It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Medvedev and The Final Frontier - Space Exploration To Usher In 'NWO'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Space is our highest priority, regardless of how hard the economic situation is in the country. Space will always remain our priority. This is not just somebody's interpretation, it's our official state position.

I am here in my presidential office and when addressing you, I can confirm again the significance of space for the government.

No country can develop space alone, we need to combine our efforts and we need to talk about it more often.

With literally less then 24 hours until US President Barack Obama hosts a potentially historic meeting with US leaders at the Kennedy Space Center, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has preceded Obama's conference by calling for a global space summit and committing his nation to the exploration of space on a scale not seen in decades, if ever.

I found the story posted on Floridatoday.com, and it got me to thinking.

Many have speculated that an 'NWO' type scenario could be brought to bare on the world's population via climate change and global measures to tackle the 'problem' on a global scale.

I for one find it much more plausible, from the perspective of world leaders, and certainly much more 'manageable', for such a system to be introduced via space - the final frontier.

What else could unite the planet better than the search for life? The vast majority of the world's developed nations would be 100% behind the idea of a global and united mission to space to discover the stuff of science fiction.

Hell, even us ATSers would be excited!

And the icing on the cake?

What if the space agenda ceased to be about the search for life and instead focused on the search for fuel?

What if a united global effort was proposed to mine space for materials which would 'solve' many problems on Earth regarding fossil fuels, our dependency on oil, etc?

Thoughts?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by srsen]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
BLUE BEAM!!!!!

sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Seems i'm not the only person thinking this way.

Check this thread out. Guys an AstroEngineer and thinks he knows what Obama's conference will be about.

In a nutshell, we are both on the same page.

Interesting stuff!

new topics

join