It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, rented for sex in exchange for diesel - court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Girl, 13, rented for sex in exchange for diesel - court

* Girl forced into sexual acts by mum - court * Wanted to swap child for fuel * Found guilty, girl doesn't want mum punished

"It was the third time in 2004 that the young girl had been forced into sexual acts with the man by her mother - but this time she was left alone with him for seven hours, the court was told."

another case of how sic this world is

im starting to think that the human race is getting worse by the day kids=ways to make money

www.news.com.au...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by CYRAX]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

i have very strict views of what needs to be done. most is rather Orwellian, and i won't get into it. but one thing that is rather evil, but perfect; licenser for having children or adopting children. things included in the process deal with income, stability, and security.

if i was in power i would be killed in 5 seconds flat after getting there.

while its depressing to think, population increase; especially low income population increase, is the driving force of the civilization caving in on itself. think of what china would be if they didn't implement the one-child policy.

the one child policy should be universal, with licensing upon request to over-ride the policy

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tylermbell

a global liscence for creating a child should be passed indeed!
with strict requirements!

replicating ourselves should be held as one of the highest honors in the world....

not just the result of some animal grunt spasm.

-

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

a global liscence for creating a child should be passed indeed!
with strict requirements!

replicating ourselves should be held as one of the highest honors in the world....

not just the result of some animal grunt spasm.

-

i couldn't agree more.

At our current state, our behavior can be considered nothing less than reckless.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That was so nicely put I gave you a star, imagine the changes to our species if that was a "golden rule" set in stone.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Income? If you don't have an offical job, can't have kids, really? Sounds like a perfect plan: Lay off a quarter of the population, then tell them since they don't have a job they have to be sterilized or have their kids taken away.

Stability and Safety? Oh no, threat of war or disease on the horizon and too much crime and terrorism threats.. Nope, can't have kids... off with your family jewels and your kids have to be taken away to be groomed into whatever we desire them to be. They will bow down to us and serve us and you will never see them again.

Birth control is why China will have 30 million more men than there are women in 2020. Now that's trouble.

What about education, free birth control, free condoms? oh yeah... Too expensive so they have to take the cheap way out. Can't take money from the war machine or the fun times fund for the 'Elites', after all.

How about we just shoot this guy who took advantage of this girl in the head?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is ATS, the above posters are members of this commumity. These posters are cheering on "global" licensing standards for procreation, limitations of procreation do to income status and basicly takeing liberties on expected freedoms...Do you guys just like reading what you type/hearing yourself talk... I don't get...I could understand 1 guy saying blah blah China blah blah overpopulation but no... We have a gaggle of folowers behind the first reponse agreeing with him... You cant have your cake and eat it too people...Wake up and make sense...One of you said think of what China would be...please tell me what China is then...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm absolutely astounded by some of the responses in this thread.

Yea there are some bad people in the world. There will always be people who do things the vast majority would consider reprehensible. It is a completely inescapable fact of life.

Does this give any human being or governing body the right to tell people when they can and cannot procreate? IMO, HELL NO. Who would decide what the acceptable standard for being able to raise a child would be? How would they enforce these laws? The implications are so wide-reaching and obvious, I can't believe any sane person would even consider this.

"They" already have control of our water, food and medicine supplies and now the hawks are calling for some sort of license on procreation?

There's been a slew of posts on ATS that show a similar lack of critical thinking of late, I really hope they are "paid bloggers" because if they're not, we're doomed.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Whenever a child is abused they all come running with their desire for government regulation over procreation. It's the tyranny of the self-righteous. "For your own good" totalitarianism.

It's the reason the nations of the world have been so successful in implimenting their police and surveillance societies. We're all criminals until proven innocent. It's just safer that way.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

men die, women live forever

only shared a view on children. of course it wouldn't save the world; its just a
view that; if put in effect, would give rise to a change in most if not all worldly problems.

call it new world orderish, but no matter how you put it a sort of caste system is apart of every country in the entire world.

i had to take care of kids who could barely talk english because the mother had kids with different dads to collect from them. children are a gift, but without stability of income and other things, the children become nothing but a burden, which will affect them their entire lives.

new topics

top topics

join