It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Times is Here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
*********************** LAST NEWS **********************

Satan has now taken a clone human body. He has many alias: Maitreya, Lucifer, Antichrist, Dajjal, Imam Mahdi, 5th Budda, ...., and his name as a person is RAJ PATEL.

This matter is very serious and very concrete. Our governments, Corporate Elites & Media are in. It's the last illusion of Satan before the Apocalypse.

From part 6 to 11: Raj Patel is identified as Satan and each part brings more proofs.

Check this out:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Regarding "this generation" . . .

I am in now way a pre-trib believer, but this site explains it well:

www.pre-trib.org...

[edit on 4/15/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

I didn't see anywhere on that site to a reference of Matthew 24:33. They kept talking about verse 34.

In verse 33, Jesus is clearly talking to his disciples. Right, or not? He says, "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."

Why would he tell the disciples that if they weren't going to see those things. Now, he was talking to the disciples, now go to verse 34 after seeing that he was talking to the disciples.

I mean, starting in verse 3, Jesus is clearly telling the disciples what to be looking for. He is talking directly to them in private. The whole end times thing is directed to them.

I didn't see anything in Matthew 24 about Russia being in power, or Rome being in power, or Israel being a nation, or anything about a 200,000 man army in the east. Why didn't Jesus mention those things?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Hydroman]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Hydroman]

Actually there is a detail in there that tells us this message is for the distant future. It's verse 14.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This verse could not have been fulfilled until the late 19th early 20th century. Using Occam's razor on it the simplest explanation is that one person from every nation/tribe/ethnic group needed to have the gospel spoken to them to fulfill the prophecy.

The ends of the earth were not completely reached until modern technology made it possible. Australia, islands in the indian ocean, and the Pacific ocean. Japan and China. Not really reached until the 1800's

And I should remark on 2nd Peter 3. He was telling the faithful that the end of days was in the distant future from his standpoint. That was the point of verse 3-8.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

And that was also the point of the parable of the traveler in chap 25. The kingdom of God was likened to a traveler that gave his worldly goods to his servants. With the expectation that they would take the proceeds and invest them. And return the money with interest at a later time. We are the servants given the talents. But the warning is that the trip is extremely long. And that you should be ready for that time you don't think he will appear. You been warned.

Also why no mention in his story of end time events. That wasn't his purpose at the time. If there was discussions of the end of days it was not recorded. If anything it was a subject that came up in the last day before he was captured by the religious police. It had not come up.

Another note while I'm posting here. The story of Luke 21 is different from Matthew and Mark because the question is different. Also the question of Luke 21 occurred in the temple. The question of Mark and Matthew occurred out on the mount of Olives.

That explains the difference between the answers. Different questions, different answers.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ntech]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
It's quite funny to see humanity going through the same old things over the years, exactly like this thread going over information and views widely discussed and researched on ATS. There is too much overlap and duplicate topics on this site. Not that I find it bad just seems a waste of time to make new threads on subjecs well covered just because the OP feels he has another point to make or to regurgitate other peoples views.
Christians will always beleive the end times are coming because it's part of their faith to do so, however must we have a thousand and one threads on the subject?
Who knows, I always.end up Reading them though!
Welcome OP, not trying to disrespect you or your beliefs, just tired of th Same old stuff

[edit on 16/4/2010 by LestatG]

Who knows? If we don't talk about it now,when things start to get "really bad",we may not have the internet or be around to discuss these things!

And even though it's been done before,it never ceases to bring about a good debate!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The world is a big place..with many mountains and many more hills..lot's of water running down them too...there are also many, many towers, some of which fall.

Take your pick, if it fits your ideology, use it eh?

I predict 1000's of people will die today, all over the world.

I will even narrow it down for you, if you'd like - they will die on journey.

Further?

They will die screaming, and caged.

More?

They will gasp their last breath, terrified and trapped and restrained.

How will they die you ask?

On the roads. In cars, vans and lorries. A fair few thousand will die on motorbikes too.

Does this make me a prophet? If my prediction comes true, which it absolutely WILL, does that make me somehow magical? Nope, it means i can both see and state the obvious.

