Are you here Jim?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Have the mods heard from Jim? Is he able/willing to come back? I sure hope so, I am so happy I can finally post here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Jim Mars does pop in here every once in a while. He has completed a book and it is going to be released this July on the bank bail out.

He is retired, so I bet he spends a lot of time with his family or fishing.

If you do have something you want to discuss, just open up a thread of what it is and he will get to it.

Welcome to ATS and the Jim Marrs forum.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Ok cool. Just formulating all the question I want to ask him, then will make a thread. Good to hear he has another book coming out. I hope I have enough time to read Crossfire first.

thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

"Crossfire" and "Alien Agenda" are must reads. Both books are well documented (cited) and Mr Marrs lets the reader decide for themselves. The new book is called "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" and should be one of the most important books out there on the subject.

I also like his book "The Terror Conspiracy" (2006 edition). There is a lot of good information that shows the evidence to support the theories that the event was a possible inside job.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Crap, I have lots of reading to do!

I have only read Fourth Reich and Rule by Secrecy so far. both really great books.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Howdy,

Yes I am here, just trying to get my new book out next month, "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy". Will be going to Austin the last weekend of May to give a JFK lecture. I do apologize for not frequenting this as often as I would prefer as life just keeps getting in the way.

Jim

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Thank you for giving me that message, Jim. I would guess that you will be quite busy with your new book, "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy", and I look forward to reading it.

Lloyd

new topics

top topics

join