It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day April 15, 2010 the London Banker’s Celebration of the Anniversary of Lincoln’s Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

[edit on 15-4-2010 by On the Edge]

There is no denying that the Christians have been terribly abused and misled by Rome. After all what is in essence the highest Christian religious authority, has been lying to the masses for centuries upon centuries.

While you object to Rome and it's actions on those Religious and Moral grounds, I object to them on General Principle.

In a way you and I do believe in the same thing, and that is Rome has got to go!

I actually am against them on both grounds! I guess my difference is that I believe that the Lord will return and put a stop to all of the madness in the world today.

The Catholic church hasn't corrupted the word of God as much as it would have liked to,but I won't derail this thread to go that direction! I just look at who their enemies are and see what parts of scripture they take credit for altering,in their own words,and can find some real truth that way.

But for now,we're all in the same boat,waiting to see how it all plays out,and I'm happy to be in the company of great minds such as yours.

Keep bringing these bad guys into the light!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Keep bringing these bad guys into the light!

I think there might come a day, with enough dilligence and exposure, that the people themselves, might find it in their hearts and minds, and souls to do away with the oppressive and evil institutions and rulers of the world.

I think that would make everyone proud?

Let's all cross our fingers, and do what we can do.

Ideas, have proved to be very powerful things, throughout the course of history.

It's something, I think we could all agree, would be a great benefit to us all.

Thanks my friend.

[edit on 15/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
With so much of history repeating itself and the fact that Obama considers himself the new Abraham Lincoln is enough to make one wonder considering how much alike they are in destroying the Constitution, controlling the media and Supreme Court Justices and the economic finances of the whole nation.

With the nation in suspense and about to have a new civil war over so many illegal and unconstitutional laws being passed and let's not forget all of the undue taxation that is getting all the colonies to consider succession and we have a repeat of history in more ways than most would like to consider.

With so much in common and with history repeating itself, it makes me ask if Obama will meet the same fate? Just a conspiratorial inside thought that oozed outside.

Thanks for the posting. Excellent effort.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Certainly makes you wonder about the Obama Youth videos where they are chanting the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

Lincoln ultimately forgot his own limitations, in just how well dealing with the Treacherous, treachery can certainly befall you.

He did so much to destroy this country, and give rise to a Shadow Government and Military Industrial Complex that would never stop trying to perpetuate and expand it's power and his reward for his efforts was a bullet to the head.

Rule number one, kill the assassin, and Lincoln more than any other President before or since, was an assassin, the Obama, a supposed Constitutional Scholar seeks to emulate him, is disturbing to say the least.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Wow - I got to 'savage natives' and stopped reading. Anyone who claims that is not worth a second more of my time, frankly.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Great research and thread, but I don't know why you want Rome to fall. It would only be replaced by the same with a different name. I think the answer is to learn to operate within the rules given to you. What else can you do? There is no perfect world. The current methods seem to be the old methods.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher

Wow - I got to 'savage natives' and stopped reading. Anyone who claims that is not worth a second more of my time, frankly.

First, obviously you spent an additional few seconds of time sharing these choice comments.

Which you likely would not have had to had you had the fortitutd to read a bit further, where the entire first paragraphs are called into question as being entirely fiction!

Don't feel bad though, I am sure you would have found something else to offend your emotional sensiblities.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Great research and thread, but I don't know why you want Rome to fall. It would only be replaced by the same with a different name. I think the answer is to learn to operate within the rules given to you. What else can you do? There is no perfect world. The current methods seem to be the old methods.

Operate within the rules given to me?

That is one heck of a novel concept, provided one believes that they are somehow deficient in deciding what is right and wrong for themselves.

The truth is though, is these systems, don't in fact operate by their own rules, made by them, for us, so why on earth exactly would there be an advantage of following the rules, they try to give to us, that they themselves don't follow?

I can't think of one advantage to that.

It is the classic, don't do, as I do, do as I say.

I believe we can do much better, than the present system.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You ask the average person on the street - and I'm not talking about the one in here who will disagree with me - But you ask them why do you comply with what they themselves believe to be oppressive rules and they will almost unanimously admit - fear of going to jail. Fear of big guys in black with guns breaking down their doors and taking them to jail.

Ladies and Gentlemen that is Compliance though Intimidation and that is Tyranny.

