It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to say it. Illuminati will nuke America. If with the Hopi, you will survive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That is the truth of the matter. As of this point in time, the current collective mind is propelling toward the Parallel Universe in which the Illuminati do succeed in nuking America and a very special group of people, ones who have lived in respect of the earth will be the most likely to survive it.

When it happens, people won't even be rescued 72 hours in, after all, Illuminati want as many people done and dead before the ashes clear. As this article states

www.infowars.com...

The reason Obama is making headlines about Nuclear Weapons is because the Illuminati is trying to tell you in advance of what they are going to do.

You silly people are wondering about this whole Obama NASA MARS thing.

I am going to tell you right now, that even if you don't want to believe it, these guys already have various technologies with which they have been going to MARs at least for decades, that I know. There is already a colony there. www.examiner.com... ret-colony-on-Mars

Read the MARS records and MARS force at metatech.org
www.metatech.org...

The VIPs have a ticket out of here when they destroy the current earth. Whether 2012 Cataclysms be natural or not, they like always, are gonna make to depopulate a big chunk of it, they are not gonna wait for it to happen.

www.alamongordo.com...

Oh and as for the beautiful gene pool that we have here on earth, dont' worry, they've been poking your babies foots since their first day of birth, unbeknownst and without your permission, so that in the case that they decide to pull the plug here, they will already have a huge data base of the genome of the human race.

Also, I believe that the reason the specifically extract 5 drops from all newborn babies is because these 5 drops are saved in 5 seperate areas, in the event that any of those locations be in peril.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Pocky]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm going to stay in the city, no matter how obvious it becomes that I may get nuked. Why, because I hate camping that much.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

PROOF please provide us with some lets make it easy, prove to me they take babies DNA and hide it in no less than 5 secret bunkers just in case.

Also could you prove to me the base on MARS also I would appreciate it. Or is this all personal truth that you are putting forward as fact?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

That the government is doing this became public knowlege just a few months ago. Read the above articles. Also you can see video on Youtube, of babies getting poked in the foot and 5 seperate drops collected.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well I live in the boonies, so I’m safe.
How far does nuclear radiation spread again?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh well, my savings are running out, dry in about 6 months unless I find a job.

There's not much we can do about it except learn as much as we can about surviving without electricity, food shipments, plumbing, and police security.

Good luck all.

And the OP is right about no help coming at all. People can survive easily for 3 days but even then there will be no help. No police. No aid. No nothing. All the survivors will have are themselves to help each other out.

We may even be invaded by some other nation eager to cash in.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We better start learning Mandarin. Or Russian. Those are the only countries I honestly think that can invade the U.S.A

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Even if your nuke theory is right, your 5 drop theory is incorrect. My biology teacher is a phlebotomist (sp) which means a person that draws blood. They use all that blood to test for threatening gentetic diseases like phenylketronuria, all babies are tested for that...ALL!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I just recently moved to a big city myself, Detroit. After years of concerning myself with false flag nuclear attacks and martial law I'm pretty much at the point now where I don't care.

If it's gonna happen, bring it on. No sense in worrying about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Good luck to them. I hope they do all nick off to Mars.

Given three months all together in one place, those self-absorbed a-holes will be slashing each other to bits in no time:

.... "look at me, look at me, *SLASH*, I said look at me GW!".

meanwhile, aprt from a few crazies, the surviors can start building new communities. bardering their trade skills. after all with no electricity, and after scavenging whats left in the cities, people are going to have to learn to live in the country. It will be a long walk for some who cannot find a hand-operated pump to get the fuel outta the gas stations.

Biggest problem will be the lost skills the forefather learnt. eg, converting ore to iron etc.

new topics

top topics

join