It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Estates of America the corporate entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
To this I postulate,

The US under Franklin Roosevelt, ended as a nation, country, and government by declaring the US bankrupt. Its bankruptcy, resulting in dissolution of a great nation and government. The US Constitution, a mere relic and past time. Only rules and statutes run our society under this newly founded corporate entity.

Now the time is coming for this "corporate entity" to face its very own bankruptcy as many, including Bernanke, have prophesized. So with Japan and China the biggest holders of stake or "stock" if you will, in this corporate entity, what will happen when the US entity is dissolved through bankruptcy? What are the assets that will be due? What was pledged as collateral at times of these loans from China and Japan? And I supposed the biggest question is, how will they collect?

My overall outlook on this bleak future is that China and Japan are becoming impatient and have for decades. Collateral has been pledged with institutions, rights and privileges, as well and US LAND!

Once the US has defaulted on its corporate debt, and the banksters "CEOS" walk away with trillions and leave the people "workers" of this entity, holding the bag, what happens next?

You decide...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting article on how this all came to be...

www.barefootsworld.net...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I believe the FED private institution is the largest stake holder.

Yes the USA is a corporation.

But all of this China talk is based on an unsound premise.

The premise that nations like China, are some sort of global financiers is misinformation and a case of misunderstanding the fundamental chain of economics in our global world.

Private Banks finance nations. (90% of the time).

Nations do not finance nations very often, this is quite rare actually.

Central banks are in turn under the control of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and World Bank (WB).

So. IMF (WB) > Central Banks > National Governments. This is the pecking order.

Essentially the China talk is fear mongering veiled behind a misunderstanding of economics.

This means that Chinese or American banking officials and treasury officials are merely conduits that act out the necessities handed down to them from the IMF in order to keep the global charade of commerce alive for one more day.

It all really ties in together well.

China is a member of the UN security council. Permanently. So is Russia.

They were never enemies to begin with. They were allies who masqueraded as enemies so TPTB could fear monger us into hypnosis. They did the same thing in the Communist nations. They scapegoated the West in order to fear monger their people into slavery.

But who controls the UN? That's a great question, for another thread I suppose. Perhaps a discussion on the Vatican is in order? Hehe, I tease.

It's all one big game and you and I are the prize.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Why do you think the United States ended when Roosevelt was in office and not before?
As Roosevelt said "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since
the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last
truly honorable and incorruptible American president."
But Protoplasmic Traveler thinks we were lost as an independent nation after the revolutionary war, and the bankers had a hand here since the first central bank.
But I see your point, you should add the definition of the United States in financial matters:

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

source

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So the whole "national debt" thing is fear mongering? Means nothing? Bernanke and Geithner trips to China to ask for more money is just a charade?

interesting concepts and I do appreciate the light on the subject. I too, have read that alot of the paper trail does lead back to the Vatican and the Pope himself. So therefore, technically, the Vatican owns the world. Not sure, but i have read alot of the legal mumbojumbo about how he does through such ancient legal documents such as the magna carta and so forth.

So, what your saying its just a show and the threat of the US defaulting on its "debt" is false? And therefore wont happen and those consequences dont exist?

top topics

join