It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was a lurker for a while before joining, and really did so to providethe information that I know to the collective knowledge base.

The point I was trying to make without making it was not about the actual shape of the feuselage/wing junction, but rather the specific proportions involved. The space shuttle certainly is not a triangular craft but the proportion ratios between the nose, two wing-tips, and the horizontal stabilizer are the reasons that there is a doube sonic boom when the orbiter returns. The proportional aspects of that triangle, and the length-to-width ratio play key elements in the design functions of any aircraft, including its radar presentation.

I truly apologize if I came off as a know-it-all or in a fashion to belittle anyone's opinion. That certainly was not my intention. Sorry, guys.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No problem at all, thanks for that gesture. On with the thread....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The aircaft in your video looks like the dassault nEUROn stealth ucav

www.youtube.com...

If not this aircraft then probably one like it the x-47b, x-45c all have similar charactaristics.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Truth1000.....

No worries.....

You'll be right mate

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizardman
The aircaft in your video looks like the dassault nEUROn stealth ucav
www.youtube.com...
If not this aircraft then probably one like it the x-47b, x-45c all have similar charactaristics.

Lizardman…..

That shape is a good match

The question is, would that be flying over the USA?

Here is some more info regarding the “Neuron”:

www.dassault-aviation.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b10e9c0a913.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8487ccc8f53d.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What would cause you to think that Dassault is the only one making such a vehicle? If the French can do it, we can do it better!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
What would cause you to think that Dassault is the only one making such a vehicle? If the French can do it, we can do it better!

Truth1000....

Can you post some info of that nature?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
heres another article on what looks like the same shape as the nEUROn but the boeing version titled

Boeing resurrects X-45C as 'Phantom Ray' testbed

www.flightglobal.com...

I'm no aircraft expert and the nEURON and boeing might be completely related so forgive me if thats the case.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Lizardman to the rescue!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

heres another article on what looks like the same shape as the nEUROn but the boeing version titled
Boeing resurrects X-45C as 'Phantom Ray' testbed
www.flightglobal.com...
I'm no aircraft expert and the nEURON and boeing might be completely related so forgive me if thats the case.

Lizardman.....

Thanks for your info

The problem is, Boeing stated test flights will not start until 2010, whilst the video was taken during 2008.

I have inserted the article below.

Breaking: Boeing resurrects X-45C as 'Phantom Ray' testbed

By Stephen Trimble on May 8, 2009 3:24 PM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9a9ff9c2d23.jpg[/atsimg]

The Boeing X-45C will finally get a chance to fly. The manufacturer today announced the new "Phantom Ray" testbed based on the unflown X-45C airframe will perform a series of 10 flights starting in 2010. A Boeing spokesman tells FlightGlobal.com that the Phantom Ray is not focused at any particular program or competition.

"It's just that we have this asset and obviously UAVs are a huge part of the fleet ... and we want to obviously be a part of that and we think the Phantom Ray certainly has potential to use those technologies. As a UCAS, it's unmistaken that there's nothing else flying like it," Boeing's spokesman said.

www.flightglobal.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
maybe its alien then....

cmon. the thing looks exactly like it. If its not this one its the older brother or a close relative.
I'm sure they test black op planes before they release articles that there testing these kind of aircraft. Dont you?

The lights on the underside are very interesting in the night vision video I have to admit. But they could just be some kind of heat thermal lights to view the terrain and spy on the guy thats taking the film. They dont look like they have anything to do with the propulsion.

One day we'll find out for sure. But alas I am just trying to help you get closer to the truth.

lizardman

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lizardman.....

Thanks again for your info.

maybe its alien then....

That's possible but not probable.

cmon. the thing looks exactly like it.

I agree it's a very close match for shape.

If its not this one its the older brother or a close relative.
I'm sure they test black op planes before they release articles that there testing these kind of aircraft. Dont you?

Whilst I have not seen proof of that in this instance, I don't think we should exclude that possibility.

The lights on the underside are very interesting in the night vision video I have to admit.

