It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Bermas's Invisible Empire released! *Youtube links*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Say what you want about Alex Jones or Jason Bermus but in my opinion this was put together VERY well and it is VERY informative. Although I was upset with Alex J's movie about Obama because it focused too much on him, this one truly is about the New World Order and the round table groups behind the ideology. A+ movie IMO!!!

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

ENJOY!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by hawaiinguy12]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just watched it and although it was not bad at all, it did not tell me anything I did not already know. For all of the brain dead Americans out there however, it should be quite the eye opener. I would give the film two thumbs up!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah I knew most of the things mentions in the film besides the Oklahoma City info. This one may actually wake up some family members

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yo! What happened to part III ?!?!

EDIT: It's back now... thanks!

[edit on 4/15/2010 by sp00n1]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

lol sorry about that...I put the wAtch= part in by mistake...all fixed now

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That music overlay is so horrible it ruined it for me. It was a decent documentary overall but just show the info and clips without lame scary music and you will get more respect and serious viewers.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thats true but we all know thats how Alex Jones has always done his movies. Im not going to argue with people that Alex loves to scare people into buying his things but he gets the info out there in the mean time.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just watched the whole documentary and did not learn anything new. But i know that the more of these come out, the more people will start waking up, and it is up to us to distribute these documentaries as much as we can to friends and family.

I know that the revolution must start within the mind, it is the only way to start deprogramming ourselves from the conditioning that the "elites" of this world are trying so hard to impose on us.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Look, it may not be "new information"... But you'd have to be lying to state that you had already seen every one of these clips PROVING the existence of the NWO.

Now when people say "the NWO isn't happening... it's all your imagination", you can point them to this documentary and they won't be able to deny it anymore.

That was really the point of this movie... It's undeniable evidence.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by denialofignoranceattack

Couldnt agree more!!! This movie really shows atleast 50 different people in power or some type of powerful position saying the word New World Order. Its impossible to deny it now

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
niice!

you guys are getting me more excited to see it.
lol
Though I mostly want it for the reasons mentioned..
to show others who have a hard time believing such a reality exists.

Ive got the DVD-Rip downloading now.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The main reason I want to see this is the speech where Bush is going on about a thousand points of light.

I haven't seen that before so I think that will be the most interesting part.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
the question now is how do you get the unbelievers and the ignorant to watch a film they've never heard of?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by denialofignoranceattack
Look, it may not be "new information"... But you'd have to be lying to state that you had already seen every one of these clips PROVING the existence of the NWO.

Now when people say "the NWO isn't happening... it's all your imagination", you can point them to this documentary and they won't be able to deny it anymore.

That was really the point of this movie... It's undeniable evidence.

Not really, the phrase NWO is as old as dirt and means any large shift from the norm or old. It doesn't mean anything precise, people will grasp at anything and throw it under the NWO umbrella, just look on ATS and the hundreds of things squeezed under it's banner. You could ask 5 different people what it means and get five different answers. You can't "deny" a phrase, but you can deny what people are trying to say it represents. I will watch the video when i get home, but im sure it's more of the same...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hmm...Lets see here...
If say 50 buddies of mine and I all said we sell massive amounts of coc aine. Not all at once, but at different times in public. I can only ponder the amount of time and money that would be spent to figure out if we actually did deal massive amounts of coc aine.
Don't worry folks. They wont take over. As much as the NWO thinks they are in power, they are merely in control of a bunch of self loathers. At least in America.
Remember there is one thing North Americans love, them selves. Once their government turns a quick one on em, they wont question the violence or murder. I think NWO is coming to realize this. I've realized it.
No question, the government wont hesitate violence either. The only difference is America is a nation that thinks of it's self, not the state. As many times as someone can get up and take the pledge of allegiance or stand up for America and claim that it is the land of the free, they are only thinking of them selves. They are not patriots of the state, they dont care about the state. They care about them and their lives and anything that has to do with their life, other than that majority of people don't actually stand up for the rights of people and the right to sovereignty.
I think it is blatantly obvious that we all know something is going to go down soon. Civil revolution, not just yet. Though I do feel an event could occur that could incite the incident. America is not fragile, but numb to the decisions of the state (except for health care). Many people compare this new world order to Hitlers outlook where people are slaves of the state. All of the citizens just bodies that are there for the extreme purpose of the state and every one in the state knows it is their life for the states existence. Hitlers idea will never work in America.
I'm sure no one read this far anyways.
No one would ever guess he's a Canadian guy.
My2Cents.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks for taking time to post all this! I listen to Alex Jones' radio show every day, and I like it when Jason Bermas guest hosts while AJ is on vacation. His energy and spirit is fierce, and his mind strong with information. He and Alex Jones make a fantastic team.

I can't wait to watch this film, too late tonight, but will watch this weekend (must pop popcorn!)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Im 10 minutes into it now..

here is a link to the 2 hour clip ..

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Watching it right now, almost done with it. Yeah there really isn't anything new in the film, but the concept and presentation of it all makes perfect synergy. For the average sheeple this may yet open some minds.

The overlay of the music actually helped with the 'dread factor' of it all, which is important to a sensationalist society. I really think this will open some more minds.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, your all applauding the film as a success and its a worthwhile watch, yet you do it harm by spreading this youtube version everywhere, damaging the films ability to earn any money?

Or am I mistaken and this is a free to video?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

It's free in the sense that there are no copyrights on the movie so you can either by a member of the site and download it and distribute as many CD's as you want or just buy a CD and distribute them. But what idiot would pay for something that is free

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join