It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampiric guides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Forty years ago, I had a freaky time with a ouija board, soon followed by automatic writing, a period when I wrote 2 short 'books'. I took them to a psychiatrist in Oxford who concluded that I personally didn't write this, i.e. that it was channelled material. In writing this thread, the content of the stuff that came out isn't important so much as the source. Today, I can't channel, not like I did 40 years ago, which is probably just as well. Today, everybody else does! But what do they get? What comes out? What REALLY is in their heart? Is it the truth? Is it their imagination? Or is it the gabble of one of the 'false prophets' speaking out in these debatable 'End times'? Below is a portion from an article by Laura Knight of www.cassiopaea.org taken from the Wave section, chapter 10.
I'd be interested to know if any ATS members have experienced the channelling problems mentioned below:

"The question then arises: can and do "benevolent" sources at other levels of reality LIE?

Yes.

I can hear the sharp gasps of horror and negation at this statement. I realize that many people have had "channeling experiences" with beings of "love and light" who infuse every word, every contact, every interaction with insuperable sensations of "love and well-being," which amounts to "proof" that their source is a truly "higher" being(s). And then, how often have I heard the story from hypnosis subjects who have come to me for help, telling me that when they began their channeling experiments, performing the prescribed exercises of "surrounding the self with love and light" and "calling on my guides and higher self for protection," the resulting contacts and information were "transcendent" and truly "love oriented;" and then something "went wrong?" Something turned around and there were energy drains, the messages that initially were so positive and beautiful soon became "oddly"different or "off key." In some cases, it turns ugly and intervention is necessary. In others, the percipient is convinced that they must "suffer" the side-effects for the sake of "the work," and no intervention is desired. But at the same time they wanted me to "fix" their stress problems or help them work on their energy levels, or find out if the "real" problem was in THEM, their past lives, or anything other than the fact that they were hooked up with vampiric "guides."

Sometimes the percipient doesn't have such problems as this. The problem becomes apparent in other ways. Their source tells them that they are "special" or "chosen" in some way - that they are really a "great teacher" who is a "walk-in" or an "incarnation" who was stimulated to "awaken" on the day they serendipitously decided to "channel my higher self." They are given "titles," such as "Lord Ramananda" or "Lady Krishnagupa" or whatever. They are given to know that they are to be the new purveyors of the long hidden science of "Keyturn" or whatever, and the dance begins. The words pour forth in awesome syntactical matrices of great profundity and beneficence. And all the listeners agree that they are somehow "changed" or "uplifted and inspired" by the presence of so great a master in their midst. They follow the teachings, invest their time and money in predicted events of "mass landings" or "photon belts" or cometary companions who are going to airlift them to glory, and then - what? The predicted rapture goes kaflooey, and the "excuses" begin in an effort to find someone or something to blame for the disappointment. "

I would add that, from what I've read, discarnate communications often contradict one another, i.e. entities on the other side always have an axe to grind, are in fact just the same as many here on our side, i.e. LIE.
In fact, deceivers of themselves.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Vampiric Guides? That reminds me, what this site really needs are Role Playing Games and Teen Romance sub-forums.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You were only answering yourself. Let me list some problems with your story:

"Is it odd for someone to go to a psychiatrist about paranormal issues?

Yes.

Go sit down in a dark room listening to Enigma and find yourself, not what you want to find but what wants to find you!!

EDIT: Ouija boards are fake and are board games.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i dont know what to make of all this.

Are you saying that you believe all spirit guides are not good for us? That they may not be 'good' entities or spirit guides at all?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Exactly. It is best to have a friend that is good in the field to be there while you guide yourself. They could "guide you" but it would be very small amounts with no actual suggestion. It isn't that hard to center in on oneself but you must be aware of what is YOU and what ISN'T.

It seems to me that a lot of what you describe is things that you are thinking of that are biasing your entire experience.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Answering myself? I asked if OTHERS had experienced problems with channelling. I said what I thought, my opinion. As for the shrink, that was to do with shedding light on a related third party's mental breakdown, not me. Sounds to me you're trying to be a shrink yourself. Keep to the thread, please.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

No, not all. And possibly they may not be what they appear, like 'angels of light'. What I'm really getting at is that so many 'channel' stuff today and appear on many sites, possibly this one. I find the 'love & light' message we read everywhere has become a slogan, is hackneyed and leaves me cold. I'm not so much emphasing the 'vampiric' element, rather the posers who claim to have all the answers - has anyone felt that these channellers are bogus?
I expect someone next to tell all I'm bogus too!

mclinking

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ouija boards open up to all lower level entities who may decieve while AW works within our own energy and is safe as long as people do not have intent to channel outside sources.

In other words, if used a board and did not banish the entities theywould transfer to AW anyways and already be a part of your life.

I have no problems using my mediumship to hear my guides and angels. They've saved my life and the lives of others by helping many times. I don't have any delusions about what a guide is- a human on teh other side and I do not believe in perfection anywhere let alone in death. I don't think Guide's know all but they do love us and want what is best for us. It is important not to get caught up in channeling though, as for many it becomes an addiction and the results will then come from 'ego' and will annoy our human friend-who is in soul. It becomes a distraction and the Guide will either notanswer or just let your higher self answer- which can be not truthful as it's just your soul and it can say whatever.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Zerra]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Zerra]

top topics

join