It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Crop Circle Time!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

I think the circles are waiting for a certain level of world consciousness to evolve before they appear...

Perhaps a year without crop circles would also indicate something?

Funny thing - I've read Dolores Cannon's "Convoluted Universe" where she does regression to have quite in depth conversations with ETs - and the like ...

... and one thing ETs get real cagey about, and don't like to talk about is Crop Circles on Earth! - I think this is because they are for "us" - and it's a test to see if we can work out who made them and how...

I am now starting to believe the Earth does them herself - a form of communication to the beings (you and I) that reside on her. I believe the majority happen at the places in England due to it's energy and it is much easier to manifest them where this type of energy is in abundance.

I think some are man made (the ones that look man made) - and perhaps there are a few ET made ones - like the ones found near SETI.

I'm still waiting for an elephant to appear
There were 6 Crop Circles last April - and May had 9 ...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'd like to see a gigantic crop circle that spans several fields and is only visible in total from an aerial view point.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by 2theC

I think the circles are waiting for a certain level of world consciousness to evolve before they appear...

Perhaps a year without crop circles would also indicate something?

Funny thing - I've read Dolores Cannon's "Convoluted Universe" where she does regression to have quite in depth conversations with ETs - and the like ...

... and one thing ETs get real cagey about, and don't like to talk about is Crop Circles on Earth! - I think this is because they are for "us" - and it's a test to see if we can work out who made them and how...

I am now starting to believe the Earth does them herself - a form of communication to the beings (you and I) that reside on her. I believe the majority happen at the places in England due to it's energy and it is much easier to manifest them where this type of energy is in abundance.

I think some are man made (the ones that look man made) - and perhaps there are a few ET made ones - like the ones found near SETI.

I'm still waiting for an elephant to appear
There were 6 Crop Circles last April - and May had 9 ...

funny, Teapot bought this up on a thread regarding the circles and their proximity to the white horses and other ancient mystical places in the area...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Teapot pointed to the Ley lines being Chakras of the Earth, these being the places where we see crop circles, this area where the earth manifests its messages...

which must include consciousness...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

yeh i have wondered about that!

a massive multidimensional cropcircle linking important points, only to be made understandable by seeing the whole thing from a great distance...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
reply to post by Neo__

yeh i have wondered about that!

a massive multidimensional cropcircle linking important points, only to be made understandable by seeing the whole thing from a great distance...

Of course, it would still be possible for the people with their planks and ropes and gps devices to somehow coordinate all of this in secrecy and do it within a few hours without anyone catching them in the act.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join