It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day April 15, 2010 the London Banker’s Celebration of the Anniversary of Lincoln’s Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
thank you for collecting and condensing a story ive only up till now had bits and pieces of and did not fully understand.

was a big help

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Fascinating... you make very easy reading and if you don't already do so suggest you go down the author route.... I would easily sit back and loose a few hours reading your work.

Thanks my friend, I love sharing, in fact so much, I am sure that the Three Amigos of ATS could use the proceeds of what I write more than I could.

Not that I am rich, far from it, but the wonderful thing is, the government can't squeeze blood out of a rock.

The tax on nothing is nothing!

Always happy to answer a question and share an honest opinnion, to bad our Governments and Media don't feel that way!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very well done, as you know I do not pay taxes and have told the IRS where they can put it. If you know the magic language, it is easy to see how to get out. But do people have the werewithall to do it themselves? Not many. It is THIS fear that TPTB rely on to make their plans work. If people would only take a stand and say NO MORE, we would all be done with this crap.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Take It or Leave It
If the Income Tax were allowable in the united states of America, it would have been instituted July 4, 1776. If the Income Tax were allowable in Texas, it would have been instituted March 5, 1836.

Two things make you subject to the income tax:
The Social Security Number and Use of the Zip Code

Just as there are two united states: the UNITED STATES democracy corporation and the united states of America the republic of we the people; there are two post offices: the United States Post Office and the United States Postal Service. The United States Post Office is non-domestic (see DMM 122.32 as amended) and is for "we the people" outside of the federal territories, whereas the United States Postal Service is domestic, is for government use and is for federal territories. Whenever you use zip codes, you are stating that you live in a federal territory or that you are living in a state as a federal employee or citizen subject to all of the codes, rules and regulations of the federal corporation. General delivery seems to be the best way to get your mail, as some suggest that the use of an address or post box also grants federal jurisdiction. You are not a USPS customer, so you do not have to fill out a USPS Form to Request General Delivery nor is general delivery only available for 30 days as the USPS will tell you, because again, you are not a customer, you are a transient - just a passing through.

It is alright for you to use the social security number and to receive benefits, as long as you do so as the agent for the fiction via the redemption process.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is NOT an agency of the government. The IRS came into the United States through the Bretton-Woods Agreement. It operates on the premise that someone has said they owe money to the IRS and the IRS is allowed to collect it.
The American people have been turned up side down by the premise to self assess and to voluntarily comply via payments made under the penalty of perjury. This is the only self-assessment and voluntary compliance of any taxation placed upon the American people. When you self-assess your own taxes and voluntarily comply under the penalty of perjury, you have become an IRS agent against yourself and subject to Section 6065 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Section 6065 of the Internal Revenue Code states:
(1) Verification of returns. Except as otherwise provided by the Secretary, any return, declaration, statement, or other document required to be made under any provision of the Internal Revenue laws or regulations shall contain or be verified by a written declaration that it is made under the penalties of perjury.

There are many valid arguments about: the definition of income, Title 26 never having been properly ratified and passed into positive law and that Americans cannot be directly taxed on their private property compensation. These are all true, but they don't matter because if you have a bank account, you have agreed to follow all of the rules and regulations of the bank. One of those rules is Title 26! Your signature card is your contract with the IRS as it says that you agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of the
bank.

I really and sincerely wish that people would wake up to the fraud and to the facts that surround us and our "government" which is just another corporation. Sad most people do not know what they are and WHO they are. Thank you MSM and the electronic inventions that have mesmerized us into servants without the will to free ourselves. Although some, like me, have taken the steps to free ourselves.

If it were not for this computer, we would be in far more danger than you know. Yes, some inventions DO work in a good way. Notice above I said "mesmerized us". That applies to those things like cell phones, I-pods, television and movies. Not cars or computers. No flaming needed.

Thank you again ProtoplasmicTraveler for a great post.
Hopefully people learn and learn fast.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Some great connections and intentions exposed here. Its like a web that you see more and more of as the light passes. Nicely done worth a bookmark. But ill settle for a s + f

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Great information gathered in a most concise and logical manner. Thank you for your effort.
Would it be permissible for me to copy this and send to some friends that would never visit this site? It might cause them to stop and think for a moment. I would certainly credit you as author and furnish a link to this page.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thank You for this well thought out, detailed and researched thread. It's something I was considering doing myself, but I have neither the talent nor credibilty to make it happen. Sometimes, like lately, I just feel like throwing my hands up and walking away. It's threads like this that reignite my hope and faith. Keep up the good work knowing that you are makeing a difference in peoples lives and helping them fight back against tyranny and oppression. & 

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, i started reading last night, but was too sleepy to continue. I return today and find it has swollen overnight to 4 pages.

