCLXXVI is explained in great detail on the following website mid way down.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Short of it all is America is Babylon the Great anyone who has read their bible knows whats to happen to Babylon the Great

this is short snippit of the whole
"We are also given the EXACT DATE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE BEAST GOVERNMENT: 1776, or the date of birth for the BEAST POWER. Thus we find all the elements of the GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES OF BABYLON MENTIONED TO IDENTIFY THE "LITTLE HORN AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST"!! Remember, it is Daniel who says that THE LITTLE HORN RISES UP TO TAKE THE WORLD, AND PERSECUTES THE CHILDREN OF GOD UPON EARTH. It is now possible for us to IDENTIFY THE BEAST: IT IS A MASONIC CONSPIRACY, AND 32ND DEGREE MASONS HAVE CALLED US FROM ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES AND TOLD US IT IS, AND THAT THE UNITED STATES IS TO PLAY THE KEY CENTRAL ROLE IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER. In other words, AMERICA IS A MASONIC NATION, A NATION CALLED THE "NEW ATLANTIS", THE "NEW ZION" THE "NEW JERUSALEM OF THE NATIONS". It was written in the occult for many years, THIS SECRET DESTINY OF THE THE UNITED STATES. We are to USHER IN THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD, LUCIFER, THE ASCENDED MASTERS OF PRE-FLOOD DAYS, THE FALLEN ANGELS OF GENESIS CHAPTER SIX."

I suggest strongly if you want the truth that you read the whole of it starting here www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That sequence seems to be nothing important to me to be honest, usually sequences like this just signify a date.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

jinx symbolism is in just about every facet of life from the $ bill to they lay out and placement of the monuments in DC.
The one that makes me think is the WTC attack hidden in the $20 bill could be just a kawinky dink or just seeing what you want to see

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Im Canadian, And as far as I know, the Eagle is holding 13 arrows and olive branches with 13 berries..

not sure where Grapes come from? Is that what they teach in your schools? or are people just not paying attention anymore?

On numerology, I dont trust it. Looks fancy when numbers are added, subtracted, divided then multiplied, then cooked at 350degrees for an hour, then left on the counter to cool..

Numbers can be used to prove anything.. That does not make it fact.

As far as why this crap was put on your current form of currency, A Mason president put it on there. The Powers That Be can make all the plans that they want (if that is the case), the nature of Chaos will make sure that their plans do not go accordingly

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
that thread again

damn , look like the internet sewers are clogged again

go get some fresh air guys, there some real conspiracies , its true, but wasting your time on the same ol dollar bill conspiracy is getting.....old

someone close the thread please, its a waste of bandwith

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
that thread again

damn , look like the internet sewers are clogged again

go get some fresh air guys, there some real conspiracies , its true, but wasting your time on the same ol dollar bill conspiracy is getting.....old

someone close the thread please, its a waste of bandwith

excellent point. I second your motion!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's my personal opinion that numerology is one of the first steps toward going absolutely crazy in some very annoying ways. Of course the dollar bill is full of weird mystical symbols. Some of them are intentional, and some are just a result of trying very hard to make the bill difficult to duplicate.

My biggest problem with the dollar bill is that I never can seem to accumulate enough of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i noticed somthing if you use the illuminati number to letter code on the wroting at the bottom of the pyrimid and take out every second number adding them up
1+3+4+3+3+1+3+2+4+2+4+2+3+9=44
1+4+3+2+4+4+3=21

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to note that many many people always mistake is that the "Illuminati" you speak of was formed in 1776. The Bavarian Illuminati was formed in 1776 but this is not the same group that people refer to (or they mistakenly believe it is). Illuminati is a very mis-used term, usually referring to the Elite/Shadow Government/Powers of the World/Evil Secret Society/etc. whatever you want to call them. This causes people who decide to research the "Illuminati" to come across the Bavarian Illuminati which was a completely different group on it's own. Also, during the "Enlightenment" period in the 1500s the word Illuminati was thrown around or used to refer to certain groups, but no actual groups called themselves that in those times.

So basically, the malevolent group we speak of today is misidentified as the "Illuminati." And the group formed in 1776 has no connections to them. The current group doesn't call themselves that, they were really just mistakenly given that name over the years by people.

I see this all the time though, it's a very common misconception. The 1776 on the bill is most likely just referring to the date of our "Independence." The other symbols/writings on the bill however definitely have other meanings to them and are something i've known about and researched for a while.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
everyone linking the dollar to masonry or masonry to the devil here is some news you can research. Benjermin franklin done the original design for the dollar bill and although yes he was a free mason his design was not used. There wasnt a single freemason involved in creating the design or approving it so how would there be any hidden masonic meaning hidden within. Also masonry states you can worship what deity you wish but you must believe in some sort of supreme being, creator of all. Having said that the masonic moto is "making good men better" so how could you link "good men" with anything satanic

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

ya know numerology will make you go completly insane. anyone ever see the movie "Number 23". if not watch it

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dude,
You're paranoid.

I look at this money thing as like everything Else, there are things there relating to our beliefs, history,
and dreams. Different things are there for security reasons and some are there for, who knows why.
You need to take a Zanex, watch Animal Planet, and the Cartoon Channel for a couple of days and
you'll be just fine.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 33degree
reply to post by Blue Shift

ya know numerology will make you go completly insane. anyone ever see the movie "Number 23". if not watch it

Number 23 is on the 2 Dollar bill.

www.bofads.com...

23 enigma refers to the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This guy doesn't go into great detail on the dollars symbols but, he does quickly summarize the occults connections/origins ect. quite well for someone just getting interested

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join