It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day April 15, 2010 the London Banker’s Celebration of the Anniversary of Lincoln’s Death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Great information gathered in a most concise and logical manner. Thank you for your effort.
Would it be permissible for me to copy this and send to some friends that would never visit this site? It might cause them to stop and think for a moment. I would certainly credit you as author and furnish a link to this page.

It sure would be, ATS loves when it's member's posts are picked up by other sites and people, just as long as they cite ATS as the source. Citing the author is nice too, but it's most important to ATS that they be cited, as it helps them drive traffic to the site.

One of the reasons I love to post on ATS, and only post on ATS is so many critical minds come here, often looking for content to share with others in other venues.

As long as you cite ATS, its something that they are totally cool with and happy about!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We have sentenced men to life in prison for murder on less circumstantial evidence then we have to this conspiracy. I cannot beleive i did not see all of this before, it had to be shoved into my face for me to even consider it to be true.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukkystrike
We have sentenced men to life in prison for murder on less circumstantial evidence then we have to this conspiracy. I cannot beleive i did not see all of this before, it had to be shoved into my face for me to even consider it to be true.

It's true my friend, if the United States of America was Scott Peterson it would be sitting in San Quentin!

What tangled webs they weave, those who practice to deceive.

When you are caught up in the Web it's embrace can even be comforting and warming, you don't see the web for what it is, until along comes the spider.

When you step back from it though, and you recognize the web for what it is, you see it in a whole new light, and realize things in a whole different way.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianInRI
reply to post by daddio

I have been researching that topic for a couple of years now. From Robert Maynard, Mary Croft, John Harris, Eric Lovely and most recently the guy who has been on talkshoe(I forget his name). Thank You for concern, it is appreciated. However my problem is getting others to see my point of view and changing their mindset. I can regain my freedom, but if I can't help my family and friends it seems pointless because without them I don't have much to live for. Life sucks, but the alternative is not acceptable is how I try to live, but fighting for something and not being able to share it with those you love is equally difficult(IMO). Maybe once I regain my sovereignty my family will believe me, until then I have to go through the ups and downs of being in this god-forsaken system. With that being said, I don't want to hijack this very important thread and would like the author to have the freedom to continue staying on point and addressing the issue.

There are many people here for you. What I did and what I do is have Mary: Croft's book printed at my own expense and pass it out for free. I also have the "Redemption Manual" printed and pass both out together. If anyone reads them, good, if not, oh well I tried. My brother is in the process of filing his UCC-1 and his wife is on the fence.

I too wish to stay on subject, but this is all part of it. Just understand that YOU are not a "person", nor a "corporate fiction", U.S. citizen, British subject, 14th Amendment citizen nor anything but a flesh and blood living soul. You may find comfort and ease your mind by watching Kymatica, and know that you are not alone. We vibrate with love and what the world needs now is love, and there you have it. TPTB have no power without YOUR consent. By doing nothing you consent by assent. Not responding or standing up and demanding sovereignty.

Thomas Jefferson is one of the greatest writers I have ever read. I read his work often to calm myself down. I too get mad and have to tell myself, that is what TPTB want, anger and fear. They can feel it and I believe they thrive on it and maybe can harvest it somehow. That may be a stretch but who knows what they have up their sleeves. It matters not to me as I do not fear death. I welcome it, I embrace it.

When you do that, embrace pain, fear and death, they lose their power over you. You make them your own. A part of you. Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Holy Roman Empire was never a true "Entity" .. it's actually almost exactly like todays European Union. It was a Federation of Nations, it had one "Emperor", however the emperor was often the Royal of another Nation first, and different states in the Federation retained their independent governments.

Hence "Electors" of the Holy Roman Empire.

However, the Holy Roman Empire due to Nationalism in the 16-1700's dwindled in importance, it was left mostly to Germanic states.

In 1806, under Pressure from Napoleon, the last Holy Roman Empire's title was thrown out, on August 6th 1806, by Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor

Francis then founded the Austrian Empire, under Francis I .. he never again used the title Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.

The King of Great Britain, King George was still the King.. he was an elector of the empire, but at that time, especially due to British Nationalism, he retained the title only.. under the rules of the Federation, he was independent. The Emperor never once had control over Britain.

Today Queen Elizabeth II's official title is: Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

She then has a slew of different official titles depending on the Common Wealth .. for instance in Canada she is: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

Quite a title.. but no Holy Roman Empire.

What a weird conspiracy .. and complete butchering of history.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Your post is a prime example of why I like ATS so much. Very well written and constructed, you offer a glimpse into the real history of America than sadly too few know.
I'm betting Andrew Jackson would be furious to know that his face is on a worthless bank note!
Recent threads concerning the Confederacy trying to be made to look like "terrorists" is amusing, if horribly false.
Thank you Protoplasmic Traveler for another fantastic piece!
Starred, flagged and all that jazz,
ATA

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hehe.. it is kinda ironic that his picture is on a Central Banks note.. considering he was the foremost opponent of Centralized Banking (then called The Bank of the United States)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

What a weird conspiracy .. and complete butchering of history.

