It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the infinite choice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yes. Right now this moment, you are choosing paradigms. Do you choose positive? Fear is the illusion. I awaken myself for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

you are choosing paradigms. Do you choose positive?

You are choosing paradigms. Do you choose duality?

I awaken myself for you.

Well, if you're really doing it for me...I might prefer you to be a cuddly bunny rabbit than awakened. Or an awakened cuddly bunny rabbit.

Will you choose to be a cuddly bunny rabbit?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi Onequestion,

reply to post by onequestion

I choose to "FEEL" with the "HEART" and connect with the "INFINITE" higher part of myself above and "BEYOND" - always Wishing/Hoping/Desiring for the best possible outcome in all things - POSITIVE all the way!
The connection will always be found within, the "HEART" - not in the location of the physical heart but where one feels "LOVE"- That is where one truly makes that "INFINITE" connection with their "INFINITE" higher self where there's no such thing as higher/greater/lower/lesser!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

There is nothing to "FEAR" for those who have come to the realization of who and what they truly are...

INFINITY comes to mind!

Infinity and You!

SHARE YOUR INFINITE LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yet one must question the reality he or she is in. For there is no time or limits thus it is us that give birth to the limitations. We must cut off the feeds and reconnect with the cosmos to become what we were intended to become. There is much to be learned and absorbed into the physical mind. Yet the knowledge is already in your true state.

ET_Man you are absolutely right to give that tip.

People must feel with their heart and be guided but what we truly have not the things that limit us.

"For the HEART is pure and the mind is poison"

All must feel and realize with in for the truth is there it is us who must connect to find it. People have to Open the Door and realize what is real and what is fake. Break off the chains and bond as one that is the ultimate goal of the human race. Thus shall the ascension take place in due time , but we must be ready for that and survive for what is to come soon.

Love and Light to all have fun.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ShadowNinja]

top topics

join