It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Tax Day Serfs And Slaves! Freedom Died In 1913

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

YOUR LABOR IS NOT YOUR OWN. YOU ARE NOT FREE.

Do not take too much from the title, as your place as a serf or slave was not offered to you as a choice!

This April 15 is the 94th year that Americans have had to file an income tax. For most Americans, the day is a non-event.

The federal and state governments have already collected the taxes due by withholding from each paycheck over the course of the calendar year. Most Americans never saw the money and have no real idea that they earned it. Some Americans have their incomes over-withheld as a form of forced savings.

They look forward to tax time as it means they will receive a refund check from the government that they can use for a summer vacation, a big screen TV, a new appliance, or a down payment on a new car.

Few Americans realize that over the last 94 years they have been enserfed and have no more rights to their own labor than medieval serfs or 19th-century slaves.

Paul Craig Roberts

Celebrate this day because you have done your part in financing corruption and enslavement

Not to mention corporate takeover over all those concerned!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

hi guys, well lemme tell you a little story. One year I decided I'd fudge the numbers a little bit on my tax stuff in my favor. We're talking like a couple bucks, nothin more. I got a note and a check stating the reason why the difference existed with the proper amount. WHY ARE YOU EVEN COMPLYING WITH THIS STUPID REGIME?!?!?! They know what you do, what you buy, where you work, and everything in between. Let them do the work. They should, after all, have the latest greatest automation to at least give us a break with our time consumed but "petty" lives. Taxes.... pfffft what a ridiculous antiquated notion, especially when it's forced. Lets put together a list of other obscure taxes we pay, I'll start.... luxury, sin, excise, sales. Those are mine, sorry O.P. didn't mean to derail but c'mon taxes? I'll pay mine in the (how do the Brits call it?) the lou.

join