You can kid yourself into believing your just doing your part as a good upstanding citizen but in truth the majority of you are just scared of what will happen to you if you don't do as your told.

Flame On!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Everybody is operating within the rules of the Universe.
You can make new rules is you want and if you have the power to do so.
That is what they did.
And what is wrong with using the rules they made up?
Money and banking and laws and stuff sounds pretty good.
They can tell stories. You can too.
You can sell products.
You can manipulate money.
You can manipulate people.

There is no other method.

I think Nature proves it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

That is akin to the truth my friend, and more importantly with over 600,000 codes on the books here in the United States, it would in fact be nearly impossible to even know the rules being given to you, because of the sheer volume of the rules.

In fact it's a system that is designed to breed 'wrong' behavior, to penalize it for a profit.

I see some of the most law abiding and fundamentally moral people get code violations every day for hundreds of dollars in fines, often on codes and rules so obscure the only person who would know them, are people trained to enforce them, or to make a living off of people who run afoul of them.

That is tyranny, plain and simple.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

There were 9 conspirators tried in the conspiracy to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln. One conspirator eluded investigators for more than a year and would not stand trial with the other eight: John Surratt, Jr., the son of Mary Surratt (who was executed).

Surratt fled to Canada after the assassination. In September, 1865, Surratt crossed the Atlantic, settling first in ENGLAND, then later in ROME, where he joined the Papal Zouaves. The Papal Zouaves (must see picture at second link, upper right) or "Zuavi Pontifici" were formed in defence of the Papal States. This group was composed mainly of young men, unmarried and Roman Catholic, who volunteered to assist Pope Pius IX in his struggle against the Italian Risorgimento (19th-century movement for Italian unification in one State).

The Papal States comprised territories under direct sovereign rule of the papacy, and at its height it covered most of the modern Italian regions of Romagna, Marche, Umbria and Lazio. This governing power is commonly called the temporal power of the Pope, as opposed to his ecclesiastical primacy.

While visiting Alexandria, Egypt in late 1866, Surratt was identified as the wanted Lincoln assassination conspirator and arrested. Surratt was brought back to the United States for trial in a civilian--not a military--court. The trial began on June 10, 1867. After listening to testimony from 170 witnesses, the trial ended on August 10 with a hung jury. The federal government eventually dropped all charges against Surratt and he was released from custody in the summer of 1868.

www.law.umkc.edu...

www.law.umkc.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by nuffsaid747]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid747

Some truly excellent additional resources for the inquisitive, and conspiracy minded to enjoy there my friend.

All roads to seem to lead to Rome, sooner or later, one way or another, when it comes to major events.

Thanks for those outstanding links and the additional light they can shed on the subject.

Great work!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Thank you for another spectacularly informative thread, Proto.

Here's my question though. How do we change it?
We can all sit here all day and agree that we do not want this system. We can even all agree to formulate a new system, a better one. Implementing that system is where it's going to get tricky.

Personally, I do not relish a revolt. I care not to war, and I certainly do not want to die or my children to die for this new system. But I would rather we took up arms against the government that robs and enslaves us, than to continue to fight each other it in the name of God.

At least in this country we have the right to arm ourselves, the rest of the globe that is enslaved to Rome, what do they do?. I don't think we can stand outside the Vatican or the White House or the House of Parliament and just say,"We know what you are up to, the jig is up.", and expect them to throw up their hands in an " Oh, well, you caught us, we give up" manner.

I mean seriously, now what?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Actually the Nixon White House was terrified of the Hippie Movement and all the Protests on the Washington Mall where millions of people were taking part.

Logistically the only way they might have stopped a mob from inhabiting the White House and the Capitol would have been dropping a nuclear weapon on the Mob, the White House and Capitol.

We have seen examples of peaceful revolutions, where a huge ground swell of people, who have taken peaceably to the streets to protest have brought down governments.

In facts, most Leaders, political or otherwise, rarely fight in such circumstances but almost always opt to flee. Who fights are those on their payrolls, but not always.

Change doesn't have to be violent or lead to anarchy, what does has to happen though by some means for change to occur is for the present leaders of a system to have their positions become untenable.

Obvious if no one intends to obey them, defer to them, submit to them, or respect them, their positions are untenable.

