It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Suspected In Blast That Sank Warship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

This will amount to nothing Little Kim could get on the TV and moon the the family members of the dead soldiers and South Korea would compliment his As*.

They are alot like a beat down dog huddling in the corner hoping no one sees them. They are weaker then France. The French used to hold the title but South Korea has it tail tucked just a little bit higher.

If I was North Korea I would sink a ship every six months and just dont say anything.

The leadership of South Korea dont deserve to lead the men that died. They are a disgrace to themselves and their country.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Oh, really?

I think to watch closing numbers after few hours... But hey, so is your KIAs value soon too. Maybe not today, but next week when people understands that all long time guarantees are gone. Sorry to say this
-

Send a link if you have some - witch will link markets to this news, if you catch.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Hmmm.. your assessement as to who is playing the French in this installment of World at War was interesting.. (tho I don't feel accurate)

However with Obama as the new Chamberlain, and SK playing the French.. the deja vu feeling I have that this is a repeat of WW2..

We have an economic and policitical landscape that matched the lead up to WW2... we have confused and hypocritical policies from all parties...

Wars being fought half heartly then and now, while the public of all sides are not willing to pay the price for peace or war..

Missle sheilds as the new maginot lines... the picture is really begining to form, and I really thought Obama would wave the Nuke Treaty and claim "peace in our times" such is the Deja Vu feeling I get from all this.

So in my mind this response by SK just marries into that picture..

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In my opinion, NK and Iran work closely together to keep the US guessing. If Iran thinks an attack is imminent they ask NK to do something provocative (fire some missiles, sink a ship) so that the US has to think "dang, we may have to send the fleet to Korea and forget about Iran for a while longer..." NK knows that SK hasn't got the stomach for a fight without serious US support - and the US is too entrenched in the Middle East right now.

If Israel starts a new war in the coming weeks then I fully expect NK to test a nuke or fire some missiles off towards Japan. If I was the leader of Iran or NK that's exactly how I would play it.....keep the US looking both ways.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

07:42 North Korea: We were not involved in sinking of South Korea naval vessel (Reuters)

Says Haaretz flash news: www.haaretz.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join