It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day April 15, 2010 the London Banker’s Celebration of the Anniversary of Lincoln’s Death

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whipnet

Glad you enjoyed it, and in truth a surprising number of people, have also wondered about these things at various points too.

Lots of evidence and food for thought, and very thought provoking.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

It is common practice to write the bulk of words withoutvowels. Reminds me of the old traditions before vowels were used at all. As for symbols in place of letters, I can't guarantee that the code used in my books were/ are the same used in yours or others.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

It has pleased the Most High to diffuse the spirit of union and concord among the Princes, whose divisions had spread troubles in the four parts of the world, and to inspire them with the inclination to cause the comforts of peace to succeed to the misfortunes of a long and bloody war, which having arisen between England and France during the reign of the Most Serene and Most Potent Prince, George the Second, by the grace of God, King of Great Britain, of glorious memory, continued under the reign of the Most Serene and Most Potent Prince, George the Third, his successor, and, in its progress, communicated itself to Spain and Portugal: Consequently, the Most Serene and Most Potent Prince, George the Third, by the grace of God, King of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, Duke of Brunswick and Lunenbourg, Arch Treasurer and Elector of the Holy Roman Empire; the Most Serene and Most Potent Prince, Lewis the Fifteenth, by the grace of God, Most Christian King; and the Most Serene and Most Potent Prince, Charles the Third, by the grace of God, King of Spain and of the Indies, after having laid the foundations of peace in the preliminaries signed at Fontainebleau the third of November last; and the Most Serene and Most Potent Prince, Don Joseph the First, by the grace of God, King of Portugal and of the Algarves, after having acceded thereto, determined to compleat, without delay, this great and important work. For this purpose, the high contracting parties have named and appointed their respective Ambassadors Extraordinary and Ministers Plenipotentiary, viz. his Sacred Majesty the King of Great Britain, the Most Illustrious and Most Excellent Lord, John Duke and Earl of Bedford, Marquis of Tavistock, c. his Minister of State, Lieutenant General of his Armies, Keeper of his Privy Seal, Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, and his Ambassador Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to his Most Christian Majesty; his Sacred Majesty the Most Christian King, the Most Illustrious and Most Excellent Lord, Csar Gabriel de Choiseul, Duke of Praslin, Peer of France, Knight of his Orders, Lieutenant General of his Armies and of the province of Britanny, Counsellor of all his Counsils, and Minister and Secretary of State, and of his Commands and Finances: his Sacred Majesty the Catholick King, the

Most Illustrious and Most Excellent Lord, Don Jerome Grimaldi, Marquis de Grimaldi, Knight of the Most Christian King's Orders, Gentleman of his Catholick Majesty's Bedchamber in Employment, and his Ambassador Extraordinary to his Most Christian Majesty; his Sacred Majesty the Most Faithful King, the Most Illustrious and Most Excellent Lord, Martin de Mello and Castro, Knight professed of the Order of Christ, of his Most Faithful Majesty's Council, and his Ambassador and Minister Plenipotentiary to his Most Christian Majesty.

Who, after having duly communicated to each other their full powers, in good form, copies whereof are transcribed at the end of the present treaty of peace
avalon.law.yale.edu...

Just thought it ought to be included since it is being debated.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Having been a Catholic and still being registered as one (among other things) I believe the answer to that question lies in Peter being the rock of the church. He is believed to be resting in the cemetary in the catacoumbes of the burial grounds upon which the church was built. Believe in polterguiests? lol, yes, it is built onb sacred ground-- a blasphemy to the dead if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In the treaty of Paris, King George's partial list of titles is stated as,

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America

The Prince title confers him as the descendant of a previous King, his father's title was Prince of Wales. When Britain defeated the Spanish, the Roman Catholic Church lost a great deal of its power, and Britain ascended to its empirical state. That the Catholic Church would confer upon him the title of "arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire" is simply the Catholic Church acknowledging his rank and power. Most likely the Catholic church was forced to give him this title and power, as at the time, the British Empire was the most powerful military force on the planet, if for no other reason than they completely and overwhelmingly dominated the seas.

As far as your claims about the U.S. constitution, and your continual misrepresentation of the intention of Southern slavers, they are completely without merit. The U.S. government agreed to pay no money for the land that the citizens of the U.S. occupied. You have yet to provide any proof of this.

The Treaty of Paris was in fact a very well negotiated treaty, and the only thing the crown got was a bunch of fluttery at the top, while the rest of the treaty played completely into the hands of the newly independent Colony.

The U.S. constitution created on the ideas put forth by Jonathan Locke is possibly one of the best legal documents created in history.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The U.S. government agreed to pay no money for the land that the citizens of the U.S. occupied. You have yet to provide any proof of this.

Do you pay income tax or know someone who does, if yes then there's your proof.

personally i think that they never agreed on a set price, but on a contract of sorts,

Rome/England: ok guys we will give you allll of that land but you gotta do something for us first!

USA: Um ok, next round is on us?

Rome: yes well that too, but you also need to have one of our banks entwined in your new country, AND you have to follow all its mandates and policies!

