It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sacramento county made become a test for miliatry police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
so we went through this last year as well they cut the Sacramento county sheriffs by 130 positions now it looks like Sacramento county will be lawless , pretty bad for a capitol let alone the 5th largest economy in the world capitol. is Sacramento going to be a test case for a national police force or for a military controlled police force now? we will see once the crime gets totally out of control
sheriff

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
your title is incredibly misleading...no where in that article did it mention how they will handle the ccrisis....just that they basically have to cut sheriff funding.......which is scary, but still....

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
the reason why i said it that way is crime hear is absolutely getting out of control in my area it went form nice clean quiet area, to filthy full of homeless graffiti and shootings in less than 2 yrs... last year they cut deputies by half now they are talking about eliminating all patrols only go where they are called so basically hey criminals free will to do what u want.. no money form state or county to fund it when it gets to a point people will demand it from the government to have the military in the streets to feel safe .....only option left would be the military

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by standupamerica32
the reason why i said it that way is crime hear is absolutely getting out of control in my area it went form nice clean quiet area, to filthy full of homeless graffiti and shootings in less than 2 yrs... last year they cut deputies by half now they are talking about eliminating all patrols only go where they are called so basically hey criminals free will to do what u want.. no money form state or county to fund it when it gets to a point people will demand it from the government to have the military in the streets to feel safe .....only option left would be the military

well, i hear ya, i live in the heart of sacramento and its not pretty, to say the least. its just gotten downright scary since the last cuts they made, and i blame the media partially. they shouldn't be telling people (criminals) about this as i don't think posting it all over the news helps get the dept. money, or i could be wrong. either way, why inform the criminals that they will get away with their crimes??

anyways, i'm sure it won't be lawlessness necessarily, and i'm sure they are threatening so they can try to get some money, but i guess we'll just have to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm in Sac as well. The funny thing is all the ridiculous and frivolous spending that goes on here. The beautifying projects and such. seriously, the priorities are so messed up.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I'm in Sac as well. The funny thing is all the ridiculous and frivolous spending that goes on here. The beautifying projects and such. seriously, the priorities are so messed up.

exactly so much waiste,.... spend on the more important items ,rather than making things look good in the upscale neighborhoods and ignoring the lower one

top topics

join