It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death (The Eternal Emotion).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Lets not even begin to think I'm talking about the physical with this topic.

The Dead Emotion or The Death Emotion

Death (dead) is an eternal emotion. Would you believe that? But its cure is an eternal ecstasy brought on of a togetherness between a male and a female or a female and a female. Get what I'm saying here? Without emotional excitements the living spirit is but dead. Such a terrible feeling in one aspect. You'll see why it's one aspect in a minute. Death (dead) is a feeling I'm sure all of you shared some point in living upon the earth. Am I correct? But death (dead), the emotion, is not one-faced... Death (dead), the eternal emotion, has its calm face, too. For death is two-faced. If you don't like feeling dead in one aspect, then you will somehow find a way to aquire an exciting bond with another person(s). But if you don't like feeling dead none, then that would mean you also do not like eternal calmness which is also the death (dead) emotion. By way of sleep and sleep spells do we feel that enternal calmness emotion which is indeed also the eternal death (dead) emotion.

The devil, which does exist, does not have the eternal calmness emotion because it is a self-chosen manifestation of an abomination. For the devil sleeps never! Why else do you think the astral plane has its user the awake always with never sleepiness in sight? It's because the devil is behind the astral plane, and chosen that it leaves no sleep eternally.

The owner of a lonely heart is but dead. The owner of a broken heart is but dead. If any of you fear rejection from, say, prospective mate, then know it's because of the eternal death (dead) emotion you come with.

With the eternal death (dead) emotion, a person needs great liking certain moments in order to feel just fine.

Do any of you like the death (dead) emotion's two faces? I just think without the terrible feeling of the death (dead) emotion, how can one enjoy the many forms of ecstasies? Takes a down fall to be there lying wait in order to truely get to feel an up rise.

To those of you who have a mate, how would you feel if you had not that mate? Can you expond? I tell you of a truth, this eternal death (dead) emotion gives one enough terrible and good goods, so to speak, to write a whole book worth of an eternal emotional letter. Where the emotions are detailing on one's death (dead) apsects and on one's esctasy aspects.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i always read here and there that astral projection is bad. That its the devils realm, it opens up your lower chakras so that reptilians can control you etc. Why is this? I thought astral projection was good. Devout Buddhists meditate all the time. i figured that monks live so simple because when they meditate and try and reach nirvana, they astral project and can have whatever they want in the astral world therefore not needing it in this realm... please explain why astral projection is bad, ive always wanted to do it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBarrelMan

Quantum leaping is better than astral projecting. Both are not subject to time, but the thing is, is that astral projection comes with one eternal catch I don't think anyone in their right mind would actually want if they give it thought enough. The catch is is that you stay awake hence without a calmliness later on in the realm of the astral plane. Ever known what the word "perish" means? Imagine perishing without a point where there is a calm. No end result of a calm upon perishing. Perishing is a violent death. And since astral projection isn't sudject to time that means the violent death would be eternal too. That's a form of damnation brought upon oneself. One should never seek damnation. One should never seek astral projection. If anything seek quantum leaping.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Death is not an emotion of itself. When somebody you love dies, you feel other things along with that, not just the death. You wonder if you should have done more, been there for the person more, and then you wonder.....about a lot of things, other than the death.

If you could really feel death, you wouldn't be here.

Correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that a lot of people are dead, and it is because of APATHY, or a zest for life.

The devil, which you surmise exists, and I don't agree. Everyone chooses a path in life, and determines their own fullfillment. Saying some devil creature exists, that causes your life not to be so wonderful, is an excapist attitude.

You are your own life, and what you make of it is wether you feel dead or alive.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Have you ever considered that there are people on this planet who are still coping with your previous death?

Love everyone...you never know when you might come across your other fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

it is wrong the concept of truth you mean, it is like what you mean is nothing and yourself projections sometimes

so to you death mean the nothing that everyone should respect as the reference of all truth and the devil dont because he wants him as superior to truth and not along with what can be less as more in depth

it is wrong concept because truth is something else, death is killings and denial of freedom life which what you do, death is what rosa said, it is when you take less as truth and not the futur present as the certainty base ultimate of all

now for the matter of sleeping it is something else, it is the consideration to what is more then you so you can rest and not the consideration of your rest in less, it is the reward of your true humility, everything when it is true is then absolutely fine

think harder come on you can do it

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sorry, OP, but I don't agree with much of what you're written

What is it ... goth belief, or some Poe struggling for an audience ?

