It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identification Challenge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
How'd you figure that out? I grant you thee official ATS Hoax seeker by the powers vested in me. Someone post a new challenge of anything just for fun :-)

[edit on 15-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

Sorry for the delay in reply, I went to bed, good morning.
How about I put you right on the bench, right under the tree, right in the park, from almost the same angle you took the picture from?
That ought to become worth an extra cookie, or a lap dance!

3.bp.blogspot.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Wholly balls, you just scared me seriously lmao, that is a really good find. Wholly freak, lol, that really is worth a hooker at your doorstep.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Wholly balls, you just scared me seriously lmao, that is a really good find. Wholly freak, lol, that really is worth a hooker at your doorstep.

You like huh?
We never know who we're dealing with on here do we?
HA hahahaha !
Dont worry, I'm one of the good guys !

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can you please explain what this has got to do with finding out whether an image is a hoax or not?

The only way of identifying this place is by means of luck or knowledge, you either live close to where this pic was snapped or you have some recollection of this place. There is barely any EXIF data available for that image so good luck finding out with what camera/cellphone/... it was taken.

If you would've done this on a cellphone with GPS and you would have uploaded the raw image it would be a piece of cake, otherwise it's just a guessing game...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by AphexTwins]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AphexTwins
The only way of identifying this place is by means of luck or knowledge, you either live close to where this pic was snapped or you have some recollection of this place.
[edit on 16-4-2010 by AphexTwins]

Actually, I've never been there, I have no idea who this person is, I created a couple of clues for myself through questions, just did a little detective work.
Check out the companion photo I posted, to his original photo.
I used my tools available.

Hoax tie in though?, I dont get either.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Myeh, anyway, my best bet would be the skyline of Minneapolis, taken from either Lake Calhoun or Lake Harriet, distance ~4-5 miles, picture taken somewhere in the morning around 9-10am...

Since you state it's taken from a park I'd go for Berry Park or Lyndale Park. Type of phone is impossible to find w/o decent EXIF data but since you asked the question I'd say an iPhone.

Hope I'm not completely off

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join