This is good stuff, Proto. Thanks for putting it together.

Something to remember: if you think that this is preposterous, it might be because your school age indoctrination worked so well. Any child who bucks the system is quickly "fixed", either by beating them into submission or medicating them into a stupor.

I recall being a child and thinking "its a free country" everytime i was told to shut up and sit down. Of course it isn't free, and if you are not compliant with the indoctrination you are labeled a trouble maker.

The interaction thus pushes you, slowly, into the criminal justice system. Once you are a trouble maker, you are from there on out doomed to suffer the soft discrimination of lowered expectations and lowered attention.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Very well done, as you know I do not pay taxes and have told the IRS where they can put it. If you know the magic language, it is easy to see how to get out. But do people have the werewithall to do it themselves? Not many. It is THIS fear that TPTB rely on to make their plans work. If people would only take a stand and say NO MORE, we would all be done with this crap.

Thanks my friend, as you well know, there are many people, who are investigating and actively pursuing how to become free, live free, and enjoy freedom.

ATS is full of great resources, from members like you, who have taken those chances, which are in fact a part of making sure your rights are inalienable.

Understanding the system and the legaleese of the language it's all couched in is a critical part, but the truth is freedom is never given away to people for nothing, and has always required the risk and toil of those who demand it.

If our forefathers gave us one honest thing, it was those words of wisdom.

Words that many of us have forgotten, words that many of us feel constitute a reward and award of things, that only we ourselves as individuals could ever insure.

Many people are in fact frightened to try to do these things, the system might not be right in their eyes, but they see the might of the system with their eyes.

Others still explain away their reluctance based on shared notions of everyone paying their 'fair' share.

Yet the fare that we are paying, is in fact the tab, for people who in essence own everything, because we were tricked into using our cash, and our labor to buy it for them and give it to them.

Those aren't the welfare mothers or illegal immigrants of the Nation, those are the most powerful and wealthiest citizens of the nation, who have never paid their 'fair' share, because long ago they realized how easy it is to trick us into paying their fare, and letting them be the conductor, and engineer too!

It all stops with people wanting to learn, accepting the truth, and then daring to be free.

The welfare state in America isn't to or for the poor, the welfare state in America, is to and for the rich!

Thanks for posting my friend.

Keep spreading the word!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There's just one word in the preamble to the Treaty of Paris that I am stuck on: hearts.

Does this word in its plural suppose Prince George to have more than one heart, or is it meant to separate at the comma after etc. ending his titles, him from the hearts of those representing the United States of America, and in doing so render them completely singular entities? Taking out all the extra titles, the sentence would read:

"It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, and of the United States of America,"

I believe this gives an entirely different meaning to the treaty, most significantly Article 1. Which is not to say that this arrangement wasn't defaulted on in 1812 and fealty forced back upon an unsuspecting populace. The overwhelming evidence of the Central Banks and their purpose, your treatment of the Civil War, and the situation we find ourselves in today underscore the validity of your premise. Just curious about the details is all.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianInRI
Thank You for this well thought out, detailed and researched thread. It's something I was considering doing myself, but I have neither the talent nor credibilty to make it happen. Sometimes, like lately, I just feel like throwing my hands up and walking away. It's threads like this that reignite my hope and faith. Keep up the good work knowing that you are makeing a difference in peoples lives and helping them fight back against tyranny and oppression. & 

If you want to make a difference and free yourself, look into this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If we all just understand how this world got the way it is and understand that WE, as flesh and blood living souls, own ALL the natural resources and that TPTB have stolen them and are stealing our wealth and power daily through taxation with the help from the corrupt and illegal IRS, then we can fight back and stop them and the rape of the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Something to remember: if you think that this is preposterous, it might be because your school age indoctrination worked so well. Any child who bucks the system is quickly "fixed", either by beating them into submission or medicating them into a stupor.

Thanks my friend, I appreciate you finding the time to read it all this morning, a fellow member chided me yesterday per Shaekespeare the great bard "That brevity is the epitome of Wit", but the truth is that a lot of our collective problems when it comes to ignorance of history and the system is from sound bite brevity.

There is much more to it than that, and laying it out, well, it takes some time to learn it all and digest it all.

Fortunately for me, my high tollerance to pain and drugs, worked in my favor, I was one person who never shut up and sat down, but went the whole ten rounds as a incorrigible child, and it helped me see a lot of the hypocracies and falsehoods in what they teach us in school.

