It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizbullah confirms report it received scud missiles

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I know, but as ATS rules are... I must copy the headline... And I know that the JPost is radical right wing warmongering most of the time...

UPDATE :
Paris Says Syrian Transfer of Scuds to Hizbullah 'Alarming if Confirmed'

Is it me or from an objective standpoint, does it really matter if the scuds are in Syria or Lebanon? After all, Israel said that the next war, they would bomb both countries... So to me, scuds being in Hezbollah or Syria hands doesn't matter in the end since it will be used against the same person.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Why can't people / countries just leave Israel alone.

They don't want hassle from you school bullies, just a bit of peace & quiet.

If you keep poking & prodding them, they will get fed up and hit back.

Don't come crying because we'll say you asked for it, sorry!

Arming your own country for defense is now called "bullying"???

If so, then why isn't Israel the "bully" WITH HUNDREDS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THOUSANDS OF ICBMS, hundreds of fighter jets, apaches shooting white phosphorus used on civilian centers, etc.

Your logic makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

There treaty is fact , last I herd ??

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by denialofignoranceattack

You know how Americans are just Gun Crazy, and believe they are safer
walking around carrying Guns because nobody's going to attack you if your pack'n heat.
The Wild West Syndrome.

So using the American philosophy, would the World not be safer if Every
Country in the World had at least 100 Nukyellar Bombs.

Guns, Nukes it's all the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If it's one of these, then a nuke can be fired like a gun.

www.militarypictures.info...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

If it's one of these, then a nuke can be fired like a gun.

www.militarypictures.info...

en.wikipedia.org...

All ready exists,

Depleted Uranium Shells
DU Shells are atrocious radioactive weapons, that's why the US military
use them. Not only are they deadly to their Intended Victim but also the Military Personel exposed to them.

Just like Bush said:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Turkey really has taken many steps away from supporting Israel...

IAF searching for space to drill

Refused permission to fly in Turkish airspace, the Israel Air Force has its eyes on Europe and Asia as it searches for new training grounds for its fighter jets with an emphasis on long-range missions.

In recent years, due to the various threats it faces, primarily from Iran, the IAF has increased its long-range training missions. Most notable was in 2008, when 100 IAF aircraft flew over Greece in an exercise that was perceived as a dress rehearsal for a strike against Iran.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Wait, wait, let me get this straight, did you say a fair fight.. Wait, sorry, I'm laughing, need to laugh a little more before continuing the conversation..

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Something to remember:

Just was national 35th anniversary in Lebanon.

National Day of Syria

Syria celebrates its National Day Satuday.

www.mb.com.ph...

- Coming Sunday is some national day in Iran too: Military parades...
- Coming Monday independence day in Israel

Whole region is filled this weekend with feeling of nationality, that will push all pressure up.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
exactly where are they going to keep this ?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by denialofignoranceattack

Originally posted by minkey53
Why can't people / countries just leave Israel alone.

They don't want hassle from you school bullies, just a bit of peace & quiet.

If you keep poking & prodding them, they will get fed up and hit back.

Don't come crying because we'll say you asked for it, sorry!

Arming your own country for defense is now called "bullying"???

If so, then why isn't Israel the "bully" WITH HUNDREDS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THOUSANDS OF ICBMS, hundreds of fighter jets, apaches shooting white phosphorus used on civilian centers, etc.

Your logic makes no sense.

Israel is so heavily armed because they're sick & tired of being picked on.

They just want to be left alone, which won't happen with Muppets in Gaza throwing rockets at them on a daily basis and idiot Muslims blowing themselves up killing Jews.

In fact Israel is surrounded by Countries that thrive on War.

If Israel wasn't there anymore (no silly comments please), these other Countries would just pick on somebody else. War is in their blood and kids are brought up with guns and fighting.

Until these idiots / Muslims are removed, then there will never be peace.

It's not hard to see this if you have any brain cells!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Very quiet day in ME - total silence in Israeli media about everything, and still no official announcement or reply from Hezbollah either.