Just like so called bible prophesy.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

WHEN THE TOWERS FALL

give some interesting google answers
www.countdown.org...
www.ensignmessage.com...

and tower fall is also a waterfall in YELLOWSTONE
Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Welcome. I too am a believer. You are correct to say that in viewing what is transpiring about us now seems to point to an ever increasing march towards the end of the age (not the end of the world).

The key thing is...timing. That is in the hands of God alone, and even Jesus is not privey to that knowledge, according to the scriptures. We CAN know "the seasons". If you are trying to say Christ is comming "soon", I would agree. If you are saying He is comming next week, month or year or in the next decade...I would say, "...unknown".

As believers, we should not go beyond stating that current events seem to point to the end times. Please note also that the Temple in Isreal has not yet been rebuilt. The Jews cannot resume sacrificing, as they will in the Tribulation Period, till that happens.

Threads like this, that somrtimes stress "it's over", tend to encourage Christians to lapse into fatelism and not continue being the salt of the Earth. We are to continue being about the Masters business till that day. Escape is not an option, nor our motivation. Look not for a "rapture", but contend for truth and stand against evil, even unto death. Death is rapture for the believer. Do this, and you'll have your hands full. God alone is in control of the timing.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just for your info there was a bit of a scare here in vancouver BC during the winter olympics among the informed about a canadian corvette called the "Whitehorse" that was performing strange manuevers on the sea near vancouver. There was a rumor that the ship had some sort of bomb that was going to be set off during the festivities but the powers that be cancelled the false flag since their plan was called out by a whistleblower.

Well, there's a thread on that somewhere on ats if you're interested.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
well as sad as it seems the earth is finally fighting back , earthquakes to depopulate , intensely overpopulated countries , massive volcanic eruptions to stop flights around the world

flooding to move people from their homes , all the disease related to these natural disasters

Gaia is finally had enough of us taking the piss !

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
the seven seals , four of which are the 4 horsemen, are not specifically related to the end time era /final 'week'/great tribulation

the seven seal age began after the Christ ascended back into heaven,
and a general outline for humanity was given to humanity as a resource information... because humanity will actually be the cause or reason that the 7 seal calamities come to pass.

Jesus told the disciples that until the end, there will be wars etc.
the 4 horsemen were around before the ministry of Jesus, but the new unsealing of the 7 seals has to do with the gospel age, i.e. the Christian era...

