It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Club K Container

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Club K Container

www.youtube.com

Viewing this in light of this weeks events should make the hair on the back of your head stand up.

A Russian company just announced they are ready to sell a new cruise missile system on the global market – the Club-K Container Missile System.

It is four cruise missiles and a launch system packaged in a standard 40-foot shipping container. These are the containers you see on ships in every major harbor, on railroad flatcars
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They are checking people on planes. Yet, Sea Containers at seaports, on trains, and trucks aren't checked very well. Before you jump to attack my claim, think how other countries protect themselves. Our increased security measures are nowhere near regular security of other countries.

Unless there is "chatter" about an impending event. Not much action is taken. Many U.S. airports still only have RANDOM checks of their employees before they enter secured areas.

Instead of sending more troops overseas and spending our resources on healthcare, and now the upcoming plan for amnesty of illegal aliens, shouldn't we be more concerned with protecting ourselves and our boarders?

Our boarders are overloaded with illegal immigration. If we cannot keep the people from infiltration, how can we keep arms, missles, bombs, and more from entering our boarders.

Russia is making it even easier now to deal a blow to another nation. Or perhaps to a nation from within its own boarders.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am pretty sure they will be required to put a sticker on those containers --
danger, explosives.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I didn't see any mention of one very important feature of the Club-K system, which it clearly shows on the video:

The Club-K relies on a satellite to guide its missiles to their targets. The Russians sell these to governments, not terrorists...and there's no way a terrorist can get hold of a satellite.

The only ones who have anything to fear are those who try to use the weapons platforms depicted in the video (now available in HD) against other countries.

Which country has invaded other countries twice in the decade just past?

I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
so this basically allow other nations to stealthly put their nuclear weapon launchers inside containers and smuggle it into US territory unnoticed and become a blackmail weapon or Silver Bullet against USA ?

the implicaton is pretty scary , if this is shown publicly like this video on youtube, then it is a possibility that one or more nuclear weapon in a suitcase or in a container might be already stateside.

if these are launched against US cities, how much warning time will US get? seconds ?

new topics

top topics

join