It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant on space race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The United States faces losing the space race to Russia and China because of cutbacks that will be introduced in Barack Obama's new space programme.
The president is set to make his case to a sceptical space community at the Kennedy Space Centre in Florida, but faces a battle with Congress over his plans to virtually scrap the Constellation project, which is designed to return Americans to the moon by 2020.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now what we see over and over again is this....designed to return Americans to the moon.
Americans? shouldnt this maybe replaced by Humans?
That statement in itself is wrong and strengthens whats going on. Segregation will be taken to a whole new level. Also the relation that the nuclear talks have with the space race. There aint gonna be a second place here, just typing this making me anxious.
Who ever it is that gets there first will hold all the cards, and you all know exactly what im talking about. Star wars isnt that far from the truth so to speak, but bearing in mind that the one weapon cabable of devastation is the nuclear bomb. However if you are the particular one who has made it to space and built colonies etc and put up defence shields and defence systems in space then you are possibly the very same super power that rules the world. You dont need nuclear materials. Slamming 7ft titanium rods from up there aimed down here theyre gonna be traveling at some speed? 1000mph+? Not even see it?
Could possibly even start earthquakes who knows, might even hear a sonic boom?

I know i may be boring you all but come on? How much of this BS must we take before we see and do something about it? Im not even talking about this story in general.

Sorry if its in the wrong place so feel free to move as i couldnt decide where to post.

join