It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hizbullah confirms report it received scud missiles

page: 8
35
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The biggest problem here is that public statements are usually used for dis-information, rather than to inform anyone. These statements are created for their own people, and to try to mis-lead their enemies, no matter which side makes them. The truth is only told in secret.




posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque
 

Thats true, and I am not suprised from this statement. But all of this just underlines the most scary fact in region - there is no respect or diplomacy between those bullies. Both sides have pledged for war, and war is what we going to get - and with this kind of childish diplomacy it really will not take long.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS
 


and Dr.Peter Beter,who had inside links in US govt had stated that the mossad and Pentagon planned this in lebonan, a year before he predicted this .

also refer to Victor John Ostrovsky



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Mossad and the USA?

They planned to move Syrian troops into Lebanon?

That's AMAZING. Tell me more. Which other armies and governments in the Arab world does Mossad and the USA control?

I gotta tell ya - I am so totally overwhelmed with the God Like Powers of the Omnipotent Israel and USA. They do EVERYTHING. There isn't a pie in the World that wasn't baked without their fingers controlling the bakers hands.

[edit on 2010/4/16 by Aeons]



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by denialofignoranceattack
 


Apparently, you've never heard of peace through god like fire power.

Personally, I'm a pacifist.

Of course, if you won't leave me alone I am willing to work with you to a certain extent to facilitate that. Past that point where your homicidal urges assure you won't leave me alone, I want you to know I have the ability to atomize you. If that won't do it, I think we should find a nice place to go and have a nice talk - where I intend to prove that the quickest way to your heart is through your back. Then, after I've cleaned up - I can go back to being a pacifist.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So where is all of the news today about this? Looks like its sying out already...nothing is going to happen.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So where is all of the news today about this? Looks like its sying out already...nothing is going to happen.


Hezbollah are hardly going to confirm it if its true now, are they?

An interesting bit of news however is this, that Vitchilio found and posted in another thread:

Israel ratchets up tension on Lebanon border




Beirut, Apr 15 (Petra) -- Israeli forces were on the move on the border with Lebanon with troops fortifying positions and warplanes staging mock raids on South Lebanon triggering fears of imminent military action against Hezbollah group, a Lebanese security source said.


Source



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I suspect that with Israeli and US intelligence that Hezbo doesnt need to confirm anything. Israel already knows what it needs to know and probably knows the exact location of said missiles. Being that they havent taken them out yet is a good indication that nothing will happen.

News source below is from the 15th. Its almost the 17th over there now.



Originally posted by jonny2410

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So where is all of the news today about this? Looks like its sying out already...nothing is going to happen.


Hezbollah are hardly going to confirm it if its true now, are they?

An interesting bit of news however is this, that Vitchilio found and posted in another thread:

Israel ratchets up tension on Lebanon border




Beirut, Apr 15 (Petra) -- Israeli forces were on the move on the border with Lebanon with troops fortifying positions and warplanes staging mock raids on South Lebanon triggering fears of imminent military action against Hezbollah group, a Lebanese security source said.


Source


[edit on 16-4-2010 by princeofpeace]



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by alienesque
 

Thats true, and I am not suprised from this statement. But all of this just underlines the most scary fact in region - there is no respect or diplomacy between those bullies. Both sides have pledged for war, and war is what we going to get - and with this kind of childish diplomacy it really will not take long.

I'm curious here, who is the other Bully other than Israel in that region?



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


If you really think about it. There is only one bully in the Middle East and it isn't Israel.

Israel does things internally that could be seen as bullying, but its no worse or even less than how Egypt treats the Beduoins, Turkey treats the Kurds, or how Sudan treats its minorities.

Israel doesn't really interefere with the internal affairs of other countries in the region. Iran has groups in Iraq, Yemen, and Lebanon who work with the revolutionary guard.

That said, there is only one country with the money and power to intimidate every country in the Middle East, including intimidating Israel. They regularly maintain fleets in the Mediterranean, Red Sea and Persian Gulf. It has over 100,000 troops in the region, in Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Iraq, Turkey and usually others. It controls the purse strings of Egypt, Iraq, and Israel.

