It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivos Underground Shelter Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So I'm surfing Youtube and came across this mysterious video:

A nationwide fallout shelter network for VIP's? I read the video description:

Vivos underground shelter complex for up to 4,000 people in 20 nationwide locations. One year of autonomous survival and life assurance in a hardened, fully stocked, blast proof shelter for the next Earth devastating catastrophe, terrorist strike, nuclear attack or social anarchy.

I was like, "Did ATS start up a side business?"
But seriously, what the heck is this thing, is it for real?

There was also a hyperlink to a website Vivos Underground Survival Shelter Network. I started to get the feeling this might be a viral marketing campaign for a disaster movie, but then I noticed there was another video relating to Vivos from NBC News:

So apparently this is real, and it's an actual business being set up to prepare for pretty much every kind of "Situation X" we talk about here at ATS. They even mention Planet X or Niburu!! This is from their website:

The central theme to all end-of-the-world scenarios is to find shelter underground. The soil of the Earth itself can provide the best shelter for most catastrophes including a pole shift, super volcano eruptions, solar flares, earthquakes, tsunamis, and asteroids, as well as potential for many more manmade devastations such as nuclear bombs, bio terrorism, chemical warfare, and even the return of Planet X (known as Niburu or Nemisis) and the solar disturbances it will cause.

Apparently it costs $50,000 per member, and each location will house 200 people, and with 20 locations nation wide, a total of 4000 people will have access to the shelter.

So it's WAY out of my price range, guess I'll just have to hunker down in my basement like the rest of us cheap folk.

What do you say ATS? Is this guy "in the know" on some secret, just a business man trying to capitalize on fear, or something else?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
thats a good find.

i wouldn't trust my life in someone else's hands though.
and its expensive enough to know that he is trying to capitalize.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The central theme to all end-of-the-world scenarios is to find shelter underground. The soil of the Earth itself can provide the best shelter for most catastrophes including a pole shift, super volcano eruptions, solar flares, earthquakes, tsunamis, and asteroids, as well as potential for many more manmade devastations such as nuclear bombs, bio terrorism, chemical warfare, and even the return of Planet X (known as Niburu or Nemisis) and the solar disturbances it will cause.

It reads like a smash and grab con on the rich folk. They put up cash for something that hasn't been built in expectation of a calamity that's unlikely to happen. Nibiru?! WTF?!. Sounds a bit like those 'lake front' property scams bought sight unseen in the 70s...middle of Nevada desert.

Edit to add Vivos Management Team. If that page doesn't scream 'Hustle' what does?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
let's say you have 4 people in your family. That is $200k. For $200k you could build your own private underground luxury bomb shelter stocked for a year and not have to put up with the other 196 people jammed together looking to capitalize on the person standing next to them.

new topics

top topics

join