It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Bermas's Invisible Empire released! *Youtube links*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Well now that I think about it, its not surprising that it has no copyrights and is free. Its obviously just another funded dis-information sham by whoever runs this business, promoted by that fat idiot loud mouth AJ.

No harm done then. By all means, watch away!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yeah definitely no new information but a good introduction for people new to the subject, he did a good job and its good information ... but nothing new at all

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
not in the to distant past my eyes where opend by blood eagle and for me this video is realy informative for me a brings with it a whole new line of questions

[edit on 16-4-2010 by thetruthisnow]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The video in AVI format appears to be posted on the newsgroups. (1.5GB)

... alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries ...

FYI in case you use usenet and want to skip YouTubes for MAX Quality.

[edit on 4·16·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Same old sh$t, different voice. It was pretty slow to be honest, i dropped off half way, still i guess if you dont know anything about the the NWO it's better to hear it in Jasons voice rather than alex's

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just because it is old info doesn't make it bad and certainly not bad info. Not everyone has the time to scrounge through pages of garbage and lies on the net and pull out the concise and well assembled truths contained in the film.

People who scoff at new world order "conspiracies" and enjoy there partisan politics rut may not be hoisted out by invisible empire, but friends and family who are simply ignorant to reality would benefit from watching it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91
That music overlay is so horrible it ruined it for me. It was a decent documentary overall but just show the info and clips without lame scary music and you will get more respect and serious viewers.

Music has a very strong psychological effect on the listener, the right music combined with the visual material presents a sense of forboding and prepares the viewer for the magnitude of the information they are about to receive.

A large part of this country is running around as if everything is peachy keen, still! Many of us know otherwise and if Jason and Alex use the psychological effect of music on their viewers to strike a point home - more power to them.

Although "we" may be oblivious to these methods now it is quite likely part albeit a small part of why we are where we are today in our journey down the rabbit hole.

Have not seen the video yet but I expect it to at least live up to if not surpass the level of excellence that has gone into their works of late.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Invisible Empire - Full Version on Youtube :

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Jane_Rogers]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
[edit on 16-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
this is a great documentary so far.

i knocked out halfway through it last night, but it isnt anything new IMO.

at least info not posted on ATS.

but at least we have something that covers everything pretty well.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
reply to post by Nomad451

It's free in the sense that there are no copyrights on the movie so you can either by a member of the site and download it and distribute as many CD's as you want or just buy a CD and distribute them. But what idiot would pay for something that is free

And that is the reason recordcompanies and hollywood are stil so powerfull.

To pay for something free does not make you a idot, it makes you a supporter of free media, ensuring people can continue to make free music, free documentaries and free movies.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
For the first time ever, the secret agenda of the planet's ruthless Super-class is exposed in stark detail. This documentary film chronicles how men of power and influence have worked in stealth for centuries to establish an oppressive world government. Learn how this global oligarchy controls the populace through drug trafficking, money laundering, staged terror attacks, media propaganda and debt.

The criminal controllers have successfully dominated the globe and are now in the final phase of consolidating power. Invisible Empire is a damning indictment of the globalists through their own words and documents. Worldwide tyranny isn't coming, it's here. This isn't conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact.

The New World Order is out in the open all documented in stunning living color. Unelected bureaucrats are establishing regional unions under one superstate. Witness their plan for a global tax and a cashless surveillance society in which every man, woman and child is micro-chipped at birth.

Invisible Empire will be more than just a film-- it is the culmination of years of research by Jason Bermas into the inner-workings and most revealing public statements by the New World Order and the most trusted stewards of their dark vision. 'Invisible Empire' promises to unveil the long-term agenda for world control, just as Fabled Enemies and Loose Change Final Cut forever stripped away the facade of the official story of 9/11 and exposed the dark truth that lies behind.

Jason Bermas joins with Alex Jones, producer of The Obama Deception, Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement, TerrorStorm and more than 20 other key titles for your understanding of the real world, all available on DVD at Infowars.com or for download in High-Quality at PrisonPlanet.tv

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Let me get this straight, your all applauding the film as a success and its a worthwhile watch, yet you do it harm by spreading this youtube version everywhere, damaging the films ability to earn any money?

