It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama-linked union: White workers 'f---ing rabidly racist'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

SEIU honcho says racism can be used to convince blacks to back immigration reformext

White American workers are "so f---ing rabidly racist" their sentiments can be used to scare blacks into supporting comprehensive immigration reform for illegal Latinos, argued SEIU Executive Vice President Gerry Hudson. "On white workers, I think we got some real problems. I've spent a lot of time in Wisconsin and places like that, where I have heard some of the most anti-immigrant sentiments around,"

"It's also, and this is where you get the black workers first, it's so f---ing rabidly racist, 'til black people get scared. They (white workers) don't just mean you, right? So, you can organize them quicker, like, look at what's there."

SEIU International Executive Vice-President Eliseo Medina, a recent adviser to President Obama, declared granting citizenship to millions of illegal immigrants would expand the "progressive" electorate and help ensure a "progressive" governing coalition for the long term

"We reform the immigration laws, it puts 12 million people on the path to citizenship and eventually voters,"

Source: www.wnd.com...

SEIU and ACORN are/were practically the same-at least with a lot of the same goals. The Republicans better watch and learn from these guys. Not to do what they do but how to counter it.

The SEIU is close to the edge of breaking up, or rather exposed as to who they are and what their true-underlying goals are. Sure must be nice for the big wigs at SEIU to be able to visit the White House/POTUS more than any other registered vistor. Just another SHAM outfit-associated w/ the Liberal Democratis party.

The only way SEIU can get anything is to intimidate and harrass people because they won't beat them in the arena of ideas. That won't be allowed to fly in the upcoming 2010 and 2012 elections. The WHITE PANTHER movement will ensure EVERY person can get in to vote-NOT keep them away.

If you get a chance and want to see something really funny-go to an event in which the SEIU blowhards are going to be at. Find out where the buses they use will be dropping them off. Go to the drop zone-hold up an American flag and a BIG picture of Palin. Mark my words.... You'll be laughing you butt off as they work themselves up into a frenzy as they try to get organized. I'll try to get a video of them all worked up the next time they come to town.... which won't be long.

Lastly, ever notice the one who is screaming Racist the most and loudest are the ones who are the racist? Anyone?

new topics

join