reading current events into the broad outline of the 7 seals, is only tailoring prophecy to ones worldview, imho

~~~~~~~~~~The 7 seal overview is:

the first 5 seals> the 4 horsemen and the persecution of the faithful,
are natural, daily, life goes on events that humanity sees as normal...
the wars/famines/ pestilences/ natural disasters do not increase in scope or intensity, but the number of persons affected increases because of population density...as we approach the era when the AC is revealed coincides with the 6th seal> and launches the 7th seal,
the time of great tribulation spelled out in the later chapters in Revelation

we can look back and rationalize that the first 5 seals had been opened in the course of the last 2,000 years

we are awaiting the opening of the 6th seal= when darkness comes upon the planet, everything is turned upsidedown ~ which reflects the advent of the AntiChrist being revealed to the inhabitants of Earth ~
(the 2 witnesses arrive, the 144k are sealed, the mark-of-the-beast begins, the abomination of desolation is set up...)

the 6th & 7th seals depict the end-times, the tribulation, the day of the lord

the seals 1-5 are only leading up to the end time

thats my view of the prophetic story

[edit on 16-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Religion is such a fantastic debate

A debate which will get you killed...Becareful

I once saw a female swinging back and forth on a bench reciting "The spirit of the bible says it's true, the spirit of the bible says it's true. she kept repeating it

one day i was walking and this dude said "Hey look it's jesus christ" He was pointing at me

Therefore there is no such thing called anti-christ. Just people who are insane and are delusional and think such things

What would you guys say one day you are walking and someone tells his friends and points at you saying "Look it's jesus christ"

You would call them insane no? Or you would believe you are jesus christ.

Cut me some slack people.

I'll throw a bone so you all can fetch it. I am not satan as most crazies will believe

I am agnostic

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I would say this is a exciting time christians. Growing up in church, I could assume allot of people talking about the end times now, as they were then. Yet I would assume if their was any story simular to revelation, in the bible it would have been the times of WWII, the evil that Hitler, brought to this world, I am a little suprised that was not the end times, perhaps it was. Yet I think until I see the sky go black and starless, and UFO's coming down from the heavens, and a man coming out saying he is here to save the World, and putting chips in us and making magic, I am not quite sold. I still remember and do my best to follow the good morals of the bible, but I cannot live in fear everyday, and worry about whether I have been a good boy or not to get to heaven.
Yet I still concider myself a christian, just not one to the extreme.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Nice thread Op, and warm welcomes to ATS
Personally, as many here probably already know, i am not a Christian and i dont believe in organized religion of any kind.. this End Times idea has been an interesting feature of life throughout the years that i know of, i can recall several times in my 28 years only, where the end of the world was meant to be ever so close at hand.. only a moment away!.. that said though, there is a part of me that feels things in this world can only go so far.. eventually something major will change, otherwise life will simply stagnate while certain issues around the globe worsen..something is going to have to give, and i feel a lot of the people who are constantly talking of the End Times feel this, but are rationalizing the only way they know how to.. ie the big bad book.. i've mentioned previously in another thread that since childhood i have felt what i can only explain in words as a very large bubble forming above us all.. a buble of energy that some days feels ever so full to its limit.. but has yet to burst.. if/when it does, who knows whats going to happen, or how anything is going to play out.. its always best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best in life in general, and just stay vigilant. The two JWs i speak with at times, also talk a lot about the end times and the birth pangs having started a number of years ago now, where they are increasing in momentum. (natural disasters for instance) but i also agree with the theory that its only seemingly getting worse in the past years, because of media, and because of the internet and info from around the world being at ones fingertips within seconds pretty much..making it seem things are taking place more rapidly. I found a very interesting link earlier, hope the guy is ok with me posting it here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its one possibility amongst many others and only time will tell how it all will turn out..
Edited for spelling

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Why must many Christians twist their Lord's words into their own interpretations and assume them to be truthful? I thank you for putting deep thought into the topic, OP, but I don't agree with any of your conclusions. There always seems to be the need to relate a piece of scripture to some current event, yet thus far, it has lead to nothing. The Bible has been no more efficient at predicting the future than Nostradamus, Cayce and Webbot. A bunch of metaphors and/or phrases that can almost be indirectly linked to anything. Horses do not, and have never had anything to do with politics.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
lol. Oh Nooes the sky is falling!! again!

Well here's another take on some of those verses.

But first of all there are some things one has to keep in mind when it comes to interpreting Revelation, and they're right in the very first chapter:

rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to him, to show his servants what must happen soon.

So it's the revelation of Christ. But how and where do these events unfold?

