It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any observerable changes on the streets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Where I am. I have not seen many police cars on the roads in the last two weeks. I have not seen a single car pulled over and a traffic ticket issued in the last two weeks. That is unusual to say the least. I suspect that the "Restore America Plan" is underway and the states are coming into compliance. There is, a lot of propaganda out there against this effort which is using the standard fear tactics while being careful to not make this situation well known. I believe the states are falling into compliance with this demand which is primarily lead by the military to gracefully move the country away from corporate NWO domination.

The Thursday night discussion of www.blogtalkradio.com... focused on the Restore American Plan. Do not confuse this group with the Republic Broadcasting group Ted Turner and Sam Kennedy who are directly involved in the RAP. However, the discussion was a good one. The recorded presentation should be available online shortly. For one thing, it shows how misinformation is being used about the RAP.

The multi-billion dollar CriminalS Justice System scams are endanger of extinction. We can expect some backlashes against change and a return to the Constitution. So far, I do not see the RAP as being involved in an agenda. They appear only to want the sanctity of the uSA restored to it's Republic roots and remove the criminal frauds that have been perpetrated for over 150 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I could only wish and hope you are correct about that my friend! I think that would make my lifetime if they were falling into line with the RAP but alas somehow I doubt it.....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lmao
I cant believe some of you are still buying this RAP thing.

One of the things that was supposed to stop
was foreclosures. Well that's a da^&*% lie
cuz my modular double wide was just repossessed
on Tuesday. Either my lender didn't get the memo
or this is BS.

new topics

join