I know, most versions of history put forth by the Masons are wierd and a butchery, but we appreciate that all Centurians have a job to do!

Tell us now how the Vatican is a figment of our imaginations, that the Papal Bull means nothing, that sovereigns like the Queen of England and the Pope have diplomatic immunity where ever they go and no matter what they do, while we can be thrown in jail for Jaywalking!

Share with us how you imagine, that the monarchs of Europe allowed an entire Continent they held title to, to simply be stolen from them by a bunch of Masons, and rabble, and they were so impressed by that they said, keep it, it's yours.

Love the Thumbs down by the way, always love it when people show their true Roman colors!

The masses love a version of history replete with peer pressure, it's bound to be a hit!

Thanks.

[edit on 15/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by badBERTHA
What an excellent thread! Thank you for taking the time and effort to create this

Top drawer and the reason I visit ATS

Thanks again
S+F

You could say this is my way of being Taxing on Rome, London and Washington D.C., the only three city/states in the world, immune to the laws of the nations that they dwell in and are surrounded by.

My ancestor was President Monroe who created the Monroe Doctrine to unify the American continent- which was expanded on later. So I must say that my own family had a hand in what you are discussing. And still does to this day. More of a joke, but a kernal for thought, God being the Christ Vicar, would that not make your three city/ states the Trinity mentioned in the Treaty of Paris, et al.? I love your work, I wish I were so eloquent in my words.

Edit To Add: If one really wanted to crash the system all that's needed on a day like today is for everyone to file a one month extension--which is legal to do-- if not crash, it will, at least, send a strong financial message. Our economy as it is, it may be the tipping point to bring it on down and initiate the rebellion instead of waiting for others to do so according to their own designs. Look up Johnathan Mays and his words on the IMF fund (for which he was likely jailed) and he says that when the currency collapses as it is designed to do then the International Banks will offer digital currency claiming it as a way to stop cash transactions on illicit trades and a way to simplify currency--so they can create unlimited wealth in a virtual realm. Makes sense, no (?)-currrency is just an idea agreed upon by all anyways. Ok, those were my thoughts.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hehe.. it is kinda ironic that his picture is on a Central Banks note.. considering he was the foremost opponent of Centralized Banking (then called The Bank of the United States)

Don't want to get off topic here, but Masons do a lot of things in spite. I believe they put him on the counterfiet currency as an insult.

If real Masons knew the truth of "their" society, I think most would quit and denounce it. But again, the brainwashing goes deep. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Metaphorically yes, the Father (Rome) the son (London) and the (Holy Ghost) Washington D.C. mirror and mimic the Trinity.

One controls the temporal and spiritual portion of humanity (Rome) the other controls the financial domination of humanity (London) while the final one controls the military domination of humanity (Washington D.C.).

It's important to note as part of the celebration of the conclusion of the Civil War, that the French Masons sent over the Statue of Liberty.

In reality the Statue of Liberty is one big military recruiting sign, "Give us your tired and huddle masses"

Like modern day Miami serves as a Safety Valve for nations like Cuba, the United States served as a safety valve for European nations.

Rather than risk life and limb fighting tyrannical and unjust regimes throughout Europe and elsewhere, the brochures offered everyone freedom here, if you could but get here.

Freedom that very often meant, being drafted into the military and sent right back where you came from with a gun in your hand.

We were designed from the onset to be part, and a major part of a drive towards a One World Government that was and still is controlled by Rome today.

Rome is not the Vatican all by itself, like Andollini Olive Oil was to the God Father, in the God Father movies, the Vatican is just a front, for a sinister group of people who are the true Rome, their wealth and power originates from Rome, and Rome has faked its own death, dozens of times throughout history, to relieve pressure off of it so it could keep shooting out roots and growing.

Of course the thing about roots, is they grow underground, and not above ground in the light.

Rome's roots have grown through its many secret societies, that control governments from within the governments.

It just takes a few key people in a few key positions to subvert a government and a system.

Great question, great post, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You are correct about the "Holy" trinity. There is a great documentary called "The Ring of Power". It documents the true history of the Elite and references the text, written in stone, from the Pyramids of Egypt to the dead sea scrolls and other documents.

Shame that schools are controlled by the U.N. and the MSM is controlled by the Rothschilds.
Never will the truth be told by those believed to hold power (the Elite). Unfortunately for them it is WE, the common man, who actually hold the power.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Shame that schools are controlled by the U.N. and the MSM is controlled by the Rothschilds.

Never will the truth be told by those believed to hold power (the Elite). Unfortunately for them it is WE, the common man, who actually hold the power.

