It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican acknowledges E.T. Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Vatican Aknowledges E.T. Life

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia (governing body), and an insider close to the Pope, has gone on Italian national television five times, including recent months, to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon.

www.beforeitsnews.com

The Vatican is transparent on a controversial issue??? More than likely this is atleast partly a deflection from their current crisis. However, anything to nudge disclosure one step closer is fine with me.

I would like to see how they bring together their concepts and beliefs with the belief in alien life. I know it's a subject on ATS that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and opinions. I will be interested in seeing what else may come of this.

Ps, someone tried to post something on this earlier when it dissappeared from the face of..this site? I thought it was important so I went ahead with the post.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by lambs to lions]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

The Vatican has had knowledge of this for many years the sad thing is they should of shared the information with the masses a long time ago to better prepare the masses for interactions. But I must keep in mind that they were forbidden to share such secretes until they WERE TOLD TO SMH.....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah. It is very frustrating that this will never make it to MSM. The Vatican should be a credible source for the cause, how far they have fallen. However, it makes you wonder who would have to make a declaration of this sort to get it out in the open. I do believe that we are in the beginning of an unofficial disclosure process. Perhaps, just a natural process due to the wide acceptance of the existence of aliens. Not to mention, the countless sightings, many by credible sources, across the world. The progression of technology and independent media sources seem to be helping as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh great i can already see the threads in CiR that are going to some of this "Vatican thinks aliens are real so they must be fake".
Goodstory i guess. But i do not see the diference between the vatican saying this and David icke saying it, people want proof not opinions from people they like.
edit to add:
If you read the story they are really just saying ET life is a posibility and that if there is ET life it is not demonic in nature. That is they are saying if there is ET life do not get affraid they are not part of the mass network of the devils minions.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Actually, I feel like it holds more weight because it seems like an unlikely source to me. Kinda like if the Department of Wildlife came out and said they believe in bigfoot. Maybe not exactly the same but I guess because traditionally there has been a clash between fundamental religion and the belief in another higher lifeform.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Yeah. It is very frustrating that this will never make it to MSM. The Vatican should be a credible source for the cause, how far they have fallen. However, it makes you wonder who would have to make a declaration of this sort to get it out in the open. I do believe that we are in the beginning of an unofficial disclosure process. Perhaps, just a natural process due to the wide acceptance of the existence of aliens. Not to mention, the countless sightings, many by credible sources, across the world. The progression of technology and independent media sources seem to be helping as well.

Yeah. It is very frustrating that this will never make it to MSM. The Vatican should be a credible source for the cause, how far they have fallen.

I agree they try so much to be the lighthouse but keep so many DIM BULBS around. But again I feel they didnt have the GALACTIC GREEN LIGHT TO DISCLOSE.

However, it makes you wonder who would have to make a declaration of this sort to get it out in the open.

I think it would take many of the rulling gov. officials to broadcast GLOBALLY STARTING WITH THE QUEEN MOTHER HERSELF OF ENGLAND.

I do believe that we are in the beginning of an unofficial disclosure process. Perhaps, just a natural process due to the wide acceptance of the existence of aliens. Not to mention, the countless sightings, many by credible sources, across the world. The progression of technology and independent media sources seem to be helping as well.

I also sense the same unofficial disclosure through the MOVIES-VIDEO GAMES-EVEN MUSIC!! WHO WOULD OF THOUGH,T anyway mabey all the technology was created with (KNOWLEDGE) inORDER to prepare the future masses for mass communication and CONDITIONING sorta like taking it step by step with the EARTH BABIES!

[edit on 4/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Would any of their young male offsrping be interested in the Choir or perhaps becoming Altar Aliens?

Just axin'

Becker

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Actually it would be more like if the Department of Wildlife came and said, if there is a big foot it is an animal and some some magical creature.
And in both cases just because an unlikley source says it does not make it any more real. If the president said that david icke is a good writter and people should read him, that would not make the idea that the world is ruled by reptilians any more real.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Lol, maybe they are just hoping to recruit the greys in an attempt to replinish their ranks.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
this thread should be in below top secret, right along with all the other religious threads, whether they are posted from a religious perspective or not.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah. It is very frustrating that this will never make it to MSM. The Vatican should be a credible source for the cause, how far they have fallen.

Sorry, but you'll have to find something else to base your righteous indignation and conspiracy theory on.

The linked site is called "before it's news" or some such. Must have been an old posting.
This "earth-shattering" news was in the MSM last year.
Here it is on ABC
Here it is on BBC
Here it is in the UK Telegraph
And here it is on Fox

Probably was in your hometown paper as well. Do you read it?

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This chap died two years ago. Not sure that he was speaking on the Vaticans behalf. Seems to be more of his own opinions.