rev 1:9 I was caught up in spirit on the Lord's day

Tjhis is an important key. John was cought up in the spirit.. so shouldn't we be seeing these events in the spirit as well? This book describes spiritual events, which happen in the Lords'day. The lords day is Here and Now, this moment. It's ALWAYS the Lords's day, since it's never not now.

I know people always want something tangible, something literal, something they can hold on to, but that's in fact Babylonian thinking, the reason why people build golden calfs, churches with big towers, and why they have a gazillion rituals and whatnot. but that's not what this is about. It's abut the revelation of Christ within us, here and now, and when that happens, then that's the end of the old things and the beginning of the new life... the endtimes. An internal process.

In that light let's have a look at the verses you quote. In fact let's look at the first 10 verses or so.

Back to the first verse. We know this is a spiritual book so now we’ve got to forget about natural intellect, don’t we? We’ve got to look at Spiritual things. When he saw the Lamb open one of the seals, he said “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals”.

Now we know this Lamb is not a little four-legged white furry creature, is it?

Who are we talking about? Jesus. He is the Lamb of God, right? He opened
one of the seals. Now what’s this seal He opened? Let’s go back to
Revelation 5:5 “And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not; behold, the
Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof”.
What are the seals?. In Ephesians 1:13 it says this, “You were sealed by the holy spirit of promise (redemption)”. So this seal being released, or opened, is Spirit. And guess what happens when your spirit is opened, or released?

"And i heard as it were the noise of thunder, one from out of the four beasts”. What does the noise of thunder represent? God’s word. Often in scripture when God speaks, people heard Thunder. So it was always
associated with His word. So this was God speaking.

“One of the four beasts (or from out of one of the four beasts) saying, Come and see”. The four beasts in Chapter Four were sitting around the throne. What are the four beasts? Four being, what? The Complete God-
Man. So we’re not literally speaking about four individual beasts here, we’re speaking of this complete God-Man. How many faces in Ezekiel were on the wheel? Four. The face of a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle. Four faces, four different entities He was dealing with, but still one person. Just like the four Gospels. I can see a parallel with this with the four Gospels being released into the earth. And he said “Come and see.” So we're about to be shown something here. Now we go into the verses you quoted, and i think it's important that you see what this is about.

More in the next post.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The biggest problem with calling anything the End of Times is that it's always the End of Times. Pick a date anytime in the last 2,000 years. See what was going on in history. Chances are you'll find correlations to all the "Seven Seals," or whatever at any date.

War, famine, pestilence and death -- The Four Horsemen -- are and have always been mankind's constant companions.

Good point.

Jesus said no one knows when the end is but the Father, even he didn't know. There is still a millenium reign to come, another thousand years. This could be the end, but it might not be. They thought it was the end back in 70 something AD. Meanwhile we are supposed to behave as if it is the end. But that doesn't mean rolling over for the ptb. That doesn't mean sitting on our hands and ignoring evil. We need to stand up for the Constitution, for what is right and good and honest and that means opposing the ptb and the present government of the United States of America. If they can rid this government of its treasonous elements that's different. But we are not going into any North America Union quietly. And we are not going to allow our families to be dragged off into any fema camps. The military might of the United States has been appropriated for fascist corporate Nazis to conquer the world. This is not our country any more. If they can use the ballot box to get the fascist corporate Nazi influence out of our government then we might survive. Otherwise we will probably be massacred. For most of us then it will be the end.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So let's now have a look at the verses you quoted:

Vs 2 “I saw and beheld a white horse”. Well what does the horse represent in scripture? An over comer. So he saw this white horse, but this white horse represents a person, not just a horse that was white.

So he saw this white horse, this overcomer, “and he that sat on him had a bow”. Anytime we see a bow, what does it make you think of? I am not speaking of an archer’s bow necessarily. He said he had a bow on him. Did he say it was an archer’s bow? He said it was a bow. If we go back to Genesis and find the first time a bow was mentioned, guess what I am going to find out? It was a rainbow. It was made as a covenant. So whenever I see the word rainbow in scripture, what am I supposed to think of? Covenant. So this person that’s riding this white horse is
a person that has a covenant on him. I bet you I know who it is. It is called the Son’s of God, First Fruit, the ones who Love Him and keep His
commandments.

This is about the person who has the covenant and why would he be mentioned first if he wasn’t First Fruit? “And he that sat on him had a covenant and a crown”. It shows his authority and ruler ship, right? So this person doesn’t just have a bow, but he has a crown. He’s a covenant person and he has ruler ship or authority. Now everybody wants to see this about Jesus the man. This isn’t about Jesus the man. It’s about Jesus the Christ. It’s the Christ. It’s the corporate body. It’s not talking about one individual here. Christ is not about being one individual. It’s
about a corporate individual thinking with the mind of Christ. Thinking as an individual, the one individual, the Christ, the mind of God.