Or am I mistaken and this is a free to video?

Are we to assume that the producers of this video obtained (and paid for)the rights to use every one of the clips? I doubt it.

Guerilla civil war doesn't seem to follow conventional rules. Call it Black Market Freedom, maybe.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Music has a very strong psychological effect on the listener, the right music combined with the visual material presents a sense of forboding and prepares the viewer for the magnitude of the information they are about to receive.
Have not seen the video yet but I expect it to at least live up to if not surpass the level of excellence that has gone into their works of late.
[edit on 16-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

Trust me, after you watch it you will see what I meant. It goes on for like 15 minutes. It would of been alright if it was just a lead in but I think if you showed this to someone they wouldn't take it seriously. But they might go the other way and have a panic attack.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Indeed. Why pay for something if it is free. Because you get what you put your attention on and what you support.

If you receive pearls of wisdom and use nothing personal to obtain them they will decay to grains of sand to be blown away in the next wind. Should you invest yourself in obtaining these pearls, their safekeeping and display is much more assured and could even find themselves in a setting that could awe any who gaze upon them.

Believe me these movies are not free. Only the media distribution is free. This movie documents its own cost. It could not be made without the high price paid by the innocents shown.

Nothing is free. If you take something and do not return anything you are only saying "I take from you and you may cease to exist with no care from me"

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My belief is that people are going to wake up more and more and find out the truth and when they do there will be riots after riots

that is why the government is preparing for ! the Riots ! Confiscating Weapons , Patriot Act Bill all types of material to Label you ! < Fema Preps Detainment camps ! The Opportunity Practice they had was Hurricane Katrina (Black Water Elite ) for one
The Act Of Martial Law , UN is already here in the states ! Other Nations train in the States for their country to be detained True Militias know about this and they know it NOT Just the 2 biggest party's! either

Have you Noticed More more Soldiers that come back are mostly on like a complete permanent High Aggression as a former Marine I see this !

it is like there are on a Dose of the Aggression drug like the Ladder from the Movie Jacobs Ladder Loosely based on a true fact! it did happen but a very less version like drugs used in the MK-ULTRA Experiments Note = this clip says it did not work but it did on a few ! the ones that could control it better that went beyond the Norm to Paranormal

MK ULTRA brief

a clipping that explains the ladder if your interested

Jacob's Ladder - The Ladder Explained

what is the soldiers on now ? What would Happen in Martial Law if those Soldiers unknowingly have a intake of a Drug ! for an Upcoming event
a Soldier perfectly fine then a Slight Trigger of a Command then Snap in

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and what about the civilian Militia in seeing this
to have a militia ! ( a Regulated militia en.wikipedia.org...
! ? or The Warriors Society ( Native American Own National Guard ) sees this ?
Hopefully John Titors ( the Time traveler ) Prediction does not come true ?

Our Planet has its own problems (quakes hurricanes tsunamis volcanoes Fire balls Meteors size of a bus etc ) besides us adding more or is those (men) behind the curtain causing that also

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just finished watching it. Not bad.

In my humble opinion, those who can't see this happening around them are purposely turning away. Or just as the film says, too concerned with themselves and the daily grind to even entertain these presented ideas. Those people want to believe this isn't real, they want to believe the leaders they chose and voted for really do have the integrity to do what's right for the whole.

They also easliy point the blame at each individual themselves for the current state of society. We all should do more if we want change, they say.

Unfortunately, it's checkmate in three. Maybe even two now.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just watched it. Good movie, but nothing really new. But anyway, I recommend everyone to watch it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just watched the film. In comparison to other works I thought it was poor and merely a re-hash of material.

I believe many poeple have made their mind up these matters. They will see truth in it or box it off as conspiracy theory's.

I also don't think that many undecided people will be swayed by this material. The world is moving at record pace now.

It would be much more beneficial to focus peoples minds on the serious issues going on around them right now. Keeping them updated on happenings now. Informing people that are undecided exactly what is happening now.

New people looking at this materiall will consider it dated and irrelavent to their lives today.

Disappointed.

peace

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

maybe you should go back to zzzzzzzzzz then..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join