I'll let you figure out who we are.



posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
AFAIK, it was North Korean and Chinese technicians who help Syrians to modified their Scud-A to -C and -D variants. Increasing both range and accuracy.
Syria acquired about 70 DF-15A missiles from Libya many years ago(Libya bought about 150 from China). The DF-15A is a generation more advance than the Scuds. It's solid-fuel and much more accurate than the Scud-D. It looks like the U.S. Pershing tactical missile, and has similiar performance specs. It would probably be use against Israeli air bases and other military installations. The terminal velocity is between mach 4 and 6.



posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
holy crap, check this out...


Israel has delivered a secret warning to Syrian President Bashar Assad that it will respond to missile attacks from Hezbollah, the militant Lebanese-based Islamist group, by launching immediate retaliation against Syria itself.

In a message, sent earlier this month, Israel made it clear that it now regards Hezbollah as a division of the Syrian army and that reprisals against Syria will be fast and devastating.


www.timesonline.co.uk...



posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by oozyism
 


If you really think about it. There is only one bully in the Middle East and it isn't Israel.

Israel does things internally that could be seen as bullying, but its no worse or even less than how Egypt treats the Beduoins, Turkey treats the Kurds, or how Sudan treats its minorities.

Israel doesn't really interefere with the internal affairs of other countries in the region. Iran has groups in Iraq, Yemen, and Lebanon who work with the revolutionary guard.

That said, there is only one country with the money and power to intimidate every country in the Middle East, including intimidating Israel. They regularly maintain fleets in the Mediterranean, Red Sea and Persian Gulf. It has over 100,000 troops in the region, in Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Iraq, Turkey and usually others. It controls the purse strings of Egypt, Iraq, and Israel.

I'll let you figure out who we are.



Is the answer Iran and America?

But isn't Israel threatening everyone in the region, and keeping millions of people hostage ? Hence the Gazans?

Israel and US is inseparable, it has already been proved, they are two in one, like the Christian trinity.. They pretend they are not, that is playing the good cop, bad cop..



posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The US military has not forgotten the 1983 bombings in Lebanon by Hizbullah, bombings that killed over 240 US Marines at an American barracks and killed 60 people at the US embassy.

I think ATS members apparently have forgotten.


But you sure as hell forgot the USS liberty...

As long as Zionists kill Americans, its okay with you. Nice thoughtprocess.



posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer
 


There is more to the USS Liberty than meets the eye.

I can't believe its not more common knowledge on a forum like ATS.

The Liberty incident wasn't too long after the Gulf Of Tonkin.



posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Also, Israel violated Lebanese airspace again this afternoon, they were at almost 100 km inside Lebanon...


I reckon that's recon. Not good.


Originally posted by JanusFIN

'Hezbollah entitled to end occupation'




Lebanon's foreign minister says Hezbollah has been granted the right to use power against the occupation of Lebanese territories.



So in other words, they have officially been hired by the Lebanese Government. And they've got scuds. That's like getting your neighbor to defend your house with a howitzer.

I think this is a bit more then just sabre rattling.


[edit on 17/4/10 by NuclearPaul]



posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
holy crap, check this out...



In a message, sent earlier this month, Israel made it clear that it now regards Hezbollah as a division of the Syrian army and that reprisals against Syria will be fast and devastating.


www.timesonline.co.uk...


I would have to agree with their assessment of the situation.

But I would expand it perhaps. The Pan-Islam Statists get traction from the fact that they have no nation and no home. You can't target them, because they aren't one nation or one government.

Which is belied by the fact that each part of it is operating as a whole with a goal. The lack of nation or state or country is working to their advantage. Syria is just one prong of it. The other prong is in Africa.



posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Also, Israel violated Lebanese airspace again this afternoon, they were at almost 100 km inside Lebanon...


I reckon that's recon. Not good.


Originally posted by JanusFIN

'Hezbollah entitled to end occupation'




Lebanon's foreign minister says Hezbollah has been granted the right to use power against the occupation of Lebanese territories.



So in other words, they have officially been hired by the Lebanese Government. And they've got scuds. That's like getting your neighbor to defend your house with a howitzer.

I think this is a bit more then just sabre rattling.


[edit on 17/4/10 by NuclearPaul]


But more interesting, they aren't talking about the occupation by Syria. Apparently, they can be camped out in the Lebanese mountains for more than a year and neither Hezbollah nor the Lebanese government thinks to drop SCUDS on them.

Fascinating.



new topics

top topics



 
35
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join