It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, I am Jaqu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi guys,
I live in Sydney Australia, im 27 and enjoy long walks and candle lit dinners

I came across this site on my quest for the truth.
I watch Zeitgeist I & II a few weeks ago and that was a big eye opener for me. Since then I have been glued to Google searching the web and have been like WOW! what a corrupt world we live in and it is horrible how the MSM covers it all up.
I have come across some good news site and forums, this one seems to be the best having a good combination of both.
Hopefully ill learn a lot here and soon have some good input into conversations.

I am glad to no longer be a sheep and now look at the world a totally different way

-Jaqu

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Greetings Im from Brisbane,there are quite a few Aussies here so you'll be able to investigate Aus with like minded others if you wan't.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JaquVanCouger

Hi Jaqu -- nice to see another Aussie has joined ATS

Welcome and best wishes

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hi Jaqu, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Good day mate
Warm welcomes From sunny New Mexico...

Feel free to make a comment on any of my threads... even if its only to call me a dirty, no good, rotten... you get the idea

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yes!! I love zietgiest and I think it is a pretty neat documentary. There is plenty to do around here so enjoy your stay and see you around.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hah, for some reason I had an urge to check out your welcome post when I noticed it. I have no idea why, but it was odd to see you are from Sydney Australia, welcome to the boards, good to see another Aussie on here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.
Good to see some aussies on here too.

I have tried telling people about this kinda of stuff, but no one listens, or they don't want to know about it, i am assuming im not the only one with this problem?
So i am looking for more ammunition

new topics

top topics

join