USA: Oook that doesn't sound too bad, we still get to be in charge of the government right?

Rome: ohh yayayayaya dont worry you guys are boss of the people and states, just let us put our bank in, you know just to say that we are still there, just to make us feel special inside and to **control all the money in your country and exploit all the people into being sureties for the land you stole*Cough*cough*

USA: what was that last bit?

Rome: ohh nothing, lets sign the treaty shall we!

USA: sounds good!

In the meantime Rothschild silently watches from a hole in the wall stating, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

By the way the Treaty of Paris is proof of it, as it sets rights for Creditors and Land Owners and actually instructs that a Constitution has to be written to guarantee those rights.

What the Treaty of Paris does not do is set a precise price on what those landowners and creditors were owed in part because it simply required the existing contracts to be upheld and paid.

The Kings of England, the Netherlands, and Spain, France and the Vatican owned most of the Thirtheen Colonies and various Corporations and people had bought some of those from them.

A wide range of financial institutions and others had loans outstanding against those and invested in business ventures through those.

The Treaty of Paris clearly stipulates those entities must be paid, and those entities can not be persecuted, imprisoned or defrauded as a means to avoid payment.

I never respond to Poet1B because I have had him on ignore practically the entire length of my ATS Membership, because of his extreme zionist politcal views. Thanks.

[edit on 6/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just read this thread again today. Proto you are too much brother. This thing comes full circle. This thread should be a prerequisite leading into "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME". The connection to Rome cannot be questioned.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4111
I just read this thread again today. Proto you are too much brother. This thing comes full circle. This thread should be a prerequisite leading into "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME". The connection to Rome cannot be questioned.

I actually made the thread as a warm up to All Roads Lead to Rome, I published this on April 15th Tax Day and then All Roads Lead to Rome on the 25th of April, to commemorate the charter meeting of the United Nations on that day.

Thanks for commenting and keeping these things in mind as events continue to heat up in that drive to the upheavel to march us into World War III and the One World Government.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is an outstanding read and I thank you so much for you efforts.

But then I wonder a few things.

Where is the evidence to suggest Caesar actually survived the assassination at the floor of the senate? Could you post some links or suggest where I can find that info?

You say that Caesar wrote Christianity which was based off Gnosticism and Druidic Paganism, but weren't the GNostics the equivalent to Jewish Mystics? Wasn't the core of the Gnostics Christianity? Or was it just philosophies and ideologies and not necessarily Christianity that resembled what Caesar purportedly had refined and placed in the Roman Christian Bible?

Isn't it that usury is considered a sin in all three of the monotheistic religions? Maybe it is just Christianity and Islam. Still, if that is the case, then it does not make sense how the whole system of slavery by debt would fit into the new Roman tactics of conquering the world, considering that tactic is based off of usury, yet what you are saying is that the man who initiated it all wrote a book that condemned the practice of usury which creates debt!

If usury is justified in Judaism, then nevermind, I get it. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I like your threads P.T. and I belive that they are well intentioned, but I belive you missed something in the treaty of paris.

"Article 1:
His Brittanic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof. "

At the time they, the states, were bound by the articles of confederation.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

No in reality you missed something in the Treaty of Paris, that his Britanic Majesty a. is only an 'entity' that b. serves by the Grace of God (the Pope) in that capacity, and that c. the use of that sole title just relinguishes his claims in regards to the office of his Britanic Majesty, however his other titles prince, prince elector, and arch-treasurer of Rome and prince-elector and arch-treasurer of the United States are entirely seperate offices than that of 'his Britanic Majesty'.

It's like the State of Florida saying well we aren't going to charge you for possession of Crack Cocaine, but then the DEA steps in and says but we will!

End result you are still screwed.

So in reality all he did was relinquish one offices rights to the United States, while retaining other more important offices rights principly prince elector, and arch-treasurer of the United States.

When you realize that each one of the Kings many titles have a specific bearing and appointment to a specific office and not all of those were Britanic but many of them were Roman then what you realize is that Rome did not relinguish it's rights, and offices involved.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No your right, I'm feeling like a dickhead now. Sorry about that I was reading it and working at the same time and missed that bit in your post. So I retract my statement above and in this case it seems that my quote is out of context. I'll leave it so others can see my mistake.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi

No your right, I'm feeling like a dickhead now. Sorry about that I was reading it and working at the same time and missed that bit in your post. So I retract my statement above and in this case it seems that my quote is out of context. I'll leave it so others can see my mistake.

Hey that's all right. You asked a valid question about a document that is purposefully designed to be confusing and misleading for the average person who has been taught to key in only certain things.

Frankly it's all very disturbing and I think it’s natural for most people's initial reaction to be "Say it ain't so Joe".

When my research led me to the conclusion that was quite inescapable that the Roman Empire was still in business and still governing the world including the United States I couldn’t even sleep for two days.

After all I was faced with having to discard almost everything that I thought was reality, and begin to come to terms with a new one.

The good news is the world still turns pretty much the same, you just now better understand who benefits the most and most often because it turns that way.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join