And as many other posters have pointed out this is why they so love to keep us divided through fear and misinformation so we are at each others throats, fighting for the scraps they throw our way, instead of at their throats for robbing and hording the wealth of the world, and doing it with our labor.

Should they ever fail to keep us constantly divided and ruled by our jealousy and emotion, they know they wouldn’t last hours.

We give them their power, and that is the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am so very glad that you created this thread, there have been others similar but none so deep. It is great to be a part of it. I also belong to "Restore the republic", but the people there want to fight the system with the systems own rules, that doesn't work. I think some sites are just a sham/red herring to distract from reality or from having people realy figure out what the truth is.

That is why I am here, deny ignorance and view things with an open mind. It is of great importance, the information we post and to know the disinfo agents and their agenda. Wish we could get the entire society in tune here.

I can't wait for the day when it all collapses. I am working hard to try and help everyone I can, understand the lies, as are you and others. We can then set the record straight.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by daddio]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
You ask the average person on the street - and I'm not talking about the one in here who will disagree with me - But you ask them why do you comply with what they themselves believe to be oppressive rules and they will almost unanimously admit - fear of going to jail. Fear of big guys in black with guns breaking down their doors and taking them to jail.

Ladies and Gentlemen that is Compliance though Intimidation and that is Tyranny.

You can kid yourself into believing your just doing your part as a good upstanding citizen but in truth the majority of you are just scared of what will happen to you if you don't do as your told.

Flame On!

I used to be afraid to go to jail or die, as I got older that went away, thanks to certain events in my life. Now, the fear is being the only one to do so and make no difference at all. It's all fear when you get down to it. I actively call and talk to politicians and staffers all the time. Not so much lately now that it seems to fall on deaf ears, but, that goes to back to fear. Fear they won't listen. So, kudos, you are right. I admit that I have fear. But, it doesn't stop me from voicing my opinions.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Well, that's because they won't tell you about the fourth, largest, and most powerful branch of government--us. Without us they have no human resources and their law books, codes, and regulations for each state and the fed clearly state that human resources (as physical and intellectual property) are the greatest and most valuable of all the resources, oil, coal, trees, water, etc. Hence the rewriting of education, just as slave MAsters forbid slaves to read so they wouldn't get any ideas about running away. If we become Teachers we'd do more damage to TPTB than all the Soldiers in the World.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I am so very glad that you created this thread, there have been others similar but none so deep. It is great to be a part of it. I also belong to "Restore the republic", but the people there want to fight the system with the systems own rules, that doesn't work. I think some sites are just a shm to distract from reality or from having people realy figure out what the truth is.

One of the things that the Elites love to do is control the opposition, by in fact very often creating the opposition.

Look how long it took the Tea Party to be coopted by the Republican Party, and how long it too the Democrats to come up with the Coffee Party as the anti-Thesis to it!

If you can control the opposition to the extent that it only goes so far and never had any effect, then you can get those who are opposed to you, spinning their wheels and caught up in the hope and drama and spectacle of feeling like they are doing something, by being a part of the Oposition.

The difference between the Elites and most of us, is we are so harried and stressed just trying to maintain, we only think basically one step at a time, and rarely more than one step ahead.

They on the other hand think several steps ahead, and anticipate opposition and how to coopt it and subvert it, even before it forms.

The economic crisis, gripping the nation and the world is manufactured.

The wealth of the world didn't dissapear, the bankers have shut off the tap of the money machine, to simply cause us to fight more intensely amongst ourselves for a shrinking piece of the pie.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

EVERYONE, yes everyone that is in jail is there as a result of their own CONSENT.

Courts are just another financial institution set to reclaim wealth as a result of you or others not abiding by the rules of the "Law Society" built by the Vatican and the Pope and Queen.

I have watched, and ben part of, as people in the know, including myself, have stood before a judge and pretty much told them what the deal was and is. Again, if you know the magic language, they have nothing over you.

ALL POLITICAL POWER IS INHERENT IN THE PEOPLE.

That is in every Constitution, in every state. It, the Constitution of every state, is "their" corporate policy book. If you know how to recite it and "act" outside the strawman cloak, you will walk every time.

Unless you violate someone elses rights or damage their property.

Know who you are and what you are and that TPTB have NO CONTROL over you. It's very simple really.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by daddio]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I just saw this and had to add, that while I see where you are going with it, using monkeys may have been a bad analogy. The way I understand it from breeders is that t.v., movies, circuses, etc. are required to actually dumb down their monkey's through extensive training so that people do not realize how human like they really are. They really don't move with such awkward jerkiness and clumsiness. Something to look into for any interested.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You were right asking me to check this thread , Proto-trav.

This constitues an outstanding amount of research and you more than deserved you star and flag.

I'll go to sleep much smarter than this morning thanks to you.

keep it up, bro !

Matthieu

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join