It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scottishdave says hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS, l've been reading the ATS boards for years and finally decided to take the plunge and join.
l'm 40, currently unemployed (looking) live in UK and have had an interest in the solar system and all things UFO related
since my early teens UFO magazine got me hooked RIP G Birdsall, l can still remember all those years ago
seeing the stuff on Mars and the Moon and still cannot believe theres still no disclosure.
My friends though l was crazy when l showed the strange shard on Moon or the tree like Mars objects which still fascinates
me today. l'm looking forward to participating on ATS boards so please be gentle with me LOL laters scottishdave.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scottishdave

Hi scottishdave, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hi scottishdave!

welcome to ATS!

hope you have fun and dont end up with phsycosis, thinking your a star child or alien! hehehehe

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank you Sauron and what a cool avatar picture

and no l'm no starchild or alien although being a Scotsman in England l suppose l'm sorta an alien,
l still have trouble with the English trying to understand me with my thick Glaswegian accent most are fine but some southerners just dont get it

[edit on 15-4-2010 by scottishdave]

top topics

join