“And a crown was given unto him and he went forth conquering that he might conquer”.

Isaiah 55:10,11 says, “My word will not return unto me void, but it shall
accomplish the things that it was sent there unto to do”. There it is, the word of God. Is that just speaking about the one man Jesus that walked on the earth? The word of God is going forth in other vessels today and they’re conquering exactly as they’re supposed to. The word of God (Christ) is conquering inside all of us.

Vs 3 “And when he had opened the second seal I heard the second beast say, Come and see”.
Vs 4 “And there went out another horse that was red”.

There’s always a positive and a negative, isn’t there. Red speaks of Adam, adamic, death. It can speak of the blood, life or death. “And power was given to him” or to this person that was riding on this horse to “To take peace from the earth”. Now if we want to look at this, “take peace from the earth”, and think this is some kind of a war going on, well you can go ahead and think that if you want to. But, if you want to hear what God’s speaking about when He says this person riding this horse, this adamic thing that’s riding this horse, he has the power the authority to take peace from the earth. As long as Adam is riding on you, the over comer, guess
what? He’s going to take your peace.

You’re never going to have peace in your life as long as you let Adam rule in your life. Jesus was called the last Adam. He died on a cross. Adam doesn’t exist anymore. As long as I give life to him in my mind, by saying, ‘It’s Adams fault. I was born this way,” You will never have peace in your life. Because a double minded man is Unstable in all of his ways.

In Matthew 10:34 Jesus said, “ Think not that I am come to send peace
on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword”. What’s a sword? What’s it represent? The word, but it also represents division. What does a sword do? It divides. It cuts. It separates. So He came here for a reason, not to bring peace, but to Separate and divide. From the Old Testament all the way through He’s had the threshing floor, where He was sifting the grain and blowing away the bad stuff, you know trying to separate. God has always shown the pattern He wants to separate First Fruit from the rest.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by payt69

I seriously have an important question

How does one interpret craziness? It could very well be that all the writers of these things were "Delusional"

Belonging to the mental order of Schizophrenia.

I just find it very sad that people blindly follow what we call "Faith" What faith do we have when a bunch of lunatics started editing books to their own views?

Beasts? Are you guys serious. A beast is associated in demonology.

So now all the followers of most of the worlds religions must also "Blindly" believe in demons.

The apocalypse? . In Christianity The Apocalypse of John is the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible.

The apocalypse of "John" I never heard of the dude. Sounds like he has problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I just threw up in my mouth. Sorry! I would respectfully suggest that you post this topic on some other forum as the premise of the post is anything but "above top secret". Maybe a paranoid christian blog site would be more appropriate. I was hoping this site was above religious interpretations. But maybe I was hoping in vain. I sincerely hope all of your religious delusions come true for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Could it be that the ever growing cries of the end being near be related to two very simple facts.

1) We currently live in a era when it is becoming increasingly easy to bring about a great deal of distruction because of man's insatiable appitite for bigger and better weapons? Since the end of WWII, every nation with enough money and technical skill has made a mad dash to build an arsenal of nuclear bombs. The collective arsenal of these devices is enough to kill every man, woman, and child on the planet over a thousand times, if struck by a direct hit. This does not take into account the effects of radiation or the ash clouds.

2) We also have the best system of communications since man began talking. The reports of any event, natural or man made, can be distributed around the entire world in a matter of seconds. This alone makes it very easy to feel as though more and more events are happening when things may be fairly normal. We also have the opportunity to get more detailed information over a longer period of time. This could also contribute to the feelings of discomfort about these events.

It may be our collective best bet to take comfort in the teachings of Jesus when he said that no one will know the time of these things except The Father.

So my advise would be to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. You see you only go around once in this life and if you do it right that's all you can stand!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What has ats become of

Originally posted by Full_Vision
i also agree with the theory that its only seemingly getting worse in the past years, because of media, and because of the internet and info from around the world being at ones fingertips within seconds pretty much..making it seem things are taking place more rapidly. I found a very interesting link earlier, hope the guy is ok with me posting it here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its one possibility amongst many others and only time will tell how it all will turn out..
Edited for spelling

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Full_Vision]

LMFAO. So now you people blame the media for what's going on in the world.

I'm FINISHED with this thread. The people who are posting here are simply "LOSING IT"

I don't like to congregate with fools

"Even the purest souls can be corrupted"- Dante's Inferno

LOL full_vision. You've already lost it probably a long time ago.

Devils don't cry huh?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join