It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't these images of 'ET' writing look identical?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This is an illustration from a book "Ume No Chiri (Dust of Apricot)" published in 1803. A foreign ship and crew witnessed at Haratonohama (Haratono Seashore) in Hitachi no Kuni (Ibaragi Prefecture), Japan this strange object. According to the explanation in the drawing, the outershell was made of iron and glass, and strange letters shown in this drawing were seen inside the ship. It is considered to be one of the earliest drawings of what we have dubbed "flying saucers".

And this is what one of the witnesses saw on the object that he believed to have landed in the infamous Rendlesham Forest incident. Notice the similarities in the text?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They DO look similar. Where did you find the second set of shapes/figures? You know it's ATS and proof or documentation will be asked for eventually....

Also in the first drawing, is that supposed to be the size of the object relative to the human??

[edit on 14/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
They DO look similar. Where did you find the second set of shapes/figures? You know it's ATS and proof or documentation will be asked for eventually....

Also in the first drawing, is that supposed to be the size of the object relative to the human??

[edit on 14/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

I can't remember the specifics but the story goes that the object was found on a beach I believe, where it was reported a woman was inside. Came across it when researching The Dragons Triangle. Can't remember much from the top of my head. Will try to update with more info if there is demand for it

The second picture is from here. These drawings are quite famous.

www.hyper.net...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Shino]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I've done abit research into The Dragons Triangle.

Theres a hell of alot going on there from Ships and Planes Dissapearing to Ufo's and Uso's to Ghost Ships & Planes

Much Much More than The Bermuda Triangle.

The writing does look pretty much the same.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

the 1st illustration bothers me because it looks an awful lot like the stars & stripes...

I just hope its not a time traveling american, because if it is, no wonder the world's screwed up

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Whoa, good find. I've enlarged the early text for comparison purposes. Obviously, the "letters" aren't the same, but it looks to me like they belong to the same "alphabet".

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
And this is what one of the witnesses saw on the object that he believed to have landed in the infamous Rendlesham Forest incident. Notice the similarities in the text?

Something happened in Rendlesham forest, but that drawing I think is from Jim Penniston and I don't think his story lines up with everybody else's so at best those are suspect and at worst an outright hoax:

Rendlesham Forest Incident

Jim Penniston and John Burroughs went to investigate the craft together. However, there is a major inconsistency in separate interviews of Jim Penniston and John Burroughs. In an interview with Larry King on November 9, 2007, Jim Penniston claimed that he did a 45 minutes full investigation of the craft on the ground, touched the craft and took photos of the craft. However, in a separate interview in Robert Stack's Unsolved Mysteries, John Burroughs described that after suddenly encountering the craft on the ground, "we all hit the ground, and it went up into the trees". The interviews with Jim Penniston and John Burroughs have subsequently been made available on Youtube.

Those two stories can't BOTH be right, can they? No, they can't.

However, I find the Japan illustration fascinating, though despite it's disc shape it seems to have been used more as a seagoing vessel than a spaceship from the story that was told. Even so, where would such an iron and glass vessel have come from? So it's a fascinating story, even if its not a flying saucer.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
nice find! very interesting.
but i think they don't match up enough to be related..
and chick in your avatar is hot IMO

[edit on 14-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Damn double post..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestandand chick in your avatar is hot IMO

Yeah, she's smoking hot. The triangle/circle characters seem to be in the same family though.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Haha, I posted a thread about these exact two images 3 years ago, noting the similarity in writing, and nobody even read it I think.

So I'm glad someone else has finally recognized the connection.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

---

Hi,

Other than Jim Penniston's sketches, what?

Decoy

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN

Originally posted by togetherwestandand chick in your avatar is hot IMO

Yeah, she's smoking hot. The triangle/circle characters seem to be in the same family though.

not just smoking hot shes on fire

ya i was implying that they are familiar enough to be in a alphabet but those didn't specifically match so it doesn't really prove much.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

not just smoking hot shes on fire

Mila Milosevic I believe, she was in the film versions of Resident Evil...

But yes, back on topic, yes the letters look similar..

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm aware of the suspicion of the Rendlesham case. At worst, the writing in the 80's came from his imagination. But it would be a stunning coincidence if he managed to produce a similar style to something depicted centuries ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I stil think the Rendlesham "writing" looks like it says..

A large stork didn't like me playing my Gibson Flying V electric guitar so loud , so took the screws out of it and dismantled it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Milla Jovovich is her name and yes she is smokin hot and part of the little booby brigade.

but on topic, I don't really see the similarities in the symbols. I mean there are some but I think you have to stretch to imply they are from the same alphabet.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Shino - UFOBevy made an interesting post about the symbols in this thread (and yes Milla Jovovich is a fox).

Japan's Utsuro Bune Encounter 1803

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Seen next to each other in the overlayed picture I don't think they look related at all. The triangle with the circle looks kind of similar but even that is stretching it a bit i think.

There must be some linguists who can shed a bit more light on this but my hunch is they're not related.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bump

top topics

<<   2 >>

join