It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
One little wall crumble and we think cold war is over...

I think NATO and Russia can potentially go to war.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You never know what Russia is going to do. I'm a bit surprised they haven't wiped out the Chechens after that subway attack. Putin was pissed but then again with Medvedev in central power i don't think that would happen anytime soon. Not quite sure.

I wonder if we'll find anything more on the shootings. Or the identity of the filmer. Haven't read a lot of the other posts so i may have missed it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks! That's just what I needed to see.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why are so many people skipping over the supposed verbal evidence captured on that footage? We have a few people confirming that someone says "don't kill me". That seems an unusual request when a rescue operation is underway, don't you think? Don't just ignore it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Source

**** Also note 'dramatic' revelation in Headline!***

I accept tips, but a star will do.

Thanks a ton! That's what I needed to see as well. In my eyes, this has now become a tragedy more than anything else that it could be taken as.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
WORDS TO CONSIDER;

Russia is in no way guilty of any crime here , just as the one Korea did not have anything to do with the other Koreas ship sinking. What we are dealing with here is a third party which you can easily figure out pulling the strings to attempt to cause confrontation an conflict to take place between East and West.

The reason I believe along with many others that Russia has acted so quickly on this is that we are in a situation where the strings of both East and West are being pulled by a third party and they are RELUCTANTLY going along while at the same time pushing back when the drastic happens.

Ladies and Gentlemen the stage is being set for WW3 in our estimation. It is not for the benefit of East or West but for others. And why now? Read your historical timeline. We are on the verge of massive global scale disaster. The Earth is sending the signals and many cultures warned us of this happening.

The POWERS THAT BE and not the nations as most see them are lining things up to thin the heard and assure their own survival. Not just in terms of life, but in terms of future control of the planet.

Look at human events with that insight and natural events as what has been foretold and your on the right track.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That gun was a AK.

Prolly a AK74.

You can recognize that crackle from a mile away.

That what my assessment of the sounds were.

An AK.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Way too convinient, a bunch of Pollocks traveling on a Russian plane maintained by Russians to Russia, to mark the day the Russians massacared their officers in ww2.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yeah. The gun shots could also be from the guns of the bodyguards that were on board and were most likely armed. With the fire after the explosion the bullets could simply burst with the heat causing those sounds.

If they were covering something up they would have probably erased any witnesses on that very site and a video would have never surfaced. So for me the cover up implying assassination post crash is just non-sense.

The officers were completely right to tell the guy filming to back off and get away of there. It's a crash site that will go trough a investigation why should they allow people wandering around and messing with evidences?

That if the shot you hear isn't coming from one of the guards as a warning signal for those guys that were trespassing while trying to film this.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Creepy stuff! But if this video is real... why isn't it big news?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EGO84
Creepy stuff! But if this video is real... why isn't it big news?

It is big news.

It's just we here at ATS pretty much are ahead of the curve.

Way ahead.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
if this was americas doing then you would have people in the street chanting "death to america" but you don't see them chanting "death to russia" do you?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Alien Mind]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
if this was americas doing then you would have people in the street chanting "death to america" but you don't see them chanting "death to russia" do you?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Alien Mind]

because Russia didn't do anything to cause this crash.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wordtothewise

I agree with your assertion on so many levels. When this occurred - being the "conspirital" (is that a word) type the first thing that entered my mind (OK the second thing) was Russia either knows "exactly" what is going on or they are a s nervous as a long lail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. If they did it well that just good ole KGB Cold War tactics alive and well, but even if they didn't do it (somebody did) what if it gets pinned on them.

If Russia was blamed for decapitating the Leadership of Poland where the US missile defense shield resides. Yeah that could get messy in a hurry. Were already a little miffed over Russian naval traffic in Syria and then with Poland being our ally (its about the missiles) we would be expected to take some action and then Russia either sits there and takes their licks or they fully commit and its game on. But thats just how my mind works.

The mystery I am waiting to have uncovered is why did the Polish security services settle on transporting all of those assets on one aircraft?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wordtothewise
WORDS TO CONSIDER;

Ladies and Gentlemen the stage is being set for WW3 in our estimation. It is not for the benefit of East or West but for others. And why now? Read your historical timeline. We are on the verge of massive global scale disaster. The Earth is sending the signals and many cultures warned us of this happening.

who are you with? you said "our" estimation.

sorry to go off topic, but this wording seems odd.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
if the gun shots are to kill off survivors of the crash would it not be more
reasonable to kill them another way so no gunshot wounds are found in
the autopsy?

the shots (which i think they are) are probably to scare off people to
eager to get a close look at the wreck,warning shots.

but plane crashes do make loud cracks and ammo does cook and fire,
but it would only sound like that if the rounds cooked in each guns
chamber as they have the same sound,this is unlikely.

witnesses getting shot? doubt it, cameraman would not have made
it back home safely and there would be no film.

one to keep an eye on tho.Very interesting theories.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
it's stupid to speculate that there are gunshots heard when you have a smoldering wreckage in the vicinity...

Who knows what could be popping and burning and exploding...

Heck it could even be soda cans bursting, fire extingushers, wine bottles, any number of things...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
it's stupid to speculate that there are gunshots heard when you have a smoldering wreckage in the vicinity...

Not really.

Authorities tend to use their gun to pop off warning shots into the air to restore "control over a situation". It shows people he means business.

When you have no megaphone, and your in a large area like this crash site, firing off warning shots is the only choice you have left.

People were wandering in from every direction, the authorities had to restore order and control the crash site.

Were there executions? Highly unlikely. Not impossible.

Just not very likely.

It almost certainly was warning shots.

Awesome we got a first responder video though. Props to the camera man!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We are a pool of thinkers both western and eastern Analyzing events.
We have friends and family in both US military and Red Army in past.
That is irrelevant. The point is the old powers not America and Russia but
the families who have dominated this century and part of last
seem to be positioning themselves for
a) the impending natural disaster on the horizon as shown by history and
warned about and
b) their own survival plus
c) I personally guess a thinning of humanity prior so that
control can be held on to.

We assume the Korean ship incident was meant to set of
two sides against each other. Start a global conflict. It didn't yet.

We assume the accident in Russia could feasably be the same
attempt to set of events.

We feel Russia and US leadership realize this and in the US
there is even internal friction and argument over related events

We feel the global meltdown was perpetrated partly by the same people.

May I remind you.
Three top bank execs killed themselves within 48 hours of demand
to know where billions vanished from US Fed. We know who they worked for.

We remind you the Seed Bank or Doomsday vault is partly funded by
one of these families.

We also remind you that earth changes taking place were forewarned.
Look at natures wonders. Created in the past beyond written history.

We sit again at that door and some scramble to keep the old order
in face of uncalcuable odds. Nature is on a low simmer now as men ratchet up tension.
The vibrations of earth you could say are matching up and tuning those tied to the old
order.

If Russia is blamed remember who would benefit most.
You can follow the trails separately but this explanation we feel ties together earth and
human events.

Long as some say Russia is like this or America is like that
the true story will be hidden. Remember order thru chaos. That's how
they have kept the system to their advantage. The whole earth pretty much.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join