But in my humble opinion the real first step should be a real dialouge amongst the people, the actual people, not the media hacks, and political pundits and politicians, who pretend to speak for us and represent us, and in theory are supposed to, but far too many of us have come to feel that they are not.

The Greeks felt democracy only worked and worked at its finest when everyone was given the opportunity to voice their opinion so a true consensus and majority could be realized.

Voting for or against someone every 2 to 4 to 6 years depending on the office, is not in fact having everyones opinion, or even a realistic sampling of opinions heard.

The real people, the people taxed into paying for the system, need to have a real and honest dialouge with one another, with out the media, pundits and politicians editorializing it falsely for those too harried, too innatentive, or too lazy to listen to it honestly.

Believe me at the point the natives get restless and really start talking to one another, the cheifs start loosing sleep!

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Money and banking and laws and stuff sounds pretty good.
They can tell stories. You can too.
You can sell products.
You can manipulate money.
You can manipulate people.

Arguably most of us do these things, but I am not so sure, that we all would prefer to do these things, in part, because we end up hurting so many people through these manipulations, and in part because it makes it very hard for us to ever really connect with the basic truths of the universe and our own basic nature, and how we would prefer to live.

We become like rats in a maze and hamptsters on a treadmill, parotts who can chime a few mimicked words, and monkeys who can perform some limited tasks well for a few bananas and exceptionally well for a few bananas more.

We end up playing a bad game as well as we can, because we would prefer not to have the distinction of playing poorly out of ego.

In fact, many would argue that we are slaves, and we slave our lives away in the pursuit of things that are by and large meaningless, superficial and shallow, simply because we are presented with almost no other real choices.

Much like the political debates we see all the time that go like this...

Politician C has done something wrong...

So Politician A did something else wrong too, you just don't like politician C!

Party A is mad and out of touch?

No Party B is really mad and out of touch because...

Everyone just ends up justifying each others failures, because failure has been accepted before!

That's just nuts, sorry, but it's just nuts!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply Proto.

But in my humble opinion the real first step should be a real dialogue amongst the people, the actual people, not the media hacks, and political pundits and politicians, who pretend to speak for us and represent us, and in theory are supposed to, but far too many of us have come to feel that they are not.

I totally can get behind that, but, it's going to take a LOT of people. You need a website, correction, WE need a website completely devoted to this.
I have never gotten behind any candidate or backed anything before but this, I would do. When do we start?

The real people, the people taxed into paying for the system, need to have a real and honest dialouge with one another, with out the media, pundits and politicians editorializing it falsely for those too harried, too innatentive, or too lazy to listen to it honestly.

Amen to that!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Raising awareness and spreading the word is crucial when it comes to creating a real dialouge amongst the people.

Maybe ATS would give us a forum for Rome?

One thing is for sure, few sites on the Internet get more traffic, and have more credibility than ATS.

It is in many ways the crossroads for the open and critically minded of the cyber age.

It would be great to have one centralized location on ATS where it all could go?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Very good thread and makes nice reading, especially with all the Volcano threads at the moment....

I always thought that the USA/UK separation was 'to easy' - I just could not see no matter how hard people fought that it would be given-up during independence.

This makes sense... if there is going to be violence then the perfect way to stem that is to make someone think they have won. It's the same with the UK and Europe now...

The UK didn't get physically defeated in WW1/WW2 (thanks with our US help), so violence is put away and 'treaties' are used with colourful words and languages that allows a nation to be swallowed by Europe and yet still thinks 'we won the war'.

The UK ... does it belong to Europe or Rome.... or does it all belong to Rome?
Is the US independent? Nope, the strings with the UK and Rome are still strong internally.

I'm not sure how China fits in with all of this but it starts getting complicated.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

I'm not sure how China fits in with all of this but it starts getting complicated.

Once upon a time there was a Pasta and Contract loving guy named Marco Pollo.

All of America's industry hasn't been transfered to China by accident.

In fact America and London Bankers, and Industrialists, probably own more of China than the Chinese do.

It's the prototype New World Order State, no religion, strong dictatorial central authority, communism for the people, fascism for the corporations, capitalism for the owners!

No authority is higher than the state, and priveleges are awarded strictly on productivity and importance of the individual to the state.

What we are seeing in China is the wave of the future, if Rome and it's Patricians and Equites have their way.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and a great post!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join