It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory enters the Squared Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
sup there ATS. i know these past two weeks have been packed full of huge, huge events and the boards have been buzzing. to be honest it's hard to even keep up with it all. i wish i could sit down and read all the posts and listen to the (mostly/fairly) great insight of everyone's additional posts and breaking info. i haven't been posting much either because of it, just lots of lurking.
the world and events seem to be revolving much faster so i've been a bit detached emotionally from most of them to be able to get a fair grip on them all at once. so i apologize to my huge fan base (
) out there for that.

despite all these huge headlines, i just wanted to share with you guys this hilarious 'conspiracy theory' skit i found on funny or die and lighten the mood just a little bit! and i'll understand if this thread gets swept under the rug, but i just hope those who catch it can enjoy it!

! NSFW !
www.funnyordie.com...

(if someone embeds this i'll kiss their junk)

[edit on 15-4-2010 by shagreen heart]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Well you certainly lightened the mood here in my studio in the U.K. mate!! I watched all of Jesse's series when it was on,and this was even better.These guys had Jesse down to a 'T'. Cheers mate .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by witchfinder

hahahaha, thank you, thank you. and yeah, the impersonation is uncanny!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i hate bumpin my own thread like this but i didn't think my thread would get buried that bad!

can anyone embed the vid for me?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I actually enjoy Jesse Ventura quiet a bit. If that man ran for president id be the first one in line to cast my vote.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA
that was pretty funny, I rather enjoyed it. I watch his show on occasion, and he does present some pretty decent information, but that video was hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join