It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Crop Circle Time!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

that's right,
i remember, maybe this year!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I've never paid for the pleasure
so does that mean i can still call it art?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Thankyou my friend......i know what ill be doing this summer....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hic sunt dracones

No worries
Have fun!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

You are paying for it every time you talk about it, and you don't realize it.

Every time you visit a crop circle website like CCConnector, you are giving them money just by visiting their website.

You are supporting events that fool millions of fragile minds a year.

....but obviously you and others don't see it like that. You are in a whole different little world.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

My daughter brought a book home from the local high school library, called Crop Circles Signs, Wonders and Mysteries, authored by Steve and Karen Alexander.
In this book, on page 13, is a photo taken by Steve from the top of Milk Hill. He was filming a young circle there. He'd finished photographing and was about to leave when a small flash of light drew his attention. The light was travelling/flying from left to right - he photographed it.

So I would say that that is some record of unexpected activity at a crop circle. I really have no idea what the light/orb is, but Steve did follow it visually as it travelled over to another crop circle where it dropped into the crop, causing no disturbance, hovered over a tractor and then travelled up toward an ancient hillfort in the distance. It was too quick to follow it in the camera's viewfinder. (camera was mounted on a tripod)

The tractor driver was questioned about what he had seen and he described the light/orb as being about the size of a beach ball. He also said that when the orb was hovering over his tractor, the darn thing just stopped. The engine cut out briefly before restarting.

Not conclusive of anything really, but very interesting nonetheless!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Verum Astrum

Yeah that does sound interesting....

Not only because Milk Hill hosts crop circles every single year and nobody has EVER caught "aliens" making them.... but because someone saw something they couldn't explain and they automatically jumped to the conclusion that a man made crop circle was created by it, and wrote a book about it and fooled you and your child into thinking something fake was real.

That is very interesting that someone would create a lie and put it in a book to sell more copies.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by 2theC

You are paying for it every time you talk about it, and you don't realize it.

Every time you visit a crop circle website like CCConnector, you are giving them money just by visiting their website.

You are supporting events that fool millions of fragile minds a year.

....but obviously you and others don't see it like that. You are in a whole different little world.

part of my opening post -

"It's Crop Circle Time!!!

I really don't know why I am so excited, but I am.

In 2009 we had the first crop circle reported on April 14th...we are already a day late!

-------

I loved the spectacle and the speculations, the wonderment, skeptical comments, prophecies, predictions, debates, dirty language, downright disgusting behavior and the absolute awe inspiring designs- who or what ever makes them.

ATS becomes an exciting place when these appear !! "

I enjoy the circles and what comes with it, especially the questions we raise about them and ourselves !

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

I agree with you on that though.... I'm going to get excited! about debunking hundreds of crop circles on ATS this season.

I will start getting my new crop circle evidence together so I can watch them tip toe around it and tell me more lies I have already heard before.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Wow !
I guess your just warming up us again up on your opinions here.
I will enjoy your banter!
happy crop season ALLisONE ( i hope its happy for you, doesn't sound like you enjoy them at all) !

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

You've got that right,

I have already started asking those hard questions that nobody will answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm way ahead of you.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

LOL well I think the reference to aliens is a bit far fetched.......

And I don't think I nor my child have been fooled into believing anything - takes a lot of evidence for me to 'believe' in much in today's society of charlatans and photoshop and I would like to think I have passed on my realism to my children. I do try to give the the whole story when able to and not merely a one-sided hope/belief!

I was merely pointing out that not everything at crop circle sites are predictable
and this was one example of some unexpected activity.

The orb venturing into an aready formed circle is in no way proof that the orb was responsible for the art......

I did not mean to insinuate anything about aliens or that I have fixed beliefs whatsoever and it is a shame you have interpreted my post in this light.
Each to their own, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I wonder if anything dealing with nuclear energy will show up (i.e. the symbol for the hydrogen atom, radioactive decay, etc.) since that is all over the news right now. That would be cool.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by 2theC

Don't you find it odd, at all, that we know when crop circle season is?

We can predict when it comes (crop season)... but people NEVER catch "aliens" making them on camera.

We only catch humans doing it, never aliens...
Most crop circles happen in the same fields every year, and STILL, no cameras waiting there to catch them being made...

It stops being art when people make money selling lies that they are not human creations. That is when it becomes an illegal con.

oh yes I find it odd
that's exactly what i love about it!!
and did you ever wonder, as we have been discussing earlier in this thread, why they have been in the same places coinciding with ancient designs in hill sides and ancient spiritual places like the standing stones etc

isn't it odd

Its great!!! its awe inspiring ...never lose the awe.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by 2theC]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Verum Astrum

Sorry, but I believe that anyone who does NOT think crop circles are made by humans most probably thinks they are made by aliens. It's a natural step to make on ATS.

What seems to be even more natural is the hundreds of members on ATS who will jump and yell about crop circles not being man-made, but when you confront them about them being alien-made they will turn around and say the famous words... "well, I never said they were made by aliens".

It seems there is a line some people don't cross so that they don't look like a fool when they are proven wrong in the future. They will avoid saying it, but in every single post they will be defending it.

Crazy minds amidst.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
and did you ever wonder, as we have been discussing earlier in this thread, why they have been in the same places coinciding with ancient designs in hill sides and ancient spiritual places like the standing stones etc

No it's not odd considering the way humans act and react, and think.

Putting crop circles next to old monuments is the perfect way to make something look more mysterious than it is.

Just look at your comment, obviously the effects of putting a crop circle next to a monument is working on you. You seem to think crop circles are more interesting just because they are next to something more interesting...

It's like seeing lights in Nevada... all lights in Nevada are more mysterious because of the fact Area 51 is in Nevada.

Or, it could also be like putting a swim suit model next to a sports car. It some how makes the car look better.

It's all a giant mind game being played out in your heads and you don't see it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Or,

it's kinda like seeing pure skepticism against anything yet unexplained

it always looks better...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Unexplained...

TO YOU it is unexplained... Not to the whole world and everyone on it. To think it is unexplained to everyone is a bit far fetched.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My beef with crop circles is why are they always located in England? Here I am in Canada, with more more fields than you can shake an alien at, and we get squat. Half the country is a blank canvas!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

My beef with crop circles is why are they always located in England? Here I am in Canada, with more more fields than you can shake an alien at, and we get squat. Half the country is a blank canvas!
from The Cusp

explain that please

[edit on 17-4-2010 by 2theC]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join