No. I don't agree

You're born alone

You live alone, mostly, regardless of how many are in the room or bus or train or plane or office or supermarket or party

You die alone

We're well equipped for being alone. Most people feel 'alone' most of the time. And although they might bemoan it from time to time, when push comes to shove, most people enjoy being alone

Relationships are a two-edged sword and this is evidenced in every news report. Divorce. Murder. Violence. Cheating. Betrayal. etc.

You're not 'dead' simply because you're alone. Not at all.

Nor are you more 'alive' simply because you're in a relationship

In fact, relationships aka 'being in love' is considered by most to be a form of temporary insanity

Further, if you cannot stand to be alone, then you'll make a hash of any relationship you enter

Relationships are not a 'cure' -- they're not super-glue -- they're not 'medicine'

An author, a painter, an explorer, a scientist, a philospher --- all these and more work 'alone' as a rule. Many of them in fact, had to have a place to which they could go to escape their 'loved ones' (a room in town, a study, a shed at the bottom of the garden, etc.) Sure, they engaged in relationships, but this was generally in order to silence their sex-drive and satisfy their ego. Or, they entered a relationship in order their partner would deal with the day to day issues for them - perhaps pay the bills

Anyway, i don't agree with what you've written

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

truth apparantly went beyond void and became existence and life, from what it saw the opportunity to use void as a base of tremplin only
so it went like seeing future of all void with itself as the present reality the most positive one, actually truth was like in this the subject intelligence, knowing that at a certain point it would have to deal with the void as well as itself all awareness of positively so why not go for it now and deal with it as present from whatever extrapolations on positive same reality that truth would give it all it can to be positive for
and for sure something appear also in void that justified also the existence of the awareness and truth of it so identifying those truths of points reality was necessary and the extrapolation was meaning exclusively what truth is willing and prepared to give maximum alone for positive reality

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
that is why i would identify positive concept always as a goal end or goal mean, it is the futur perceived subjectively, but also futur as a concept true, which mean what is more as a result then now

now of course there is always something absolutely positive but then it is of positive life living, and that is why anything positive really objectively is the subject living and not a concept object anymore

and of course what is positive really is not what people think or perceive even if logically everyone has a sense of truth

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

that is how the perspective of any reality must be its positive life exclusively, a positive life is the sense of absolute true reality present but as a concept it becomes living free one subject that can move along with that truth base to mean something original for himself

that is how i never understand how others dare ask people of what they do to mean if they exist or not

if the other is replying then of course it means he exists and the more someone define himself of what he does as the base of existing the more it means that he never exist and surely never a living concept free real

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
concept source is the definition of truth

it is the positive result that equal perfectly absolutely the positive source, the perfect equation of one equal one

that is why it is important to remain free by being source of self concept in your heads constantly, in order to stay in truth reality so you can rest and leave all to truth but in being true yourself

now prooving the result being positive equally then necessarly one

a concept is nothing but itself, it cant be related to anything else, but also it cant be nothing but itself
a source is nothing but itself, it is not a fact or anything, and also it cant be nothing since a source but it is only itself

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Death (dead) is an eternal emotion. Would you believe that? But its cure is an eternal ecstasy brought on of a togetherness between a male and a female or a female and a female.

`La petite mort` ?

=-======================================

The rest of your post i believe speaks of contrast.

But you lost me in ` the muddle ` of it

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Death is a state of mind. Why worry until it arrives.

"You're either busy living, or busy dying", my friend used to say, "so you better get on with it!"

What is death but an abscence of life, of love for others, of harmony. Too much death focas means too little life focas. So long as you are not harming the life of others, you fill find much peace of mind to begin with.

Down with the ultra-violence of society, and power to the peaceful, and the peace-makers. See the mind-control directly applied through media violence and side-step the society which would promotr it. A time and aplace for everything. Why would I want to pack a week or a months worth of bitterness into a day, every day. I plan better when not burdened by death. And deathly notions. And evil running amok. I like to be a good-guy. It fills my heart with peace.