Yesterday it was all over the media - today - just nothing new.

You cant hide these weapons. I am sure something have to come up before this day turns to evening... and I am waiting.

Hmmm...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here's a few news...

09:17 IDF troops fire at Palestinian laying explosives near Gaza border (Army Radio)

Also...

10:52 Syria: Israel is starting a political war against us (Israel Radio)

11:47am Abbasiyeh residents led by MP Qassem Hashem removed the barbed wire set up by Israel 3 days ago and hoisted Lebanese flags at the electronic gate amid deployment of Israeli troops on the other side of the border.

Deployment of Israeli troops on the other side of the border? So Israel has deployed troops on the Lebanon-Israel border just now?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Lebanon: Hezbollah supporters amassing along Israeli border

Some 25 people, some of them armed, are amassing on the Lebanese side of the border with Israel, near Mount Dov. The people hung Hezbollah flags on the border fence. The IDF is keeping watch from a distance and avoiding intervention. However, a military source told Ynet that whoever approaches the border fence puts himself in danger. (Sharon Roffe-Ofir)#

Source

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
exactly where are they going to keep this ?

You'd be surprised what mirrors and a bit of camo can do (mirrors for deflecting heat under the camo of course )

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The "amassing" of 25 people? Wow....incredible!!! I hope they get just a few more to join in....they almost have a crowd.

Originally posted by jonny2410

Lebanon: Hezbollah supporters amassing along Israeli border

Some 25 people, some of them armed, are amassing on the Lebanese side of the border with Israel, near Mount Dov. The people hung Hezbollah flags on the border fence. The IDF is keeping watch from a distance and avoiding intervention. However, a military source told Ynet that whoever approaches the border fence puts himself in danger. (Sharon Roffe-Ofir)#

Source

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
I still have a feeling; this is not the start of a major war. We have seen stuff like this before. My personal opinion is that it will pass over. Let’s hope I am right.

No. ....... yea just back and wait and this will just "blow over". I am sorry but that is just laughable to me.

Originally posted by intrepid
Sorry folks, no time to read the thread but is there more to this than:

Hizbullah confirms report it received scud missiles
By JPOST
15/04/2010 13:37

Hizbulah officials say they received a new delivery of long-range scud missiles which places all of Israel within its reach, Israel Radio reported Thursday.
........................................................................................

but lets not forget they also said that the scuds were old and unusable and that Israel was blowing things out of proportion. guess that is still confirmation.

edit to add the bold text is mine dont know why it is in the quote from intrepid ...sorry

[edit on 16-4-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ooooh, an update:

16:17 Hezbollah says its acquisition of missiles is not Israel`s business (AP)

Hezbollah: Our missiles are none of Israel's business

A Hezbollah government minister said on Friday that whether or not they have acquired scud missiles is none of Israel's business.

Minister Hussein Haj Hassan says the group was always arming and preparing itself but he refused to confirm or deny Israeli allegations that the militant Lebanese group has acquired Scud missiles.

Does this imply they have the SCUDS???

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Finally! ... And answer from Hezbollah was: ???

"Maybe yes, maybe no - just think about it!"

So they left Israel backdoor open to use their Scud allegations to make an attack. Only strong denial could avert this crisis from continue, but I think this statement will raise it much more higher level.

"Our missiles are none of Israel's business"

Hezbollah will only get someone very mad with this kind of official statements, and wont leave much room for future negotiations.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by john124

Finally! ... And answer from Hezbollah was: ???

"Maybe yes, maybe no - just think about it!"

So they left Israel backdoor open to use their Scud allegations to make an attack. Only strong denial could avert this crisis from continue, but I think this statement will raise it much more higher level.

"Our missiles are none of Israel's business"

Hezbollah will only get someone very mad with this kind of official statements, and wont leave much room for future negotiations.

well..no...but how often do you hear israel talking openly about their missiles?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join