It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Masterplan: 1770+242 (99+11+121+11) = 2013 (11x9, 99:9, 11x11, 121:11 = ratio 9/11)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
hitler (fascism) and stalin (marxist communism) were buddies

they signed a non-aggression pact with each other. then to the supposed shock and surprise of stalin, hitler invaded, and stalin was "too shocked" to do anything about it till hitler was almost to moscow. you believe that, doncha? along the way, hitler's forces were wiping out jewish settlements. the thing to remember here is: stalin began to wipe out jews as well, after hitler's "supposed "defeat. from my perspective, hitler sent those german forces to their deaths, after they wiped out the jewish settlements, having a prearranged agreement with stalin for just that purpose.

i don't buy that stalin was shocked. i don't buy that he was in disagreement with hitler's onslaught. and i don't buy that guys from the snowy mountains of germany, had no idea how to fight in russian snow.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by undo]

Blah the history channel recreates there own history for the elite viewpoints

I will tell you this, hilter didnt die or killed himself, during the war he lived long until he died of old age, i believe i heard stories he might have lived in south america or somewhere in eupore.

Remember there was a russian news press story that the they were going to throw away hilter body?

Why would you throw someones body if you think thats hilter?

History Channels tells nothing more fabricated government story versions

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here's something I just found on another thread:

It's interesting that it happens around April 19th

Possible new meteor shower due to peak in a week
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
Sorry there is not much information, and my source is email, but a comet (comet P/2009 WX51 CATALINA) which was previously thought to have been an asteroid, but was recently found by WISE to be a comet may cause a new meteor shower that would be visible around the 21-22 April.

So keep your eyes open around those dates, and there is a possibillity of seeing some meteors from this comet which has only just recently passed through space which Earth is about to pass through.

Details/orbit of the comet can be found here.

Obervers should be alert this year for another active meteor shower source apart from the Lyrids which is also due to peak at more or less the same time. These meteors will appear to be of medium-slow speed, Lryids will be a bit swifter. I will update if and when I get any more details.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

why would they fabricate that hitler was jewish? and it is well known that stalin and hitler had a non-aggression pact. it's also well known that the german army advanced almost to moscow before stalin supposedly grew a pair, and stopped it. it's also on record, that stalin himself, rounded up jews and killed them after the hitler event.

i've also read data, not presented by mainstream, but by a jewish guy who lived in the usa and moved to israel to help rebuild it. he said the sepherdis, christians and muslims were treated horribly, and that the jails were primarily composed of them in particular. and he, although being of ashkenazi blood himself, had found out the hard way about the ashkenazi pecking order in israel, when he fell in love with sepherdi jewess while there, and had nothing but harrassment from it. he also said the ashkenazi rulers were communist jews.

if anything, i'd say you are the one that has been boggled by the msm, as from what i can tell, the secrecy surrounding stalin had originally put all the focus on hitler's atrocities, when in fact, the two of them were pals and playing the same game!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

obliviously, any date has bound to have major events happening.

however the thing you failed to see is what the OP's selected events amount too.

whats going on right now, is a accumulation of over 4000 years of careful mass manipulation.

the way i see it, there is only one true conspiracy in this world, and it dates back to before our known history.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I can make heads nor tails out of the op... but I note he's been banned.

And nothing I can see bar one off topic post removed from today, indicates any problem.

oO

the NWO are here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join