In fact the first school I was ever kicked out of was for challenging the Social Studies teacher and accusing her of being engaged in systematic brainwashing.

We are told grand stories, and the more dispicable a charachter from history, the grander the stories become!

I think we can all agree for the most part to one extent or another, that not all is well, and that all stems from somewhere, long, long before Bush, or Clinton, Carter or Nixon ever showed up on the scene.

Wise people guide the future by the past, the easiest way to create pliable fools is to disenfranchise them from their past, by telling them fairy tales about it, instead of the truth.

Thanks so much for posting, and as always, sharing your keen insights.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
There's just one word in the preamble to the Treaty of Paris that I am stuck on: hearts.

Does this word in its plural suppose Prince George to have more than one heart, or is it meant to separate at the comma after etc. ending his titles, him from the hearts of those representing the United States of America, and in doing so render them completely singular entities? Taking out all the extra titles, the sentence would read:

"It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, and of the United States of America,"

You've stolen my lines! I was just settling down to do a long post which would say exactly the same thing. Just not as concisely.

I think this interpretation is confirmed if you look up the link and see the continuation of the sentence, i.e.;
"disposed their hearts... to forget past misunderstandings and differences...they wish to restore"

"They" means the King and the US.
If you count "of the United States" as part of the king's title, where is the "they"?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What a brilliant, insightful, wonderfully put together, well-researched post PT. If I could give you 100 stars and 5 milliion applause points I would.
Your threads never disappoint, and always educate

To the chap who asked 'Why wouldn't they want us to know who the real bosses are?' ... Why do they remain hidden and in the background?

It's down to the ' being free range property' part of the equation.

Much as the best way to keep a secret is to have it out in the open for all to see, but make sure no one believes it.... You want your property and assets (us) to remain under the illusion that they are free, thus increasing their contentment and productivity. By remaining in the shadows, manipulating people's lives without their being aware of it, you will achieve much the same as actively enslaving them... with much of the hassle removed.

It's always better to let people think they are free, letting them get on with their life... whilst making sure to create those circumstances that dictate that same life is continuously spent in topping up your 'owner's' coffers.

We are basically the human equivalent of free range chickens

Trouble is all lifestock needs culling occasionally ... I think we are due for a worldwide cull (WW3) in the not too distant future.

Great thread PT

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Text

I do believe that its formally explained away as "implied consent".
Same as ignorance of the law is no excuse. But, with over half a million codes and statutes, as you say, everyone is ignorant of the law. The guy who is in the guiness book for counting to 1 million took about 3 months of 16 hour days doing it. Thats merely numbers and not complex, convoluted, and archaic legalese. Probably why the compartmentalization and specialization in the legal practice. Noone, IMO, could understand it all, because sooner or later, it all contradicts itself.

Funny, practicing law and medicine and faith. That seems like the Roman doctrine. Advancing new concepts is really only practice. It may work, it may not. Then, one must figure what works and what doesn't. I'm sure that we can agree that the higher powers make those decisions.

Politicians don't practice, and they are not the 'higher powers', nor are aliens or extra dimensional beings. Pols legislate and somehow become immune from their own craft. Legislation does seem to be an exact science, as in the laws are written in stone. The only way laws (or code,statute) are repealed is to simply replace it with a similar, more restrictive piece of legislation. Senate and congress don't even read these things, they either don't have the time, or they can't understand. Certainly they don't write the language.

Just think of the most despicable and flatout ignorant pols we've had and decide if they are smart enough to decipher these pieces of legislation and to wisely judge on the efficacy of passing it into law. They have advisors for that and they remain anonymous. 2000+ page laws (or bills, resolutions... think what those words really mean...) cannot be possibly understood in the limited timeframe in which they are introduced and then passed. Many currently fit that desription.

Off rant, LOL! But seriously, what does anyone think of CAFR's (Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports). Supposedly they detail how we are in no way ever broke. Every city, state, and federal entity do file these. They are available to some, yet, hardly anyone can understand these reports even if they were inclined to think and research them. Its definitely complex.

One other thought I've had for a long time; why don't we just take out our creditors? We fight peasants in third world countries, yet we succumb to taxmasters? The former are fighting for their family's lives, latter for profits. A few bloodlines would be easier to take out than multigenerational factions of pure hatred against our regime. Anyways, we all know the answer to that question. With us or against us...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

If you read the very lengthy title of King George carefully, he is the most POTENT of the Roman Princes, meaning he has the most power, but he is also SERENE because of the Grace of God, who is the Vicar of Christ, who has empowered him to be the most Potent of Princes, as a Prince Elector he was empowered to speak for the Pope, so the reference is really saying that the hearts of the Pope and the Prince Elector are in tandem and feel the same.

