It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four large triangle-shaped UFOs hover over San Diego, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
news link

by Roger Marsh

A California witness saw four, large triangle UFOs over San Diego, CA, on April 8, 2010, that were described as she was driving along the 15 North freeway heading North from South San Diego (around Naval Base), according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The report was made by her husband while the woman was observing the UFOs.

“This was at dusk initially where she was able to make out a definitive triangle shape,” the reporting witness stated. “As darkness settled in the triangles became WHITE lights in the sky merging in and out of 1.”

The objects were slow moving and silent.

“The motion she described as being very slow…almost at a standstill and hovering. No sound of propulsion as they were silent.”

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If California MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

CA, April 8, 2010 – Wife watching 4 triangle UFO’s glowing red in San Diego right now. MUFON Case # 22723.

****In order to rush this report off I will be brief, please contact for amplifying information***

4 Large Triangle UFO’s currently hovering over San Diego, CA in the Clairmont Mesa area, they are now glowing red. They have merged into one and separated back into 4 again. Wife and 21 year old stepson have eyes on target at this time. I will be trying to get pics/video as soon as possible.

OKAY CORRECTION SHE WAS CONFUSED, OR I MADE A MISTAKE THE LIGHTS WERE WHITE NOT RED. WHITE LIGHTS. I specifically asked her (as I am a 20+ year U.S. Navy combat veteran) if they displayed red lights on left wing, green on right wing, fog landing lights underneath, red light on top of tail section etc…

SHE SAID “Babe…they were TRIANGLE and started as 3…then 4 then merged into one, then it was 2 white lights “in a linear perspective” (I am still trying to get some amplifying information as to what she meant by linear), I understand that as one white light right behind a 2nd one (she said that they were VERY CLOSE as in right next to one another). They did not separate back into 4 again. Right now they are remaining as 2 white lights.

I already made a voice report to Ruben.

Now that I got the initial report off I will do my best to answer your questions.

My wife initially called me at 8:38PM PST from California. She was on the 15 North freeway heading North from South San Diego (around Naval Base)

She stated that she was driving and noticed 3 rather large triangle shaped craft silently hovering at approx. position angle 4 in the sky as she was South on the 15 North freeway looking North towards Clairmont Mesa. This was at dusk initially where she was able to make out a definitive triangle shape. As darkness settled in the triangles became WHITE lights in the sky merging in and out of 1.

The motion she described as being very slow…almost at a standstill and hovering. No sound of propulsion as they were silent. Now we know that Miramar Marine Corp Air Station lies to the North in the direction she was facing. She is a San Diego, CA NATIVE and had NEVER seen any aircraft like that operating in the direction she stated. She knows (having been married to me long enough as a Chief in the U.S. Navy) the difference between helicopters and aircraft.

They were floating triangle bricks basically.

Her feelings were that of pretty intense nervousness. She is still a little shaken up by it. I had always been the sci-fi guy listening to Coast to Coast AM…she would just roll her eyes at my X-Files likeness

BUT SHE HAS NOW SEEN SOMETHING (which kinda sucks cuz I have never gotten to actually see one). So she is a full believer now.

She broke off contact at approx. 9:30PM San Diego, CA time as she had to be somewhere. But according to her they seemed to be in no hurry to take off or avoid detection so they may still be airborne
[my bad. happened april 8
]
so any san diego ATSers see any little green men?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by reject]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
I think this just happened within the hour.

so any san diego ATSers see any little green men?

Considering it's dated April 8th, (a week ago) I hope they fed them if they did. They gotta be getting hungry.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

you just had to post before I got to edit it

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is really interesting because I live in north county san diego near the 15 freeway and saw something very similar to this about 2-3 months ago. I really wanted to get into UFO hunting with a night vision device and a camera. So I ended up getting an ATN Gen 1 night vision scope and a cannon HD video camera.

When I finally got the Gen 1 sight I was anxious for it to get dark out at night so I could test it out. At around 8 o clock ish it was finally dark enough so I went outside my back yard and was checking out the scope. It was pretty cool I could see a lot of extra stars that I could not see without the scope.

While I was looking through the scope I couldn't believe it... I saw a triangle shaped object with 3 lights on it. One at each point. It was flying kind of slow and it didn't make a sound at all it was completly silent. I took the scope out of view to see if I could see it with normal vision and I was able to still make out the triangle shape and could see the three white lights but they were faint. When I looked back through the scope though the lights were really intensified.

It's weird though it must have been flying pretty high because I remember thinking that it wasn't a big object. It just kept flying in a straight path until it went out of view in a matter of about 20 seconds or so. I got goose bumps right away and thought to myself holy crap did I just see a ufo right away with this night vision device this is awesome!!! And I was like dammm If I only hooked up my camera! I just didn't expect that at all I just got the thing ya know!

To make things even stranger about 1 minute or less after the object flew out of view, a military helicopter with a spot light on (Which was odd) flew in out of no where in the same direction that the triangle was heading. It was fast loud and flying lower then it should have been. It looked to me like it was chasing the object.

It was pretty crazy stuff, but at the end of the day there is a lot of military stuff flying around here and I thought that perhaps the triangle object was just a stealth aircraft or a UAV or something. Plus military helicopters are always flying by my house I must live in their flight path which is annoying.. It was just a strange coincidence though to see that object in the sky and the see a chopper flying so low.. It really looked like it was chasing it. After reading this thread, I find it even stranger!! I had to tell my story since this is literally so close to home, and reading the above story!! Strange!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sounds like a great find.did anyone get pics or vids?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
About a month ago or so, I witnessed something very strange and unreal.

When the article mention people saying that the Ufo[s] seperated and joined, A light went off in my head about what I witnessed.

Like I said about a month or so ago, me and a friend were outside, and it was dark i'd say around 9-10ish when my friend told me to look behind me and I told him to stop playing around since he looked shocked, but then he said I swear to god, so I looked and saw what looked like a red meteor/comet?? - falling with little meteors around it, I'd say about 3-4 of them. And they seemed to be on fire, with a contrail following it.

It was very close to the ground I'd say about 100-200 feet in the air, and about 1-2 miles away.

Well as it was falling, this object stopped in mid-air and the little "Rocks" around it joined what I thought was a comet. It stayed motionless, no sound. Just this red glowing object. Then after that, 3 objects came out of it, and went around it.

1 of them shot straight up, I did not witness that but my friend said he saw one shoot straight up in the sky.

The other 2 went out slowly, while the larger object what looked like to me took off not up but straight.

Also, when the objects went away, I noticed 3 airplanes around the area, one was far above, one further to the side, and one closer to the ground.

Dunno if it has to do with the object, but I didnt notice them when the object was falling or when it sayed stationary.

And this lasted for around 25-35 Seconds.

I have no photos, or evidence to back this up. But this article made me want to share my sighting.

Thanks for reading

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Several large triangle shaped craft hovering above San Diego, surely there must be more witnesses no?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Oozii.....

Thanks for posting your very interesting report.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join