It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar bill... I noticed something - MDCCLXXVI...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, last night when I was getting ready to go to bed, I was packing away some books and a one dollar bill fell out, that was being used as a book mark...

It's quite an interesting note- and I was fascinated, so I found myself staring at it and counting details.

This might not be news to some/any of you but it sure is to me, so... in any case. I never noticed the letters at the base of the pyramid. The only things I really ever heard about the dollar bill was the All Seeing Eye at the of the 13 step pyramid.

So, decided to google it...And what I found out, really doesn't sound too good...see for yourself-

I first thought the letters were- VDCCLXXYI but turns out it was MDCCLXXVI... (So much for my eyesight...)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b596a3aabd57.gif[/atsimg]

MDC = 1600 MDCCLXXVI thus contains:
CLX = 160 3 --- 1's 3 --- 6's
XVI = 16 3 --- 0's or 10's 3 --- 7's

And, of course, 3 x 7 = 21 a very magic number. The year, 1776, when added, totals 21 also, making 1776 a very powerful magical year. But, when you divide 21 by three, you get three groups of 7, i.e., 7 + 7 + 7.

MEANING OF NUMBERS DEFINED

# 1 = Beginning

# 6 = Man

# 7 = God

# 8 = The New Beginning

# 10 or 0 = Testimony

# 21 = Exceeding Sinfulness of Sin

Okay, now here comes the interesting part...

As we have previously studied, occultists worship the power they believe is contained within numbers. They further believe extra power can be obtained by the practice of Gematria. The New Age Dictionary defines Gematria as "the art of interpreting the names and attributes of God by letter and number. A=1; B=2, etc." In the instance below, certain powerful numbers are deliberately created to contain the New World Order message that the Illuminati wanted to secretly convey to Initiates in every age. Watch carefully as we decode the numbers of the date MDCCLXXVI and enlighten you as to the intended occult meaning. It is the core attribute of the New World Order. The Gematria hidden within these numbers contain a very shocking message; yet, it is the core message of the entire New World Order Plan. The literal meaning of the message is presented below, followed by the more understandable translation.

Since we have triplicities of three (3) Beginnings, of Man, of God, of testimonies, followed by the magic number of 21 (3 x 7), here is the occult message:

"The year, 1776, is the Beginning year in which man is placed above God through exceeding sinfulness of sin.
This is the testimony of the Masters of the Illuminati." When you add the numbers above together, leaving out the zeros, you have 48 (6 x 8).

"Man (represented by # 6) is going to create his own new Beginning (represented by # 8)."

Okay, now for my next point- The Eagle Crest..

Obviously, there are 13 stars, 13 arrows being held in one claw, 13 leaves with 13 'grapes' being held by the other claw..as some claim-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2050cff078.jpg[/atsimg]

I see it a little differently. Arrows obviously symbolize war- Now, to me it looks as though the other claw is holding an OLIVE BRANCH- NOT a leaves and grapes..So, if an olive branch symbolizes peace or reconciliation....

Could this symbolize good & evil? War & Peace?

I have no idea- What do you think?

That's not really what bugs me though...
This is worrying- "The year, 1776, is the Beginning year in which man is placed above God through exceeding sinfulness of sin.

Now, call me paranoid, but...if that is true...are we not already living in hell? I mean, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not religious as such but these people at the top obviously know a whole lot more than we do...could this really be the age that 'Satan' is ruling the world? And I don't mean a big read devil with horns and scales..Okay?

I really don't want to turn this into a religious argument thread, but these thoughts are just pouring into my mind as I'm typing.. I have no clue.

Input?

Link to posted info- www.cuttingedge.org...

Just to add an extra bit of info- Note:

"1776 was so iconic, that even though there were 14 states by the time the Great Seal was adopted in 1782, the number of stripes and stars and arrows was set at 13, the number of states in 1776. "

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think Peace or War was always my interpretation of the elements in the eagles claws. grapes and leaves *new one for me, olive branch or arrows.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Yeah well...I also don't agree with the grapes statement.

What is your take on the numerical values on the base of the pyramid? I find that truly alarming to say the least...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Symbology, hmm...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5665a5d3380e.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a small owl just to the left of the "1" which appears on the upper right hand corner of the Dollar Bill. From time to time politicians like Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Jr. have been caught with a camera flashing the horned owl symbol with their hands.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43b86863bf30.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49b8765fc814.jpg[/atsimg]

In many parts of the world, owls have been associated with death and misfortune, likely due to their nocturnal activity and common screeching call.

