It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did you "wake up" ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
whoa!....

RE: MY TITLE (for those of you mentioning it)

I did actually pause over my keyboard before adding "wake up" to my title, and exactly for this reason.

Yes, I'm fully aware that it sounds corny, and knew it might make me sound like another mindless AJ clone screaming "THEY'RE COMING!! ARM YOURSELVES!!" from the rooftop while frothing at the mouth.

Having said that, it IS a generally accepted term which refers to a point in time when a human being realized that the political/social world around them was much more than it seemed to be to them before that time.

That's why i chose to use it.

What else could i have said?

"When did you realise things were not what they seem" ???

$50 says the first response would have been:

"you mean when did i "wake up" ?

So cut me some slack guys, I'm far from your average airheaded little poople blindly stumbling through life. I was simply trying to appeal to the masses here at ATS in a manner which was best suited.

NOW that's out of the way... anyone have anything else to add?

Somebody mentioned they would hang this in their home. I'm not sure about that.
I might consider framing it on the outside of my front door... but as of yet I have no first born son.

Let's keep it real folks, no need to go nitpicking about a title.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Honestly for most of my life I was aware of the evils humans could commit against one another. Even when I was a pre-teen, I never trusted authority. I never trusted the government. People around me though I was weird and crazy because they thought THOSE people are the good guys, they would never be like the bad guys!

I actively started researching, exploring and discussing these things since 2005, when I started getting heavy into 9/11.

I consider myself a true skeptic; I laugh at the people who buy into the official story as much as I laugh at people who buy Alex Jones or David Icke's bull#. Most people who think they're awake are just deluding themselves, especially if they believe within 100% certainty ANY theory.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I remember drawing the all "seeing eye" on the edge of my paper sheets while bothered in class during highschool not knowing why. Years passed, 15 I guess from the first time I recall doing that and four or five since I know what I was drawing. I´m from Argentina and I really don´t know how could I get in touch with that symbol in the early nineties over here. I´ve wanting to ask about this here for sometime and know that I find this thread I believe is a good place to do so. I can´t believe it´s just coincidental, I believe it must have been imprinted somehow during my education or in TV show and movies subliminaly, I don´t know, it´s a subjects that´s been creeping me out every time I give a god thought about since I found it´s meaning. This weekend I´m visiting my parents so I´ll try to find some of my old folders and post what I repeatedly draw, anyway I remember it as clear as it was yesterday.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I watched The Matrix about a million times - just cause I thought it was a cool movie when I was a teenager, must of programmed me for later.

When I was 17 - I read Jon Lee Andersons "Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life" - Been on a learning curve since.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

When did you "wake up" ?

I woke up about a year and a half ago when I figured out Paul McCartney had been replaced. It's a deep rabbit hole that led to a lot of pretty amazing revelations for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Great picture! Truly astonishing

Did you continue down the artist road? Or just the conspiracy downhill like the rest of us?

S&F

top topics

<< 1   >>

join