It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best credible alien abduction book out there?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Any thing by the late and much respected Dr John D; Mack;His contributions to the abduction enigma are second to none and his credibility and scientific academical background are much respected;He brought a scientific and unique perspective and perception to this particular field of investigation and his findings have to be taken into account because of the very nature and respectability of his academic background not to mention his professionally PHD mind set; His main book "PASSPORT TO THE COSMOS" is a must read i feel for it contains so much important data that it cannot be discounted or ignored by believers or sceptics alike;

Works He wrote the following books: Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters (1999) Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens (1994) A Prince of Our Disorder: The Life of T.E. Lawrence (1976) Nightmares and Human Conflict (1970)

link en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The best book yet is the newest - it came out in 2013.
Timothy Good's "Earth, An Alien Enterprise".

edit on 9-7-2014 by Matamoros because: bad link

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Betty and Barney Hill, and Travis Walton. I think they are highly credible.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere
Rich,
What happened during your experience? Please contact me with the information, I would love to learn about it as am I interviewing many people who have had similar experiences. Thank you

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Viper2
I am looking for a credible alien abduction book that doesn't have a lot of holes in the story and is well written. In other words, one that can't be debunked easily. Can someone please suggest a good book?

Thank you very much.

You'll be looking far and wide and still come up empty. There is no such thing as a "credible alien abduction book" 'cause none exist since alien abductions are a fantasy and no one ever's been abducted. There is no evidence for such and all that exists is tales from a variety of people with mental problems.

Every single abduction book was written with only one purpose and that is to make money. It's a popular subject, although you don't hear any more about people being abducted except the rare cases in UFO forums.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on how bad alien abduction books are by reading one book titled "ALIEN ABDUCTIONS - Creating a Modern Phenomenon - Focusing on the popular works of... Budd Hopkins, John Fuller, Whitley Strieber, David Jacobs, John Mack and others..." by Terry Matheson.

After reading this book you may not want to bother with the mythical alien abductions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join