In the culture of the Uto-Aztec tribe, the Hopi, taboos surround owls, which are associated with sorcery and other evils. The Aztecs and Maya, along with other Natives of Mesoamerica, considered the owl a symbol of death and destruction. In fact, the Aztec god of death, Mictlantecuhtli, was often depicted with owls. There is an old saying in Mexico that is still in use[14]: Cuando el tecolote canta, el indio muere ("When the owl cries/sings, the Indian dies"). The Popol Vuh, a Mayan religious text, describes owls as messengers of Xibalba (the Mayan "Place of Fright").[15] The belief that owls are messengers and harbingers of the dark powers is also found among the Hočągara (Winnebago) of Wisconsin.

en.wikipedia.org...

However in other cultures the Owl can symbolise wisdom, good fortune and positive things.

Its all relative I suppose. But I never take it too serious, its symbology and only symbology.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hey,

I'm trying to find out what the 'Exceeding the Sinfulness of Sin' actually means...

Google doesn't really have much to go on apart from book titles.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well they believe it. The owl here is said by some to represent the ability to see in the dark. Or whiel the rest of the masses of mankind goes about his day with limited eyesight, we are being lead by those with more light can take in more light ect ect.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

why it's all about Lucifer and the Illuminati. Since they are one in the same and all. Oh, and religion. All the same. Oh, and the air we breath symbolizes the end of times. Why, because it's Lucifer. And the word Jinx as in your ATS name, yea, it means Lucifer and is symbolized by holding your hand in the "devil horn" symbol. All the cool presidents are doing it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Jinx, I'm not much of a math genius but if you could take a look at the following numbers 234 & 236 .....if you could find them on the dollar...

1776 + 234 = 2010

or

1776 + 236 = 2012

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's interesting about the dollar. I like Ziggy Marley's lyrics..."What is the All Seeing Eye on a Dollar Bill...what's going ? where does it come from? why is it there?...i repeat myself" It from his tune Kozmik. The Marley are true prophets.

You must consider the date 1776. As an American, I've now come to realize that this is not freedom...only the illusion of it. Adam Weishaupt formed the Order of the Perfectibilists in 1776. His BFF's were George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Adam Weishaupt=illuminati=founding fathers=royal bloodlines in Europe=LUCIFER

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's fun to think of the 'owl' or 'spider' in the upper right-hand area, but it's just a piece of the background. Look at the area below where it says Treasurer of the United states in the bottom left section. It' just that 'nipple' cropped behind the 1 frame.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know you feel obliged to police any thread thats remotely masonic or secret society related but seriously? You really felt the need to do that?
Instead of sarcastically making fun of people's ideas for being wrong, why don't you add your own expertise as know-it-all mason. You must be an expert if you know this person's theory to be wrong. Please Illuminate us.

IOW, I'd give your post a huuuuge thumbs down if I could. Be helpful not hurtful.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Moonsouljah]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The problem with numerology related to Kabbalah is that only when the words are in Hebrew does this have any meaning. Just like Roman numerals, the Hebrew language uses letters for numbers, and that is the source of its numerology. Similarly, the calender and dates in Hebrew are different from the Roman calender that is the standard of the U.S.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

I admit that I get irritated when I see someone automatically link Lucifer to Illuminati. It has nothing to do with masonry. I just think that people should know what they are talking about before opening their mouths. What was the Illuminati? When were they formed? Why did they form? When were they disbanded? why were they disbanded?

If after you can answer those questions, you still feel the need to associate them with the Devil, I guess at least you had done your reading.

Sorry if I sounded like and A$$hole.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Adam Weishaupt started the illuminati...his evil beliefs were realized in Europe yet embraced by the founding fathers. It was started in Bavaria. The question is...did it ever go away and who is involved today. But, i would remind everyone that 1776 was not that long ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

The link is there, but you need to study history first. You would not make your statements if you were not ignorant to the historical facts surrounding this issue.

Start with Wikipedia for Adam Weishaupt and go from there. The link becomes evident without reading anything from a "conspiracy site."

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

But according to freemasonry. you can worship whoever you like. as long as you beleive in a creator. and are practising the religion.

SO that means there can be satanism in freemasonry. nothing is stopping it.
and what is to stop all these guys creating their own lodge. /order.

Im sure it's happend.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Yes, freemason is occultic as defined by the Bible and specifically biblical prophesy.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hey,

I'm trying to find out what the 'Exceeding the Sinfulness of Sin' actually means...

Google doesn't really have much to go on apart from book titles.

I know what it means.

An example - a gay man commits an orgy of 6 men every night without using condom. That's "Exceeding the Sinfulness of Sin".

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

not what i was saying.

there are a lot of christians who are masons.

what i was saying is as a mason, you are free to worship whoever you like.
but it stays at the door.

It divides people religoin, so it's not discussed between them, the same with politics.

But nothing to stop the Occultists/satanist, making their own order.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join