This is important, because Prince George only enjoys his potency because of the Grace of the Pope, so if the Pope is pleased with the outcome so too is George, by George!

If the Pope wasn't pleased, then peace could not have been made, no matter what.

George is simply happy that he and the Pope were in concordance.

It's always nice when the Boss likes you!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by daddio

It all stops with people wanting to learn, accepting the truth, and then daring to be free.

The welfare state in America isn't to or for the poor, the welfare state in America, is to and for the rich!

Keep spreading the word!

Good on you, again. But what people REALLY need to know is the truth and the "promissory note" is the truth.

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts

HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments. The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic, simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt with a debt. What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay? Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the charge.

Remember people, the Wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain is samll and insignificant, HE or TPTB, ONLY have the power that YOU give them by YOUR consent, DO NOT CONSENT. You must stand up and say so, stand up and be counted with the rest of us. Unity is what will bring order and peace to this nation and the world. We must unite and say NO, we are not going to accept the way things are, WE reclaim our sovereignty and our property and resources. WE will manage the land and the infrastructure, not the Elite. Albert J. Nock wrote a great book in 1933 also, "Our Enemy, the State". Well worth the read.

Thank you again everyone and please read all the posts. Obtain a better understanding by keeping an open mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

It's always better to let people think they are free, letting them get on with their life... whilst making sure to create those circumstances that dictate that same life is continuously spent in topping up your 'owner's' coffers.

We are basically the human equivalent of free range chickens

Trouble is all lifestock needs culling occasionally ... I think we are due for a worldwide cull (WW3) in the not too distant future.

Great thread PT

Thanks Dagar my wise, thoughtful and brilliant friend.

As you have so wonderfully pointed out the most enslaved person is the one who imagines they are free. In their mind's there are no bonds to break, no shackles to slip, no master to rebel against.

It's why we are given this illusion, yet with 600,000 corporate codes on the books that regulate every facet of our existence, freedom truly is an illusion.

So too is our inability to see that a fool and his money soon go seperate ways, and our taxation systems, are all about seperating us from our money.

The culling of the Human Herd is something that the Oligarchs have been doing for way too long, and they are in all likelihood planning another major one soon.

World Events have fallen into that same old pattern that they always do when leading up to a climactic major war.

We are going to die in huge numbers if we don't stand up for ourselves and end the insanity of our Masters, any one of us, could be one of the ones who will die too.

We have no way of knowing, it's why it's more critical than ever for people to truly consider these things, research these things, and honestly ask themselves, if true, is the system you really want, and what you would ultimately like to sacrifice your life for to perpetuate?

Great post my friend, and as always a treasure to read your words.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Awesome Thread S&F ! thanks for adding a few more details to the picture.

No doubt that the Holy Roman Empire also created biblical concepts that control masses through the religion of guilt an fear.

Looking forward to the day we celebrate "world freedom day"

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Awesome Thread S&F ! thanks for adding a few more details to the picture.

No doubt that the Holy Roman Empire also created biblical concepts that control masses through the religion of guilt an fear.

Looking forward to the day we celebrate "world freedom day"

Speaking of celebrations this April 25th, 2010 the World celebrates the New World Order’s favorite Holiday, Earth Day and the Anniversary of the founding of the United Nations, the institution created to lead us to a One World Government.

I am going to be celebrating by unveiling my next epic thread ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME, which I shall now shamelessly plug.

The great news it won’t cost anyone a plug nickel to read, as long as you have access to ATS the institution created to deny ignorance!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Waking up the masses, one post at a time!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I have been researching that topic for a couple of years now. From Robert Maynard, Mary Croft, John Harris, Eric Lovely and most recently the guy who has been on talkshoe(I forget his name). Thank You for concern, it is appreciated. However my problem is getting others to see my point of view and changing their mindset. I can regain my freedom, but if I can't help my family and friends it seems pointless because without them I don't have much to live for. Life sucks, but the alternative is not acceptable is how I try to live, but fighting for something and not being able to share it with those you love is equally difficult(IMO). Maybe once I regain my sovereignty my family will believe me, until then I have to go through the ups and downs of being in this god-forsaken system. With that being said, I don't want to hijack this very important thread and would like the author to have the freedom to continue staying on point and addressing the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join