It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fireball Reported Over Madison, WI!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Okay, we can all calm down. Just heard from Sherry Shriner - it was just one of Maitreya's spaceships being brought down by her orgone warriors.

Show's over...everybody move along!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
[edit on 15-4-2010 by bluestreak53]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by president
Haven't you guys learned anything. It's a rocket.

yep, it's a rocket, probably intercontinental
on it's way to reek havoc

it was shot down by HAARP right???
thats the reason for it's blowing up
in the sky into multiple pieces, right?

correct me if Im wrong here

anybody see the impact sites of these pieces???

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...
right there as well.
Thats pretty amazing. not as amazing as the government trying to write it off as a "meteor" but amazing. I wonder what other bull# excuse theyll come up with for it

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...
right there as well.
Thats pretty amazing. not as amazing as the government trying to write it off as a "meteor" but amazing. I wonder what other bull# excuse theyll come up with for it

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
tnx 4 the post and vid i gues i also saw a meteorit then last week althoug it looke diffrent cuz it didtnt have a tail just a complete even bright light coming down very rapidly i saw it 4 about 2 sec i dont now wat is was really does anyone no if u can look up where metorites fell? ps i live in holland

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maybe it ties into whatever has been giving off that unidentified signal in that not to far away galaxy which was just recently on ATS

Mysterious radio waves emitted from nearby galaxy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Jeffdogg]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Jeffdogg]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth?
www.cnn.com...
right there as well.

Yeah... just last week they tried to claim that the severe "hailstorm" we had was a result of the weather.

Weather... yeah, right. Like weather could produce spheres of ice out of thin air.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Assuming this is a meteor, isn't anyone concerned about the size?

I think we can all agree that the majority of meteors are about baseball size when they land, but this looked freakin' huge. So how large was it when it entered our atmosphere? I would think big enough that NASA should have issued a some sort of warning to wherever they projected it to land. The casualties could have been massive.

Just scary that they didn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.wkowtv.com...

some amazing photos in the above link...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kingkool

If its what I saw it moved WAY to slow for a meteor. I actually had the fortune to witness a decent sized meteor once. Let me tell ya, those baby's come screaming in. You dont have time to even realise what it is, then its over.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Seems to be a meteorite, at least it acts like one. The press has mentioned some fragments could be recovered in Wisconsin. If you can find it, it's very valuable. (Whip out that metal detector!) When sizable meteors blow up above ground they often make a loud but very low frequency, and very brief rumble. People have said it's something they feel more then hear. Sorry but diden't see/hear it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I've had the good fortune to see several objects falling from the sky, including seeing a satiliite burning up on reentry (It looked like a 747 had exploded and was cartwheeling through the sky). This to me looks exactly like they said it was, a meterorite.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Helmkat]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Yea i went searching for it, but there is a lot of land out here and unless you know someone who saw where it landed I don't see how anyone could find it. Actually, im pretty sure someone already found it and recovered it, they just aren't gonna report on it, maybe im wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by arbiture

Yea i went searching for it, but there is a lot of land out here and unless you know someone who saw where it landed I don't see how anyone could find it. Actually, im pretty sure someone already found it and recovered it, they just aren't gonna report on it, maybe im wrong.

Might wind up on a new episode of Meteorite Men in a few months. They're probably already on site hunting.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I saw it last night. It was massive!
I was out doin' some night fishin' in Kenosha county.

Very cool meteorite indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
Hey everyone...here is a loop of this thing taken from the University of Winsconsin. I don't know about anyone else, but there seems to be a lot going here...not just a meteorite...what do you say???

www.aos.wisc.edu...

That's amazing, will someone tell me what is going on without having to read through all this?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Actually, im pretty sure someone already found it and recovered it, they just aren't gonna report on it, maybe im wrong.

Might wind up on a new episode of Meteorite Men in a few months. They're probably already on site hunting.

The trick is to get the various videos of the incident, try to determine where the the cameras were and where they were pointing, and then triangulate to estimate where it might have come down. It seems to explode before it actually hits the ground, so they're going to be looking for smaller fragments farther up the flight path, rather than one huge rock.

Yes, I imagine there are already a lot of people, including the Meteorite Men, out scouring the land to see if they can come up with some valuable pieces. Of the more interesting details, some witnesses reported a smell of sulfur or burning metal, which could indicate a meteor with some organic components to it. And those are worth a lot of cash!

P.S. -- It appears that it might have come in over northern Wisconsin, and if that's the case, it might have gone into some very remote, swampy areas that will be pretty hard for most people to get to. So pieces of it might take a while to find, if any can be found at all.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm surprised skeptics are not all over this event trying to debunk it. Oh I forgot, it's not ET-related so they are ok with it. If the media had said it was a UFO instead of a meteorite, the skeptics would be going crazy!

Didn't skeptics already try to debunk "The Phoenix Lights" incident in 1997 even though it was witnessed by thousands? LOL!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join