It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow ATS... We need to get out of this slump we're having!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say that recently threads have been disappointing me. I am used to coming to ATS, checking out of recent posts, and picking out at least 5-10 good threads....

Nowadays when i go through the recent posts.... I can only find an average of 1 or two good threads!

Come on everyone, let's pick it up and really get ATS going again!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Maybe your learning, there are only so many times you can be amazed before youve heard most of it, but never all of it, its just as you get more adept amazing finds will become few and far between.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If you "really" have been reading ATS in the past-

Then you are aware that this thread is created 1-3 times a month, every month, and has been for years now?

And it usually is made by someone new trying to make some kind of point that has no base or relevance to anything.

Look...

ATS has been around for a very long time. The same 100+ stories are posted on a revolving schedule. Not counting "breaking news" or "recent accounts" almost everything posted is just "mind candy" for the "new guy".

In other words...ATS hasn't been slacking. In fact, as far as "good threads" go- this past month kicks the crap out of the three prior.

With that said...welcome to ATS...and get an avatar.

MM

PS- Since you have the time to post threads like these, I suggest you start posting some conspiracy related ones, before you start blaming the community here for "worthless content".

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

easier to complain than contribute

second? :-p

third for good measure

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Do not take this the wrong way but you have only been on ATS since the begining of this year and your most recent threads have been about dreadlocks and bob marley. Every month or so you can count an "ATS needs to improve" thread or a "OMG ATS SUCK IM LEAVING FOREVER!".

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask.

You are a winner.

Good day.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Much of the new threads in the UFO forum have been done before. There always seems to be a new thread of why skeptics and why believers which I tend to ignore (although if it is a question I might respond).

I also never get excited by the video or photo "proof" threads as they are either another YouTube UFO or a photo of a piece of dust called an orb.

Still, there are some good threads that pop up and I also get in the mood and write one myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well now that I have been told that there are only 100 threads that are always recycled, I am quite depressed :shk:

new topics

top topics

join