The lights on the underside of the object are problematic & not in keeping with any light patterns I have been able to find for aircraft.

But they could just be some kind of heat thermal lights to view the terrain and spy on the guy thats taking the film.

I've not read anything about that type of technology. I'll have a look around for that.

They dont look like they have anything to do with the propulsion.

I agree

One day we'll find out for sure. But alas I am just trying to help you get closer to the truth.

That's why I'm enjoying our discussion

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Uav's scare the hell out of me.
What they are developing with this technology is amazing.
Where they got it from is up for another discussion but from what I've seen . With immitation of birds and insects robotics leaves me to start to question where our own evolution will be in 50 years and what we are comprised of today. Art imitates life. The video of that aircraft you posted made me track down what the possibilities could be. It then got me on to the subject of UAV's which in turn completely changed my perspective of ufo's. The problem is that these things were around before we invented them. the first intelligently controlled UAV"s were not made by us . Before we made these things the ancients spoke of being watched by a controlled device. Art imitates life. And so we have made a copy. This is off topic but I want you to see the scope of which the technology will go and it will make your triangle ufo seem like a big piece of junk.

Its all in concept as far as youtube is concerned but my gut is that these babies can be deployed withing the year if not last year. And its probably old technology . And it is terminator stuff.

www.youtube.com...

love it!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lizardman

Lizardman.....

The UAV "thing" is extremely interesting.

Have a look in this thread of mine:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's suggestion this could be an advanced UAV.

If that is true, what's flying around out there now that's not in the public domain?

I particularly like the "insect" UAV I posted.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yeah these things can go on suicide missions
AESIR
www.aesir-uas.com...

and heres a list of other UAVs

www.techxilla.com...
the phantom ray or x-45c is the fastest UAV known on record.

Not sure if theres a hovering one of these though?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think that the ufo's in the 40's that used to be spotted by mankind now have cloaking invisibility and stealth and the ones that are spotted now are ours and we can make mistakes. Its a matter of trial and error for those that are involved with such a device . terrestrial or otherwise. Disclosure is hopefully near. I have always been told that god is watching me at all times by my teachers or whoever. I am not a religious person so the thought comes to mind that maybe I'm being watched by an invisible UAV. lol. My paranoia gets the better of me but if they can imitate birds and animals that bird outside my kitchen window chirping could theoretically be spying on me.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is an interesting post by ATS member Free Spirit, as posted in the thread in the UFO forum regarding this video (thanks Free Spirit).

Originally posted by free_spirit
UPDATE? - This could be an update to this thread about the famous triangle UFO or
Delta craft videotaped with night vision by Pablo (dede95064) on December 5, 2008 in
Fremont, CA. So far the original video and the copies we know don't have audio but
today a new version of the footage has been uploaded allegedly with original audio wich
may be real or not. I would like to ask Pablo / dede95064 if this is in fact the original
audio of his video and if this is his voice or not.

I have some doubts about this version because of the way it was edited with a black
section around the image, looks suspicious to me, I think the audio is not the original
but added but I don't know. The footage is longer tha the original but again may be
edited with other videos, so the only way to find out is by the voice of ATS member
Pablo / dede95064, can you confirm or deny the audio in this video? Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND…..

Thank you again for your suggestions.

GYRODYNE QH-50 DASH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/082c2c26e946.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/395f0ce6e418.jpg[/atsimg]

www.gyrodynehelicopters.com...

The UFO was filmed during 1994. This does not correlate with the Gyrodyne QH-50 Dash.

”DASH operations ceased fleet wide on November 30, 1970”

www.gyrodynehelicopters.com...

The report I posted provides the following estimate of the size of the UFO: Height = 11.6m + or - 3.5; width = 12.3m ± 3.7. This does not correlate with the Gyrodyne QH-50 Dash.

