It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jordan's King Says Israel-Hezbollah-Lebanon War May Be "Imminent"

page: 4
10
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
 


i would correct you on that because incorrect history bugs the sh** outta me but that isnt the topic of this thread.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

However, the statement did not appear to rule out an alternative possibility being raised by defence sources, that Damascus has allowed Hizbollah control of or access to Scud missiles still currently in Syria .

Similar sources say that Syria has trained Hizbollah operatives on advanced anti-aircraft batteries, possibly a more useful tool since Hizbollah – and the Lebanese army - fears the overwhelming air superiority enjoyed by Israeli jets.

An aide to Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, said that the pace of Hizbollah's re-armament and Syria's role in it was causing growing alarm in the Jewish state.

"We are very conscious of the build-up of Hizbollah's military machine," the aide said. "We have unfortunately seen new types and greater quality of missiles. The Syrian role in passing those weapons to Hizbollah is ongoing and is dangerous."

Officials in Syria have warned that it would join in any war involving Israel , Lebanon and Hizbollah


[edit on 15-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]




posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Aeons
 


The Romans, Egyptians, Ancient Persians, and many others all built great cities on the backs of slaves.

I get slavery is bad, but slave trading empires had golden ages.

What the Mongols did was far worse, crushing empires from China to Russia. The death toll from their conquests was unmatched until World War 2.



And Hitler was a Pussy Cat compared to Stalin.

The "Golden Age" of Islam is a myth built on Islam taking up cities and societies that were already there.


Well in those days many Jews and Christians have been treated greatly. However it all ended when IsraHELL is created



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by aboxoftrix
 


Israel reminds me of the Drunkest Guy at the Bar.

They know they are going to get into a Fight, they just don't know

who it will be with.

I hope they get their azz kicked either way.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Sean48]


Their like the British, hard to put down in a fight to tht death!!



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
If my memory is correct, Lebanon was a great country before Hezbollah. . . so right now I'm on Israel's side, as long as they don't kill everyone.


From the proof I've seen, Israel, don't care about collateral damage, innocent, mother or child.

It scarce me to even think about what the MSM dont report.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Excuse me. I just have to LOL at the thread title. "War may be Imenent". Is this like being a little big pregnant?

"Maybe" doesnt go with "imenent". It will either happen or it wont.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 



"Maybe" doesnt go with "imenent". It will either happen or it wont.


But before it does it's imminent, or if a peaceful solution is found, the imminent threat disappears. Would be nice if we all knew exact outcomes, but we don't.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
There is absolutely no good reason for Hizbullah to have SCUDs.


there is absolutely no good reason for $h!+ to stink

but it does

so whats ur point?

I say let the gauntlet down
put all of them in the ring.
Let'm come out with the gloves
off and last man standing gets
the heavyweight belt.

Then I won't have to hear all the whiny
bickering every morning over hot coffee.
It gets quite old after awhile.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I asked this question myself in this thread the day before the article came out that was posted yesterday. I just found this thread. I have seen other people and threads in the last couple of days ask this too. I think something big is about to happen. And this just reinforces my feelings.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Whats your point with the ring analogy?

That would never happen.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Whats your point with the ring analogy?


my point is this

these folks have been at war with each other
for what seems like eternity. The ONLY way
there is gonna be a lasting peace is if one
side is exterminated, that's my point.

It's time to put this situation to rest
forever. Let them all fight til there is
no opponent left.

Let Israel take on ALL the forces of the Muslim
nations til there is a decided winner.

And Obama, Russia, China etc... keep their nose
out of it.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Hezbollah, Israel near war: King




A war between Israel and Hezbollah that could spread across the Middle East is "imminent," King Abdullah of Jordan has told the United States.

The king, in Washington for President Barack Obama's nuclear summit, gave his warning after Israel claimed that Syria had handed over Scud missiles to the Lebanon-based organization.

His comments, which were made to a private meeting of the U.S. Congressional Friends of Jordan caucus, were said to be "sobering."

Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...

www.montrealgazette.com...

"IS IMMINENT" - Not "maybe imminent..."

U.S. told of 'imminent' Israeli, Hezbollah war


www.windsorstar.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by JanusFIN]



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
There is absolutely no good reason for Hizbullah to have SCUDs.


there is absolutely no good reason for $h!+ to stink

but it does

so whats ur point?

I say let the gauntlet down
put all of them in the ring.
Let'm come out with the gloves
off and last man standing gets
the heavyweight belt.

Then I won't have to hear all the whiny
bickering every morning over hot coffee.
It gets quite old after awhile.


Easy to say when you're an armchair general and live in neither country.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Aeons
 


Well in those days many Jews and Christians have been treated greatly. However it all ended when IsraHELL is created


Oh. Where you were pressured to convert, had to pay a tax to not be Muslim, where it was more likely that you were a slave as either of those groups. That if there was more than a few of you, they burned you to the ground.

Yes - the overflowing kindness overwhelms me.

