It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch those Chem/Contrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Me and my wife were having a cig together outside yesterday. As usual we tend to look up for Ufo's and noticed two craft passing overhead. My wife is not big into the chem trail phenomenon but she has seen them before. She pointed out that these two craft we saw had trails coming out from behind them and almost seemed to disappear immediately. She is now starting to wonder what the deal with chem trails are. Pay close attention. These trails you see that hang for hours in the atmosphere and spread out are chem trails. I was skeptical about it until I saw those trails myself. We have both seen planes fly for an hour in a criss cross pattern and gray out the sky. I will definitely be looking harder and will try and get some pics out of this. I suggest any skeptics spend a few more hours looking up instead of watching youtube. I don't know why they are doing this but it is happening. I have now seen what these trails are supposed to look like. Everyone just pay close attention next time you see just one plane overhead, you will see what I mean. It deserves further scrutiny as I truly believe that something just isn't right in our skies right now. We don't get much air traffic but I will make sure to keep a camera handy so next time I see these things I will get some good shots.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
( i can hear the Beebs on Chad and Phag's PC's all the way over here
)

Are you ready for an Contrail rush little man, prepare to learn all there is to learn about contrails . LOL ..

Im glad people are noticing this in greater scale, as I have been saying for a long time, WHEN the public pressure is too great and the Media and the Govt.'s cant keep it hidden any more, they will tell huge lies and say it is to battle the Man Made Co2 induced Global Warming..

it will be lies ofcource, but the Sheep will fall for it and we must tell people that it is not so.

' Hide it in plain sight' , allways works...

Edit: I used to take pictures all the time, what I discovered is that debunkers deny all photo evidence regarldess of how much soup the planes are leaving behind them and that the soup some times dont even comes from the engines. So, after 4 gigs of pictures, I found it pointless to take more as it servers little purpose, but I still take pictures of the ones that really sticks out in the crowd...

[edit on 15/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
At this point, I guess you might as well go through life not knowing about moist vs dry air. Yea, they are all chem trails and the bad man is out to get you. Expect the morgelions to start any day now. Just don't ask those questions that will be in the back of your mind. You know, why are people living longer than ever if "they" are constantly poisoning you.

Enjoy the Bliss.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
At this point, I guess you might as well go through life not knowing about moist vs dry air. Yea, they are all chem trails and the bad man is out to get you. Expect the morgelions to start any day now. Just don't ask those questions that will be in the back of your mind. You know, why are people living longer than ever if "they" are constantly poisoning you.

Enjoy the Bliss.

Do people live longer ? according to stats, sure, but personal experience say it is wrong, every one in my family die around 50-60 year span, how come ?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

they don't eat right. Go to a nursing home. See if everyone there is around 50. they aren't they are OLD. Seriously, get out of your little box. People are living longer than ever. (in the whole world put together)

But maybe "they" are poisoning you, only to test the doctors abilities and make them stronger. Like super doctors. Yea. that makes sense.

It's obvious you will never change your mind. But please give others a chance to not go though life getting those looks. You are afraid to learn how the upper atmosphere reacts to quick temperature changes and moist air out of an engine exhaust, fine. But others might pull their fingers out of their ears long enough to learn a bit.

I do respect your determination.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

they don't eat right. Go to a nursing home. See if everyone there is around 50. they aren't they are OLD. Seriously, get out of your little box. People are living longer than ever. (in the whole world put together)

But maybe "they" are poisoning you, only to test the doctors abilities and make them stronger. Like super doctors. Yea. that makes sense.

It's obvious you will never change your mind. But please give others a chance to not go though life getting those looks. You are afraid to learn how the upper atmosphere reacts to quick temperature changes and moist air out of an engine exhaust, fine. But others might pull their fingers out of their ears long enough to learn a bit.

I do respect your determination.

No one in my family eats junk/fast foods, we all have fish and meat on turn during the week, it is the way Im brought up, little alcohol and sigarets, I smoke though but that didnt kill my family members.
My father died 10 years ago the coming may 12th, 56 years old, Cancer, my mother almost died 1.5 years ago 55 years at the time, Cancer, my grand mother died 61, Cancer(leuchimia?) my grand father died 63 heart attack. My grand parents on my fathers side were all dead even before I was born, Cancer and heart attack..

Well, I will not change my mind aslong as I see the chemtrails every day.
If all planes had the trails all year round, it would be another matter, I would still wonder why contrials have changed so much, or is it the atmosphere that have changed ?

[edit on 15/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Chemtrails that dissipate right away, are not natural. Those are liquid CO2 used to "supercool" the atmosphere, in preparation for for the trails that linger and form into clouds.

There is a pattern to it. First, they spray the short trails. You will notice the air will get colder.

Next, the pattern spraying. Which causes the hazy afternoon, after a morning of spraying.

Once they get clouds to start forming, they spray at the edges of the clouds, to attract more moisture. Short after that, it will get stormy.

Day after day, week after week, this pattern, has emerged. I have been documenting it, and intend to make a short movie in the near future..

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A message to all: what happens in your 100sq mile radius is not necessarily indicative of the entire world population!

If everyone in your town is croaking at age 50 (I don't mean to sound insensitive to your loses) then you need to cal someone to do a study. Call the local university, call NASA, call someone!! Telling ATS that you think there is a guy at your door with a gun isn't going to stop him form shooting you. Either deal with it, or it isn't really happening.

Every line of clouds you see in the sky left be an airplane isn't a chem trail. The ones that last all day aren't chem trails. The ones that dissipate quickly aren't precursors to chem trails. It gets colder just after they arrive? News flash, it was already getting colder in the upper atmosphere. When you watch the weather channel and you see those blue and red arrows pointing different places, they are not given to the weatherman by divine intervention, they are forecasted. People who actually study things like upper atmosphere temperature and moisture levels know what the weather will do. And they know when con trails will be persistent.

Have you ever wondered why on some days there are a lot of fluffy white clouds, and on some days there is a gray sky, and on some days there is a beautiful blue sky? Nevermind, I am sure it's to do with chemicals being sprayed on the masses to make them live longer.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
While I think this chem trail thing is ridiculous, people really haven't been living longer than ever.

Lots of people in ancient times lived until 70, 80 and 90 years old. Some past that.

The figures about median life span comes from the fact that baby births were no where near as safe as they are today. Back then, a baby had a decent chance to die when they were born. Today, it's much rarer. That's why you always find numbers saying "back in such and such times, the median life span was X" being around 40 or 50; it's a lie to say that people rarely lived past 60. It wasn't uncommon at all.

Medical science has done very little in actually expanding the age people live to. It has dramatically increased successful birth rates though.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

If you look at this link, you will see what I mean. You can even input your own country.

the average in the US was 69.8 in 1960 and was 78 in 2006.
average worldwide was 50.2 in 1960 and was 68.9 in 2007. So I still stand by my claim that people are living longer. That is unless you have some data that proves otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

WOW! I looked up the average life span in Norway (I assume that is where you are) and I found this! It seems you folks are living longer than any of us. You should be thanking the bad man. he has been spraying you with vitamins apparently.

But, I am sure it's all chemtrails. Yep. Please ignore this data. (hint if you sing a melodious "lala,lala" whilst having your fingers in your ears, it really does drown out any annoying facts that others may try to tell you.)

new topics

top topics

join