It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant ET UFOs near Sun now visible with close-up image technology, exposing possible NASA cover-up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Obviously he's using this guy's time machine.....well, apparently it does a few different things as well as time travel.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll take a cappuccino mocha with a double back breaker twist of chocolate half decaf.

Please.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You wouldn't expect to find this type of news on FOX or CNN would you? You stated that, "Even the death star wasn't that big". I assume you mean the "Death Star" in the Star Wars movie? The fictional movie Star Wars? I think anything is possible and I will always keep and open mind and self evaluate my perceptions to discern distortion. If a civilization is thousands if not millions of year ahead of us in technology, how can we even imagine what they are capable of? Think of it? That's why to me, ATS is so much fun! It make you think, is this true? Yes? No? Lets imagine it is yes! Let your mind imagine that possibility. Let's say the answer is No. Let your mind examine that possibility. See? Much more fun to answer yes isn't it?

Peace!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
very intriguing, the report includes a video featuring nassir harramein. In it, he points out that the "comets' appear to enter the sun at the 19.47 degree latitude, further supporting hoagland's hyperdimensional physics theories....

make of it what you will, just found it interesting

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Several weeks ago there was a post regarding giant Planet sized anomalies around the sun. Photo's clearly showed objects around the sun that moved as time elapsed. I've been wondering what's been going on since. It (at the time) was hypothesized that these were simply SOHO lens anomalies. I don't buy it. Food for thought...if we can agree on multiple dimensions (membrane theory) could not the Sun be occupied by beings in another dimension. Some channeled literature states that this is true. You must agree that weird sh*t is happening on this Planet! I can't remember (in my long life) all of these volcano's and earthquakes. Things are changing rapidly. Let's be open to these changes and go with the flow.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For this to be an actual object in the solar corona is HIGHLY unlikely.

What is the temperature in the corona, like 1 million kelvins?

Ok I need to restate that, the temp is 1-10 million kelvins.

No planet or celestial object would survive.

Next, if it actually is an object then this thing has got some wicked shielding!

Talk about 3000 century technology!

[edited mis-typed]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ron Stewart. Great.
A little reminder about Ron Stewart. He's the guy with the super duper PPP process which is able to see aliens in spaceships miles away.

As one of the persons who is involved with PPP let me explain how the process works in the simple terms. Imagine you take a photo of an object and your photo is 4x6 than that photo contains about 600 digital pixels. What we did with Christine's photo was enlarge the photo to nearly 45,000 digital pixels which made the photo the size of a outdoor movie screen 50feetx50feet, with our special equipment.....

[edit on 4/15/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 4/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marmitenews

It is nice to see that the EARTH is becomming more conditioned to the actual potentials that E.Tz ARE closer then many may think, guess were getting closer. NICE THREAD, IF THIS IS NO HOAX S&F!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This reminds me of this...

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if its the same video, my internet is capped at the minite so i can not view videos. i thought it was intresting but have no expertise to even comment on the matter,

Intresting tho will keep a eye on this thread, S&F

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Lets not forget how NASA deleted all it's Stereo and Soho pics from public view, That was a classic nickers around the knees moment.

It's simple! NASA are hiding stuff!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I like the 3rd link, anomaly on bottom left.

As for the article, I dunno... what if it is true? As long as they are friendly, I don't care.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

good call.

anyone associated with that..
no thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Ron Stewart. Great.
A little reminder about Ron Stewart. He's the guy with the super duper PPP process which is able to see aliens in spaceships miles away.

That's nuthin'! Wasn't he the same guy who insisted that this process uncovered multi storied skyscrapers on a planet 60 light years away??

This guy's brains sure got fried during the big bang!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
To me, it make perfect sense. Indeed, how do you travel to another close star? You fly into you're solar systems star! Well, I am not sure it is that simple, obviously the heat, pressure, radiation,gravity and random coordinates of the star would have to be overcome. Maybe the universe was designed to be traveled after all?

Does not surprise me one bit if true!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I love some of the implications listed

NASA’s official statements contrary to the National Aeronautic and Space Act of 1958 – NASA officials such as those of Dr. Joe Gurman, NASA Stereo Project scientist, stating that the giant solar UFOs are “compression artifacts” are non-tenable and may be in intentional aid of a criminal racketeering (RICO) conspiracy to violate the National Aeronautic and Space Act of 1958. Criminal prosecution by the U.S. Department of Justice is in order.

Earth-sized solar UFO spaceships accessing the solar system through the star gate of the Sun appear to have the capability to render emergency assistance to (or socio-political domination of) our human population, if need be. Such an intervention would violate a universal law of non-intervention.

Naughty NASA, but even naughtier space aliens!!!

Yea, for a civilisation that dont even KNOW, IF there are life elswere,
that is a LAW to abide by..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

We don't know much about space, science and why things work like they do. So yeah according to us, huge temperatures like that is total
destruction to anything, however ET's may know how to counter that heat, we just don't know what technology they have, so we need to keep an open mind on this at all the times.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join