It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Col. Larkin 'reassigned' for challenging Obama-it begins!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
this country was not built by slaves, it was built by patriots who questioned authority.

isn't a racist is proud to admit their supposed superiority? and won't a true racist be the first one to use the color of skin to put another down or themselves up? so who's the racist and who's the patriot?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

If Obama was white you would still see the questioning as it's about his being legally eligible to be POTUS, not the color of his skin as he's biracial and not black. McCain is white and he was questioned. GET IT?

if obama was white, 1 - he wouldn't have won 2 - nobody could call you racist for disagreeing with him

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There's nothing racist about this , 12.8 % black populace ,15 % hispanic the rest of the us population is white or some shade of so it is beyound a shadow of doubt the vast majority of people were white who voted him in the white house. If he is Kenyan he needs empeached and imprisoned.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

I think he still would have won. I mean come on he was running against McCain

You're right about number 2.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by circle 360

I know it isn't about race, you know it isn't about race, and many others know it isn't about race. Unfortunately, when people don't have any better argument they rely on the race card. When all else fails... call us racist.

They think that because Obama is the first black president anything bad said against him is because of his race. I'm actually very proud of my country in that we were able to cross such a major hurdle. But if there's so much questioning as to his validity to hold that office it should be pursued by those concerned.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
As the topic of this thread is about an LTC that refused to follow orders and not about Obama himself, I'm going to stop discussing it, and I apologize to anon72 for participating in derailing the thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

why did you bring race into it. would you like a chinese president...? born in a foreign land, where is that persons allegance...? with us or with them..?
thats the question not what color the president is... good try to derail. rethink the problem.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
and you are probably right - McCain and Palen, verus Obama and Biden.
McCain the only thing he had going was, Palen, so by default they skipped the person that should have been president... Ron Paul. he had the election all sewed up and then they sabatoged it with MSM crap. but on the ground - no one got the crowds like Ron did, and usually those who have the crowds have the vote.
so, not sure why Ron was not elected president, or should I say Presidents are Selected not Elected -- but " but - but "
I think if the current regime continues to act\treat us like we are the enemy - Ron Might be the Default President after this brief revolution (the presidents power is not as powerful as what we need it is limited under the constitution) so, one sticky mess we have here folks.
The House of Representatives and The Senate have been very busy
and it would appear the old USA is forever gone~, only a revolution a global one will re-align government with the people it serves. because the fudal system they are gravitating towards is not one of harmony but one of Chaos.

I must admit, the whole system of money - greed - power are all up for grabs. the only problem is all the easy resources have been tapped and exhausted. where is the free energy when you need it. "SUN" "WIND"
they only produce electricity - its hard to burn coal in a car. - and just about every substance you can use to move stuff. well, just cant do the job of oil. and that brings us to the only system I am aware of that is a resource based is the Venus Project. which - means you will be alloted the needs of life. and will not deliver any wants... just needs... no such thing as rich or poor... its like were all tools of the state... no value to life just tools.

which is better - niether - unless you reduce global population -
then either one will work. our lust for consumption\riches\power has got to cease

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e9aa2005a07.jpg[/atsimg]
WHOA--- PAUSE------HALT:

Well thank you. As long as you S&F the thread-derail away (and that goes for the rest of you). It has been interesting to see how this went from the OP to this being Racist. too much.

But, once posted, one can not control the posts so... have at it but I tell you all that are playing the racist angle----we both know that isn't the big picture in this thread.

The big picture is: There's a Communist in the White House and he can't prove he was born in the USA. Now, shall we deal with that-that isn't racist-it's fact.

SO, in an attempt to get back on track (Im in a good mood today), watch this video and lets get to work!!!:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may resume your normal demeanor and have a great day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26fb5a51058a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The best reason for Obama to release the documentation to prove he is legally in the most powerful office in the entire free world, lack of trust in your leader will get you killed in the battle field, you don't have time to second guess anything but in the back of your mind shooting that 20 year terrorist is not as cut and dry because you may not believe it is legal, ooops! while that was going through his head he was shot by the terrorist and killed. He is putting the lives of the soldiers he commands at even greater risk by not putting their fears at ease by just producing, publicly for all of America to see, his long form BC.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Did you do this to any other president ? No - only the black one. Americans are so racist it is incredibly depressing.

You actually believe that? First, as a doctor he regularly has to tend to black patients. Has he refused to do that?
Second, if you want to avoid black people you DON'T join the military! Our military is the most mixed-race bunch anywhere in the world.
I'm certain he has commanders ranking above him (other than BHO) and has in the past taken orders from them.
But he just has problems taking orders from this ONE black (ok, half-black guy)?
Not only are you being presumptive, you're being rather illogical.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Did you do this to any other president ? No - only the black one. Americans are so racist it is incredibly depressing.

Why do we constantly have to re-hash this total nonsense?

McCain is white. Whiter than white. He practically glows with whiteness.

Yet, nonetheless, because he was born on a US-owned military vessel NOT on US soil, his birth certificate was looked over with a fine-tooth comb. Repeatedly. For all to see.

Nobody called those requests racist. Why? Because they are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join