Anyway he is dead so don't expect anything new on this.

peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Site that the article is from is sometimes not very credible anyway. And the article was written by "anonymous" so that makes me even more skeptical. Until more reliable sources surface for this Vatican/ET recognization, I am calling "shenanigans".

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

If you read the story they are really just saying ET life is a posibility and that if there is ET life it is not demonic in nature. That is they are saying if there is ET life do not get affraid they are not part of the mass network of the devils minions.

I am happy you brought this point forth zaiger for in many of my personal post I have made on ATS I have commented on the possibility that E.Tz that may need technology to build CRAFT OR DISTANCE TRAVEL DEVICES show signs of imperfection and could be if are not DEMONS FROM THE MINION OF SATAN, possibly representing the 1/3 of the that fell from the heavens or the 1/3rds OFFSPRING as they intergrated throughout the universe. But one such as myself has to also remember that the CREATOR has sent many what would be considered living flesh dwelling creatures to this realm LIKE THE WATCHERS-ANGEL GABRIEL IN EARTH FORM *JESUS* IN EARTH FORM. The thing is since these dieties seem to just ENTER THIS REALM w/o transportation I always relate them to the PERFECTION and tend to look at technology as an imperfection. So to me ABOVE FRIENDS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN UPSET BY MY WAY OR APPROACH I SHAL BE MORE CONSIDERATE TO YOUR EXISTANCE FOR YOUR ENERGIES ARE SENSED AND DONT ALL SEEM TO BE BAD (BUT THERE IS A EXTREMELY STRONG NEGATIVE FORCE THAT USES IMPERFECT WAYS TO TRAVEL AND OPERATE) and I may sense them overall and have thrown many into the same basket APOLOGIEZ.

[edit on 4/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for your input. This is my first thread so if it is posted in the wrong place I'm sorry. If the mods can or choose to move this thread I'll understand.

However, this is not a religious thread. This is a thread on (in some people's opinions) a credible source supporting extra-terrestrial life.

Monsignor Balducci has gone on Italian television five times in the last few months to declare that extra-terrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. To me that is very intriguing.

If you have anything productive to add to this thread I would love to hear it.

I

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hmmm...perhaps I have been duped. The article is current and issued today. The writer may be anonymous but I checked out his 'other' articles and they all seemed legitimate and many of them on subjects which are being covered on other sites as well.

Perhaps it is regurgitated information that was used to write the article. I hadn't seen anything on this before.

You can keep the sarcasm to yourself though, whatever happened to manners?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

Actually, I feel like it holds more weight because it seems like an unlikely source to me. Kinda like if the Department of Wildlife came out and said they believe in bigfoot. Maybe not exactly the same but I guess because traditionally there has been a clash between fundamental religion and the belief in another higher lifeform.

My personal opinion; I feel it holds no weight. I'd understand in an official goverment body like NASA came out and definietly pronounced it as truth (with data may i add). But when coming from a historically corrupt and tyranous organisation i couldn't believe a thing they said, they are an illogical organisation.

I feel it's some sort of propaganda to gain more followers whether they know anything or don't.

I don't understand why people flock to see the pope in their masses either, why anyone would give up to their logical, reasoning mind to believe in something unfalsifiable is beyond me. No wonder it has slowed down the scientific reasoning mind which has provided the means to what we have today.

Sorry for any offense, i guess i'm skeptical and suspiscious when the vatican starts running their mouths. or any other religious people.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by misteRee

reply to post by zaiger

My personal opinion; I feel it holds no weight. I'd understand in an official goverment body like NASA came out and definietly pronounced it as truth (with data may i add). But when coming from a historically corrupt and tyranous organisation i couldn't believe a thing they said, they are an illogical organisation.

I feel it's some sort of propaganda to gain more followers whether they know anything or don't.

EDIT: i just wanted to say its suspicious because they have always been opposed to such suggestions. And it seems to the world is slowly starting to accept at least the probability of life if not intelligent life elsewhere, the vatican wouldn't want to be left behind as a minority...

I don't understand why people flock to see the pope in their masses either, why anyone would give up to their logical, reasoning mind to believe in something unfalsifiable is beyond me. No wonder it has slowed down the scientific reasoning mind which has provided the means to what we have today.

Sorry for any offense, i guess i'm skeptical and suspiscious when the vatican starts running their mouths. or any other religious people.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

sorry buddy you lost me, nothing personal. When i start to see intermittent all caps and the talk of the "CREATOR" and "EARTH FORM *JESUS* IN EARTH FORM" it just reminds me of something a homeless guy on a city bus would ramble on about. Like i said nothing personal its not you its me. This might be a little more up your alley though.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The guy is dead lolreply to post by lambs to lions

Here is something productive to add. Okay you said he has been on Italian tv several times in the last few months.... HOW???
Has he discovered resurrection? He died in 2008 as another poster already said but was ignored...
Still dead.

Like I said earlier, beforeitsnews is often less-than-credible.

[edit on 15/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join