It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran is Obama's only way to stay in power

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Iran is Obama's only way to stay in power

www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has penned a letter to
President Obama, telling his American counterpart that Iran is Obama's only
option for success, state-run media reported.

"Obama has only one way to remain in power and be successful. This way
is Iran," Ahmadinejad said in a nationally televised speech Tuesday, according
to the Iranian Republic News Agency (IRNA).

well it would appear that it didnt take him long
to find out a way to exploit this event.
More tough rhetoric from Iran
now Obama NEEDS them to stay in power.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wow this guy is scared. I bet he would put on women's underwear right now just to make this go away. What will this guy say next? I bet he will say we will get more presents from Santa if we just look the other way.

I personally think we should just leave this country alone. Really the people Iran will take care of this guy given enough time. Why push the issue? We should help the people but that is it nothing more. No troops!!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Yes I agree with you. Keep our troops out. I still cant believe this guy denies the holocaust ever happened. I still have trouble wrapping my head around that.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
We should help the people but that is it nothing more. No troops!!

lmao
ST u r behind the times partner
we have CIA Assets already in Iran.

Who do think caused the demonstrations
and protests about Iran's last election?

The good ole CIA !!!!

They even faked a woman's death on tape
at the demonstrations to make the Pres
look evil to overthrow the regime.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The CIA are nothing but wicked evil people.
They are the true terrorists !!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami

Yes I agree with you. Keep our troops out. I still cant believe this guy denies the holocaust ever happened. I still have trouble wrapping my head around that.

You have to understand the bubble he lives I doubt he wipes his own but. He will say and do anything to keep power and his people need to take care of him not us. They will do if we just leave it alone for awhile.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I dont really buy into conspiracies. But that does not mean it is not true. I just like alot of proof and dont just jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

HOLY S@@T is all i have to say. I was un-aware of that information on Neda's death. Hadn't seen that thread until you put the link in just now. Thanks for that link, you opened up another pair of eyes..i saw that video on all the MSM news just like everyone else, and it did come across as strange to me, but i never knew it was staged, which it clearly was. Thanks. Always something new to learn isn't there?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

HOLY S@@T is all i have to say. I was un-aware of that information on Neda's death. Hadn't seen that thread until you put the link in just now. Thanks for that link, you opened up another pair of eyes..i saw that video on all the MSM news just like everyone else, and it did come across as strange to me, but i never knew it was staged, which it clearly was. Thanks. Always something new to learn isn't there?

Do you always take things that people tell you as fact? What about proof? Or are you just searching so hard that really doesn't matter anymore. And you say that it was clearly staged why? I like proof could you provide me with some.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The proof is in the video. Her death ON THE VIDEO was clearly staged my friend. How she actually dies is the conspiracy, and for that i couldnt tell you. All im saying is the video was a fake. And i also saw an interview some months ago on PBS with the music teacher and his story never added up. He said she was shot in the chest, and the hospital revealed she was shot in the back....but what happened after the video is up in the air. The video was clearly staged. If you cant see her pouring the blood on her own face, then i just dont know what to tell you...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

If it was so clear why did it take so long after the videos release to come up with it? Please are you for real. I have some land on the moon for sale if you are looking but I must warn you it is on the dark side no pun intended.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

i think you are the one lacking with research here. I just told you i saw the interview on PBS with the music teacher, which was only about a month or two after her death, where then he was already under suspicion because his story did not add up. And, it shouldnt matter how long it took for people to make the claim against the video, because there is no doubt it is the same video.. Again, if your own eyes cant see what is clear, maybe its time to get them checked...but how she actually died, i couldnt tell you. And theres no need to be a smart-a@@ either. Interestingly, you dont buy into conspiracies, but here you are, a member of ATS, a conspiracy website. If there were tons of proof, which you said you liked, than most all subjects on this site wouldnt be considered conspiracies, now would they?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

He should stay of that topic, leave israel out of his speeches.

What do you guys think he is going to say, we all know there is a monster in the world and its called america, he has to do some sort of offensive, but only with words. Plus he needs to keep to facts, there are plenty out there about the anglo american empire.

Will be interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

I realise it is ATS I really do but to many people here take personal truth and put it forward as fact and I am sick of it I truly am. Truth is subjective and the facts are not.

If the video clearly showed something we would have jumped all over it to begin with but we didn't why? So for you to say that you clearly see something is personal truth and not fact. It is that simple and I have a feeling that not matter how I explain this to you your mind is set because you want to believe not because it is the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You have to understand the bubble he lives I doubt he wipes his own but. He will say and do anything to keep power and his people need to take care of him not us. They will do if we just leave it alone for awhile.

I have no interest in him, but what do you expect him to do. America has stolen his scientists, and they are after regime change, what is supposed to do just sit there.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I dont really buy into conspiracies. But that does not mean it is not true. I just like alot of proof and dont just jump on the bandwagon.

Being a skeptic, does not mean just ignore everything against your position. Skeptics are as bad as anyone who believes everything, they too have no critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Wow this guy is scared.

So is Obama. He's not showing it but he is.

I saw his interview on the 7:30 report with Kerry O'Brien here in Australia. Even when questioned about what he thought he'd achieved it really sounded like he was struggling and he made no mention of the economic woes the people of the US are facing.

Death spiral intercept

As you can quite clearly see at this point the writing is on the wall. Also both Bernanke and the Bank for international settlements have said US GDP
ebt will be 100% by 2020 and 400% by 2040 respectively.

Obama knows sooner or later people will work out how badly the banks have cheated them with healthcare. He's bought some time but not much. The debt crisis is ever looming and gets closer every day.

Ahmadinejad is right in that respect Obama does need Iran. But Obama does not need peace with Iran to maintain power. There must and there will be war I believe.

Obama has no choice but to follow the policy of his predecessor. He never did.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
sorry accidentally clicked back and got a double post.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by belial259]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

When you say "we"...do you mean ATS, or America? If you meant America, we didnt jump on it and never will becuase it hurts the Agenda. If you meant ATS, i couldnt answer that question, i barely got an internet connection and havent been able to stay on top of posts until a few days ago. I only lurked around from a crappy cell phone. But i do agree, many here on ATS believe if they think its true, than it is....but all im saying is the video really does clearly show here pouring blood on herself. And like i said, PBS did that interview where the music teacher was already caught in a corner about where she was shot, when he claimed to know exactly where she was hit..and the official hospital statement is that she was hit in the back, not in the chest...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

funny but for a minute there I was thinking
how similar that sounded to Obama

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Poor Ahmadinejad. He suffers so terribly with diminished capacity, and other afflictions. He is truly a cognitively and intellectually impaired man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join