...and I think my neighbours like that too

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
False blame is where I see the source of much death, and the tendancy to blame, and judge others, based on being members of this sickly society complex we are fed, by corporate entities, and Luciferian dynasties, who want us to think "that" way. I can't believe what I see today in rejection of the truth of our society, blind to circumstances because their surroundings, and the "life-appeal" altruism that masks principal society, has effected their total outlooks under burdensome layers of understandings. This is to say that we need to adopt a focas on "life" as we face it on the various facets of our survival challenges. This characterizes the strata on death from a broad spectrum of ideology.

Cultural, Country-politica, Corporate NWo, demonic power - the real threat behind everything, intellectual ideology ... could those be the five focases of attack on our earth-lives, as it affects our ability to both care for our earth-vessels, and nourish our souls?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I will last say, I thank Jesus Christ, in unabbrieviated form, to thank for the insight I see today and everyday. In unabashed format, without apology to any. Because it is my view, and my opinion, bourne of free will, and with every understanding that ever crossed my mind already considered, in light of their scope of importance, of assumed importances, as measured from a sane reflection of truth, from one who has loved the truth, and sees it fit to examine, wherever it may lay.

Despite demonic opposition, the truth of every matter remains to be seen, and we should test the spirits according to their value, and worth. Who isn't "spoken to" and guided on some level. Is it such a big secret to not speak of it? Who guides you, you either were freely told their agenda, or have yet to inquire, or, you already know where you standand the point is mote. Or is it?

Such vain idiocy to consider is a favourite of the devices of darkness, and the truth does hurt sometimes. Please see past them.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This just came to my realization...

The non-moment one is asleep, they are not subject to existence. The moment one is awake, they are not subject to non-existence.

It's a matter of the soul I'm speaking of. For what is eternal is not subject to time, and a soul is eternal. But also a soul is what is not subject to existence nor non-existence.

"For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."--Jesus just saying And this saying has to do with eternal death (dead) emotion. The other saying is different and it is: "Wheresoever the boby is, thither will the eagles be gathered together"--Jesus just saying something else. What else you may wonder? It's pertaining to marriage, and ecstasy which is also an eternal emotion brought on utter by togetherness between persons.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You cannot tie heaven to hell according to true doctrines, and you can absolutely tie heaven to hell according to false doctrines.Mind control takes many mediums, and many stages of darkening of experiences, before it is effective. Whether through shock leading to emotional conditioning, or comprehensiveness of understanding in a mortal mind, one can come under the many sways of darkness and conditioning. More amazing than what enters our mind is what is not allowed to enter our minds, under control of the spirit of the anti-christ, in whatever form he represents. It's a trailing-end arguement, bourne of tales of despair, reveling in hells scarcest asset, hope, in ever ingenuous darknesses, leading to a temptation-acceptance of delight, over a cause not worth considering on the first place ... bad psycology runs the world. See it and psychiatric divisioning as the real foe they are and you will dissimilate thier minds from the nonsense ...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
May I suggest that what we experience, and as individuals are encouraged to adopt, is a pre-programmed attitude towards death which should be within our own definition and our own understandings. Instead of adopting an adoring attitude towards evil which blatantly is, or critisizing others for making us believe so, we should now stoop to consider what the vain architects of our own mind consider important, and realize our egocentricity in doing so. Now we need to look at our own projections tothe world at large, recognize what we are in guilt-by-proxy in supporting, and temper our own contributions based on a sensible plan of attack of the foundations of all evil, for the betterment of mankind. Distinguish our allegianges to agencies which further agendas we do not agree with, and further make effort to place ourselves beyond the boundaries of thei control through moral means.

Means our neighbours would like

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Did you notice, "Distinguish our allegiances to agencies which further agendas we d not agree with'? By that I mean, shake no hands with the devil, and distinguish against - in case it needed further explanation. Do not accept that their control methods, or scientific controls on their social experiments, are just. Scientology and the Zeitgeist models are social experiments for example; how will we react to them?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
These things I know well now...

Being saved gets you out of death (the eternal calm emotion).
Ecstasy gets you out of death (the eternal terrible emotion).
Being raptured gets you out of Death and Hades (Hell).

top topics

join