It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PS3 conspiracy in El Paso.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Lets tell the truth shall we?

You might have looked in maybe 2 gamestops and gave up. In just 5 minutes I called 3 gamestops and found the following.

8 brand new PS3's 120 -250 gig.

4 refurbished from 250-330 gig

and

1 used that is a 250 gig.

If you want the address of the store, I have it, I just require that you admit that you exaggerated your story in order to make up a conspiracy.

edit to add- I will give you the store that has 5 new ones. They have had them for a while now, the guy told me they have been in stock well over 2 weeks. They are 250 gig and run for 349.99.

6900 North Mesa their number is 915-581-9127.

I still expect for you to admit you exaggerated.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Miracle Man]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

Yeah i did not get that either. He obviously has the internet also and could order one. The only system that was hard to get has been the wii, because some stores stopped selling it because nintendo could not keep up with demand.
I think he is just considering buying one for a lower price from some shaddy salesman in a hallway. To me it would be simmilar to.

My uncle (that i did not know existed) in nigeria died yesterday . His lawyer emailed me and said i get 20 million dollars because he left it to me in his will. My bank said that they would advise against me writting a 20,000 dollar check to help transfer the funds. Is this some sort of conspiracy to stop me from getting 20 million dollars so i will not be rich like the elite?

OMG it is a country not the "n-wordia"

on second thought she is trying to get you credit info? Mayb she just uses your credit info to sign up for a credit card and then buys herself things with it.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
No PS3s in El Paso Texas? Are there actually any stores out there? I've heard its still the equivalent of a third world country in those parts. Lots of bibles and babies though.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
maps.google.com... hEoj0sgPApaj1BA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQtQMwAA

So you are telling me that none of these places have a ps3?

boardsus.playstation.com...;jsessionid=584E190A8DE1E3228470C132AE50CD0F

It appears even on the playstation 3 forum someone way trying to pass this conspiracy off and nobody there bought it either.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

So then why did they tell me that they did not have any PS3 in stock? Unless they got some after I left but I did search bestbuy about 3 days ago. Thanks on the update and I will check it out soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by zaiger

Unless they got some after I left but I did search bestbuy about 3 days ago.

Explain how the store I called has had 5 brand new ones for the past 2 weeks.

Oh and if you decide to wait the weekend then let me tell you on Monday or Tuesday another store will be recieving a new shipment in.

Want the address and number to that store also, I got it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I should be good now thanks to the valuable search that zaiger did. Now I just need a ride and I shall be ready to go.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I find it very strange that none were to be found...but then again its a popular item so they might be sold out until a new shipment arrives.

Come to Vancouver, we seem to be over flowing with all the systems.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Now you are going to give credit for finding you a PS3 to someone else?

I didn't expect a thank you, but I will not be slapped in the face either. I should expect this from someone who has in the passed moaned and groaned because he was put on stop loss.

I guess in other words, once a punk, always a punk.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

zaiger provided some links that shows locations of available PS3's. I will put it to the test as I go out today and search these stores for some of them. To be fair he put a lot more effort then you did as far as denying my own ignorance. What did you have to offer besides some phone call?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
SCEA has admitted they are having supply issues due to demand in the USA, so thats why you won't be seeing them. Odd that she would say that to you, i'd avoid her

Wait a couple of weeks until stocks are resupplied

PS3's are awesome, you'll enjoy it. I bought mine at launch in 2007 here in the UK even when tempted by Microsoft but i stayed loyal to my favourite company.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do not take this the wrong way and it is not my place to tell anyone how to specn their money. But you need to get a ride? So you do not have a car and you want to buy the most expensive system on the market?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I was thinking of bringing my car from the westside, but since im here for less then 3 months might as well not bring it at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well why not just buy it online?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ps3s are in short supply due to low manufacturing yield. Also God of war 3 came out not to long ago. A lot of people who were holding out for a system went ahead and bought one then. Not to mention pretty much everyone who is going to buy a 360 has already done so by now. What you're seeing is the Ps3 starting to catch up in sales.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You couldn't of been more wrong then ever with the popularity joint. However your posts show a slight hint of trolling so come down, relax, take a deep breath and just let it go. Name calling will get you no where but make you popular as an instigator.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

This can happen anywhere where there is a military base. I'm surprised you didn't go to the pawnshops since every base I've been to have a crap load outside the gates along with strip clubs and bars. Did you try to go online at the library or someplace to buy one. Amazon has a bunch here's one:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271458094&sr=8-2

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This thread is a no go.

Log on to aafes.com

Here is the link:
shop.aafes.com...

Go to the GameZone section

PS3 with 250GB Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 bundle is $519.95

AAFES can ship it to the nearest PX/BX. Pick it up at the customer service center.

Hooah!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
karma like icelandic volcano for brits and europe jets grounded will cost the economy lots of money,
brown gets karma for shafting iceland yes divine intervention, how much in euros for 2 days of air traffic grounded holidays, freight, and lots of people not at work for 2 days so far icelandic gods karma ,Breaking NEWS
soldiers get ps3 price hikes Breaking news =,karma karma karma

thread ridiculous

[edit on 4/16/2010 by dashar]
Edit to add unbelievable, unbelievable, Your worried about your ps3 afrekin ffin game platform and wide screen tv price hike ,,,,,,and if im right you have come back from the war in Middle East id be wanting to sit alone and contemplate the meaning of life if not im sorry and out of order.. but if im right everything just got crystal clear in my mind yet again, IVE killed eight mice in last three months and fell guilty 2 heavy with young..

EDIT TO ADD

GOD help me and us as a human family

[edit on 4/16/2010 by dashar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join