Gyrodyne QH-50 Dash Data from Jane's All The World's Aircraft 1969-70

General characteristics:

Length: 12 ft 11 in (3.94 m)
Rotor diameter: 20 ft 0 in (6.10 m)
Height: 9 ft 8½ in (2.96 m)
Disc area: 314.2 ft² (29.2 m²)
Empty weight: 1,154 lb (524 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 2,285 lb (1,036 kg)
Powerplant: 1× Boeing T50-BO-8A turboshaft, 300 hp (224 kW)

en.wikipedia.org...

The report I posted provides the following estimate of the speed of the UFO: Cruising speed when tracked = 167 – 207 knots This does not correlate with the Gyrodyne QH-50 Dash.

Gyrodyne QH-50 Dash Data from Jane's All The World's Aircraft 1969-70

Performance:

Maximum speed: 80 knots (92 mph, 148 km/h)
Cruise speed: 50 knots (58 mph, 93 km/h)
Range: 71 nmi (82 mi, 132 km)
Service ceiling: 16,400 ft (5,000 m)
Rate of climb: 1,880 ft/min (9.6 m/s)

en.wikipedia.org...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
RICH-ENGLAND…..

MARINER/CYPHER II IN WINGED CONFIGURATION

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b301e22014b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Sikorsky’s MARINER (MARIne-Navy Extended-range Reconnaissance) UAV was developed in conjunction with General Dynamics Information Systems. No technical specifications of the MARINER have been released, however the proposal was reportedly based on a growth version of the Cypher II (shown). Also known as the Dragon Warrior, the Cypher II was recently selected by the US Marines for testing UAV operating concepts and payloads.

www.vtol.org...

The report I posted provides the following estimate of the size of the UFO: Height = 11.6m + or - 3.5; width = 12.3m ± 3.7. This does not correlate with the Cypher 2.

The report I posted provides the following estimate of the speed of the UFO: Cruising speed when tracked = 167 – 207 knots This does not correlate with the Cypher 2.

Two Cypher II prototypes have been built for the US Marine Corps, which calls the UAV "Dragon Warrior". The Cypher II is similar in size to its predecessor, but has a pusher propeller in addition to its rotor and can be fitted with wings for long-range reconnaissance missions. In its winged configuration, the Cypher II has a range of over 185 kilometers (115 miles) and a top speed of 230 km/h (145 mph). It is unclear if the Cypher will enter into production.

en.wikipedia.org...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
RICH-ENGLAND…..

BOMBARDIER CL-32T GUARDIAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9d4796a42c5.jpg[/atsimg]

The CL-327 Guardian, an improved version of the CL-227 Sentinel, benefits from a developmental history that dates as far back as 1964. The Sentinel participated in the Navy MAVUS programs in the mid 1990s, with several demonstration flights culminating in a final demo at sea, landing on the USS Vandegrift and making several automatic approaches. A modified Sentinel, known as the Puma, was proposed to the US military for its TUAV program in 1996. The Guardian entered low rate production in 1996, with one system currently on short-term lease to the Royal Australian Army. The Guardian was one of three UAV systems selected to participate in the Navy VTOL UAV demonstration program in 1998. More than 50 hours of successful flights were completed, despite an accident in June 1998 when a fuel tank separated from the aircraft, causing fuel starvation and subsequent loss of the aircraft. Further technical problems have since plagued the vehicle, delaying planned shipborne tests until late 1999. Concern over the Guardian’s ability to meet the speed, payload, and endurance criteria prompted Bombardier to withdraw from the Navy VTUAV competition in September 1999.

www.vtol.org...

The report I posted provides the following estimate of the size of the UFO: Height = 11.6m + or - 3.5; width = 12.3m ± 3.7. This does not correlate with the CL-327 Guardian.

The report I posted provides the following estimate of the speed of the UFO: Cruising speed when tracked = 167 – 207 knots This does not correlate with the CL-327 Guardian.

The CL-327 Guardian is powered by a 125 shp Williams WTS117-5 turboshaft engine, which drives 13 ft diameter counter-rotating rotors. Gross takeoff weight is 772 lb, with an empty weight of 331 lb. Maximum endurance is reported at 6.25 hours, and the maximum cruise speed is given as 85 kt.

www.vtol.org...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join