It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of the weight of this forum..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
people know we don't have any power any longer...people through out these dumb ass threads..and there simply noise. The country is the same country it was 50 years ago. It is simply more evident now than then. I know the government is corrupt and power hungry. The powers that be own all...........

I made 23 grand last year with one exemption..........I owe 500 bucks. ......I work my ass off........ go figure.

I hope some of you will post less and think more.

E

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone
E

that is EXACTLY what TPTB want us to do !!!

is shut up

dude, no offense but some folks have to vent
if not .... their heads explode. u wouldnt want
that on ur conscience would you????
lol

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Your country no matter where you are is not the same as 50 years ago. Just the net alone has changed society, lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Maybe for your health and sanity you need to back away from ATS for a few weeks. Refresh your mind and body then try it again or not.

If you allow it you will get burn out just like you do when your load is too heavy in college.

Back away from the screen and realize we are a heck of a lot of upset and concerned people who feel free to express our dissatisfaction on this forum.

I was getting worn around the edges yesterday and took a walk around my yard. I found a rose bush with 10 blooms about to explode. I them started looking in the trees and began to count squirrel nests.

As my visit with nature progressed I saw baby wood peckers and many other young lizards, frogs and flowers.

Remember we are all in this together. We are and will survive.

I send you a big hug and happy wishes. It's OK for me to send big hugs because I am a grandmother. My grandchildren seem to take strength and a good feeling away when I hug them.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone

I made 23 grand last year with one exemption..........I owe 500 bucks. ......I work my ass off........ go figure.

E

Well now you can forget about it for another year and flip on The game or American Idol or what ever you like to do and go back to your life until next April then you can come on here (if it's still around) and bitch again...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Your country no matter where you are is not the same as 50 years ago. Just the net alone has changed society, lol.

Which isn't really a bad thing. Who really wants to live in 1960? I for one, wouldn't want to - especially not here in Germany.

I for one think that a lot of people overreact with all that "TPTB" talk (The only TPTB that i know of is a warez group) and i really do believe that thanks to the internet a lot of people go crazy because every # is made into huge and "breaking" news and people believe everything because its on the internet.
20 years ago we didn't get half the information we get know and i bet thats better, better for you and your health. People are so concerned about every piece of # this days, it's unbelievable and ATS is one of those places that prove it.
Besides all that stupid "We all gonna die in 2012" talk, some people act if like earth is hell and all people are bad, corrupt, while 50 years ago earth was paradise and thats big Bull#.
Earth hasn't changed, society hasn't changed, nothing really has. People aren't more evil than say in the dark ages and politics are basically the same since the roman empire.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Never been one to bitch about my taxes so I guess 2-1/4% is relative.
I did't have any earned or investment income and the IRS want 25% of my social security benefits back.

The diversity of trivial subjects doesn't bother me too much because I rely on ATS to keep the pulse of public perspective knowing full well that the venue attracts "fringe elements". ATS gives me a very good sense of attitudes across a particular segment of the society. Post away!

gj

new topics

top topics

join