[edit on 2010/4/16 by Aeons]

[edit on 2010/4/16 by Aeons]



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


No one is ever going to stop fighting. They are humans after all.

The Arabs and Jews havn't been fighting for an eternity either. The area was occupied by Turks for 600 years until World War I, when the Europeans carved up that empire to create the various modern Arab states. When the Turks ruled they also fought the Persians for control of the Middle East.

The Arabs before that had their own empires they had built on the conquests of Byzantine territory. The Arabs fought the Persians and the Crusaders as well. The Jews who lived under the Arabs, lived better than the Jews in Europe. Even under the Turks, the Jews were not treated the way they were by the Europeans.

The Byzantines, Romans and before that Greeks all ruled the land. They all fought the Persians at one time or another.

The last time the Jews were really involved in fighting was against the Romans, almost 2000 years ago.

Much of the present conflict can be traced back to France and the UK, right after World War I. Had they did what they promised, which was to give the now independent Arabs their own countries right after the war, much of this could have been averted.

The only group throughout history that has fought in that part of the world are the Persians. They were the guys who brought down Babylon. Even when defeated, they always come back ready for more.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


No one is ever going to stop fighting. They are humans after all.

The Arabs and Jews havn't been fighting for an eternity either. The area was occupied by Turks for 600 years until World War I, when the Europeans carved up that empire to create the various modern Arab states. When the Turks ruled they also fought the Persians for control of the Middle East.

The Arabs before that had their own empires they had built on the conquests of Byzantine territory. The Arabs fought the Persians and the Crusaders as well. The Jews who lived under the Arabs, lived better than the Jews in Europe. Even under the Turks, the Jews were not treated the way they were by the Europeans.

The Byzantines, Romans and before that Greeks all ruled the land. They all fought the Persians at one time or another.

The last time the Jews were really involved in fighting was against the Romans, almost 2000 years ago.

Much of the present conflict can be traced back to France and the UK, right after World War I. Had they did what they promised, which was to give the now independent Arabs their own countries right after the war, much of this could have been averted.

The only group throughout history that has fought in that part of the world are the Persians. They were the guys who brought down Babylon. Even when defeated, they always come back ready for more.



I won't lie that was very interesting to read thanks for the lesson dude



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Israel ratchets up tension on Lebanon border


Israeli forces were on the move on the border with Lebanon with troops fortifying positions and warplanes staging mock raids on South Lebanon triggering fears of imminent military action against Hezbollah group, a Lebanese security source said.

"Since Thursday morning, the Lebanese-Israeli border has been witnessing unusual Israeli activity, fortification of positions and excavations along the Blue Line on the road between the towns of Abbassiyeh and Ghajar," the unidentified source said.

Israeli forces have recently stepped up military activity on the border amid threats by Israeli leaders and accusations that Syria was supplying Hezbollah with scud missiles.

Damascus denied the allegation.

Israeli military sources have said that Israel would conduct military exercises this year to prepare for possible rocket attacks by Hezbollah.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Israel ratchets up tension on Lebanon border


Israeli forces were on the move on the border with Lebanon with troops fortifying positions and warplanes staging mock raids on South Lebanon triggering fears of imminent military action against Hezbollah group, a Lebanese security source said.

"Since Thursday morning, the Lebanese-Israeli border has been witnessing unusual Israeli activity, fortification of positions and excavations along the Blue Line on the road between the towns of Abbassiyeh and Ghajar," the unidentified source said.

Israeli forces have recently stepped up military activity on the border amid threats by Israeli leaders and accusations that Syria was supplying Hezbollah with scud missiles.

Damascus denied the allegation.

Israeli military sources have said that Israel would conduct military exercises this year to prepare for possible rocket attacks by Hezbollah.



Wow! That is massive news Vitchilo. Almost confirms the fact war is on the horizon. Deserves its own thread imo.



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 

Thanks Vitchilo!

Lets keep our eyes on coming battlefield, and seek corfirmations to this news!

BTW my friend: Remember to watch "Invisible Empire" from YouTube - I have look half of it, its great information many ways - When the hell breaks loose in ME, there is maybe no time for long...





posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by aboxoftrix
 


We may take the SCUDs out before Israel can launch an assault.

There is absolutely no good reason for Hizbullah to have SCUDs.



there is no good reason that Israel should have nukes either.....

2nd line.....



posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Something more...

Lebanon reacts to Israel border breach




Angry protestors in southern Lebanon have reacted to Israel's violation of the country's territory, dismantling a newly installed Israeli fence near the Blue Line.

"The residents have taken down the barbed wire near the village of Abbasiya, which Lebanon considers part of its territory," AFP quoted Lebanese sources as saying on condition of anonymity.

Israeli troops set up the razor wire fence on Tuesday near the UN-drawn Lebanese-Israeli border, known as the Blue Line. The Lebanese army condemned the move as a violation of Lebanese territory.

www.presstv.com...



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join